* * * * * 1 votes

Air Total

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
53 replies to this topic

#1 BizmarckAA3

BizmarckAA3

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 07:23 PM

I'm VP of Air Total. I was wondering if anyone else would like to join. The earlier you sign up, the better position you get and better choice of flight! Please check us out and join or forum. This is a good VA. The CEO is a livery creator so we always have fresh ones, high quality too. As a member, you do have power. The ranks are, Novice, intermediate, 1st officer, captain, senior captain, cargo pilot. (Cargo Pilot is not available until we put cargo in our fleet.) You go up a rank with every 100 flight hours. This seems a lot but it is worth it. We are starting with small planes in our fleet but are adding. (You get to vote on our next plane!) The higher the rank, the better planes you can fly. Now most people reading this know a lot of this stuff, but, it is just to clarify for others. Questions? Please ask here or if you want to see a response faster, PM me.  JOIN US NOW!  :)  :P :hrmm: :hrmm: ;)

We open to operation July 8th, 2009 Planes---B767/757/A319 Correct/add AirTotal777

Go to this web to join our forums!!! http://airtotalva.11...732670de370836f

Suggestions??? PM/post me here and Hope You Make A Difference!

Edited by bizmarck, 19 June 2009 - 07:30 PM.

#2 Mr. Schutte

Mr. Schutte

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,277 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 07:32 PM

Your letting yourselves down with forums like those I'm afraid..

#3 BizmarckAA3

BizmarckAA3

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 07:38 PM

Ask AirTotal777 'bout that
:hrmm:

#4 Paul Marcus

Paul Marcus

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,667 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 07:41 PM

Totally ruined

Listen, Air Total was on its way to being a decent VA, but this really just tarnished nearly all its founder had worked on

#5 Battle_Penguin

Battle_Penguin

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,292 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 07:51 PM

Geez, guys i just wanted a forum for people to talk on, we are opening on july 8th you know i wanted to give you guys a heads up and a little something./

I guess i keep making stupid mistakes..We tried bizmark. :hrmm:

And no this hasnt tarnished, for all i worked on its too late to turn back, im not going to cancel all of this time..

Its a Forum isnt it? Its Functional Isnt it? Its not freewebs is it?

Edited by AirTotal777, 19 June 2009 - 07:54 PM.

#6 BizmarckAA3

BizmarckAA3

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 07:52 PM

I'm confused? :hrmm:

#7 Guest_Ψυғŗđû_*

Guest_Ψυғŗđû_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2009 - 07:54 PM

AirTotal, who is this guy? :hrmm:

#8 Battle_Penguin

Battle_Penguin

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,292 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 07:56 PM

View PostΨυғŗđû, on Jun 19 2009, 08:54 PM, said:

I recruited him he wanted to do some PR's and stuff so i got him he is pretty good, i guess my stupid forum won't let you see the real potential.. :hrmm:

#9 Guest_Ψυғŗđû_*

Guest_Ψυғŗđû_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2009 - 08:01 PM

View PostAirTotal777, on Jun 19 2009, 07:56 PM, said:

View PostΨυғŗđû, on Jun 19 2009, 08:54 PM, said:

I recruited him he wanted to do some PR's and stuff so i got him he is pretty good, i guess my stupid forum won't let you see the real potential.. :hrmm:

I never even looked at the forum... At first I thought Bizmarck was some troll trying to pretend to own AirTotal. :P

The forum looks good though. ;)

Edited by Ψυғŗđûđë, 19 June 2009 - 08:02 PM.

#10 Mr. Schutte

Mr. Schutte

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,277 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 08:02 PM

I recruited him he wanted to do some PR's and stuff so i got him he is pretty good

Have you seen this first post? You could do better. Look, the airline isn't open yet, so you are hyping interest here, getting people excited for the launch. Posting a block of text, mediocre link (could have been more like: Visit the Brand New Air Total Forums!) no graphic work at all, this needs work and could potentially turn people away.

