- - - - -

Royal Carribean Airlines

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
84 replies to this topic

#81 usaf_atc_mike

usaf_atc_mike

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 07:57 PM

danyal_elia

Personally i would contact a mod and have them shut this thread down. Honestly, not to be rude, you need to elaborate more on your virtual airline.

I would, like I said, contact a mod and delete this thread. Once you have done this and you get a website fully operational, come back here and release a more formal public statement regarding your virtual airline and its intentions.

This will simply make it easier on you, your virtual airline and us here on the VA Forums that come here to assist any new virtual airline at its roots.

Thanks,

/ / SIGNED / /
Michael P. Sweet
ZAN Controller
Realworld ATC

Edited by usaf_atc_mike, 03 July 2009 - 08:09 PM.

#82 majesticair

majesticair

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 08:30 PM

And the award for worst airline ever created in this history of flight simulation goes to....

..... YOU!!!!  :hrmm:  CONGRATULATIONS!

#83 Battle_Penguin

Battle_Penguin

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,292 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 08:58 PM

My website took me two weeks, just remember PHPvms is ideal, we havent incorporated yet but we will soon,

And no no way are you using Cow on moon or whatever, Dreamweaver look it up if you don't have it then you cant make a proper website, now good day and good luck, (You gonna need a bunch of luck to role wiht the big guns..))

#84 Toyuko

Toyuko

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 09:07 PM

:hrmm: Its VA topics that have more than 3 pages of "flame wars" on them that are doomed.  

Sorry danyal_elia but you need to pack it up and rethink your presentation because your getting no where fast.

#85 Battle_Penguin

Battle_Penguin

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,292 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 09:29 PM

He won't accept help from other members..  :hrmm:

He won't make it even a day, next time well see him He'll be using freewebs.. :hrmm:

Edited by AirTotal777, 03 July 2009 - 09:29 PM.