You need to understand a lot of people are voicing their opinions here because they know what you are capable of, this isn't all about the forums, more about the approach taken here. You claim this guy is "pretty good", can you say honestly from the first post here that is the case? If he is capable of more (which I would hope so as you hired him) I would suggest you guys work together to create a bit more.. upbeat release.  :hrmm:

#11 Battle_Penguin

Battle_Penguin

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,292 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 08:08 PM

View PostMr. Schutte, on Jun 19 2009, 09:02 PM, said:

I recruited him he wanted to do some PR's and stuff so i got him he is pretty good

Have you seen this first post? You could do better. Look, the airline isn't open yet, so you are hyping interest here, getting people excited for the launch. Posting a block of text, mediocre link (could have been more like: Visit the Brand New Air Total Forums!) no graphic work at all, this needs work and could potentially turn people away.

You need to understand a lot of people are voicing their opinions here because they know what you are capable of, this isn't all about the forums, more about the approach taken here. You claim this guy is "pretty good", can you say honestly from the first post here that is the case? If he is capable of more (which I would hope so as you hired him) I would suggest you guys work together to create a bit more.. upbeat release.  :hrmm:
Great advise, im frustrated by these attempts and fails, its nerveracking...I want some praise which we can work on..
A more revised PR will be in the making at an appropriate time..

#12 Mr. Schutte

Mr. Schutte

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,277 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 08:14 PM

And this is why we are working to help you. You listen to people's advice, act on it appropriately and in the end come out with something that we want, which in turn generates success for the airline, which is what you want. Win Win

#13 BizmarckAA3

BizmarckAA3

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 08:19 PM

Hey lol. I did this as a reaction thing. the REAL one will come out closer to opening time! THX for the feed back

#14 Guest_Ψυғŗđû_*

Guest_Ψυғŗđû_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2009 - 08:21 PM

View Postbizmarck, on Jun 19 2009, 08:19 PM, said:

Hey lol. I did this as a reaction thing. the REAL one will come out closer to opening time! THX for the feed back

The real VP, or real PR?

#15 BizmarckAA3

BizmarckAA3

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 08:23 PM

Thread.

#16 Guest_Ψυғŗđû_*

Guest_Ψυғŗđû_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2009 - 08:24 PM

View Postbizmarck, on Jun 19 2009, 08:23 PM, said:

Thread.

Then you mean PR? :hrmm:

#17 Battle_Penguin

Battle_Penguin

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,292 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 08:26 PM

View PostMr. Schutte, on Jun 19 2009, 09:14 PM, said:

And this is why we are working to help you. You listen to people's advice, act on it appropriately and in the end come out with something that we want, which in turn generates success for the airline, which is what you want. Win Win
Thanx guys, and bizmark, you had a good PR just a little bit of work and graphics and an appropriate forum/website would be ideal.. :hrmm:

#18 BizmarckAA3

BizmarckAA3

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 08:31 PM

Yup*2

View Postbizmarck, on Jun 19 2009, 08:23 PM, said:

I'm VP of Air Total. I was wondering if anyone else would like to join. The earlier you sign up, the better position you get and better choice of flight! Please check us out and join or forum. This is a good VA. The CEO is a livery creator so we always have fresh ones, high quality too. As a member, you do have power. The ranks are, Novice, intermediate, 1st officer, captain, senior captain, cargo pilot. (Cargo Pilot is not available until we put cargo in our fleet.) You go up a rank with every 100 flight hours. This seems a lot but it is worth it. We are starting with small planes in our fleet but are adding. (You get to vote on our next plane!) The higher the rank, the better planes you can fly. Now most people reading this know a lot of this stuff, but, it is just to clarify for others. Questions? Please ask here or if you want to see a response faster, PM me.  JOIN US NOW!  :)  :P :hrmm: :hrmm: ;)

We open to operation July 8th, 2009 Planes---B767/757/A319 Correct/add AirTotal777

Go to this web to join our forums!!! http://airtotalva.11...732670de370836f

Suggestions??? PM/post me here and Hope You Make A Difference!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

HAHA

Edited by bizmarck, 19 June 2009 - 08:30 PM.

#19 Paul Marcus

Paul Marcus

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,667 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 08:34 PM

bizmarck should be fired, he must be like 11

#20 Battle_Penguin

Battle_Penguin

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,292 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 08:37 PM

View PostPaul Marcus, on Jun 19 2009, 09:34 PM, said:

bizmarck should be fired, he must be like 11
If his behavior doesnt inprove its a possibility, although i won't bann him he will be demoted.