- - - - -

Jet2Virtual - Website

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
94 replies to this topic

#1 J.Mallinson

J.Mallinson

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 08:07 AM

Hiya Guys,

Jet2Virtual are soon releasing the website!

Posted Image

Thank-you

www.jet2virtual.com

#2 RossBurke

RossBurke

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 10:39 AM

Two exact competing VA's this will be interesting ... :hrmm:

#3 Ainsleh

Ainsleh

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 11:12 AM

View PostRossBurke, on Jul 2 2009, 04:39 PM, said:

Two exact competing VA's this will be interesting ... :hrmm:

No offense, but I don't really think there is any competition here.

Sam's Jet2 is miles ahead in design, professionalism and probbably in system. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

#4 CreativeM

CreativeM

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 11:14 AM

^^ Totally agreed....Joe's effort is just measly

#5 Alex_S

Alex_S

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,751 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 04:27 PM

View PostDingo1, on Jul 2 2009, 05:14 PM, said:

^^ Totally agreed....Joe's effort is just measly

by the looks of that PR it is...

#6 majesticair

majesticair

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 03:21 AM

Ill call failblog

#7 J.Mallinson

J.Mallinson

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 11:28 AM

here we go again!

guys are you so pathetic, you have to mock others work? To get what? Let Sam do his VA let me do mine.

Then if you want to become a Jet2V pilot then go to which ever site you want to!

#8 Ainsleh

Ainsleh

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 11:30 AM

View PostJ.Mallinson, on Jul 3 2009, 05:28 PM, said:

here we go again!

guys are you so pathetic, you have to mock others work? To get what? Let Sam do his VA let me do mine.

Then if you want to become a Jet2V pilot then go to which ever site you want to!

I'm just trying to keep it real here.
If you want to compete with another VA you gotta match or surpass them.
This isn't really doing that.

Good luck though.

#9 Mr-Sim

Mr-Sim

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,914 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 11:32 AM

View PostJ.Mallinson, on Jul 3 2009, 05:28 PM, said:

here we go again!

Ok, I'll be going to Sam's  :hrmm:

#10 Jambone

Jambone

Airline Transport Pilot

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,274 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 11:56 AM

You can't do a botched job and not expect people to comment...

#11 Sam Millar

Sam Millar

Orville Reincarnate

• Contest Host
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,740 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 12:43 PM

That seriously had to of been a two minute job in paint.

#12 J.Mallinson

J.Mallinson

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 01:02 PM

Right okay, thats fine Ainsleh!
Also thats fine Luke S

Sam - you are also correct it took me 2mins, I put it together really quickly and yes in paint!

But is there really need for mocking? This is supposed to be a hobbie. In my eyes Hobbie = Happy, Fun not Intimidated, Mocked, Bullied.

If my VA doesnt become a success then so be it, but one thing for sure "we can all at least try" and if it doesnt succeed "try again"

#13 PilotCallum

PilotCallum

Private Pilot - VFR

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 01:29 PM

I think you're all being complete tossers. The way you're talking about his work is absolutely disgusting and Sam, you're sitting there jeering them all on, acting like the leader of the group of 5 year old's with ASBO's.  I'd rather join a VA who put together a 5 minute press release in paint than join one where the CEO brings his "gang" to pick on somebody else who had the same idea.

#14 Alex_S

Alex_S

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,751 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 01:31 PM

View PostPilotCallum, on Jul 3 2009, 07:29 PM, said:

I think you're all being complete tossers. The way you're talking about his work is absolutely disgusting and Sam, you're sitting there jeering them all on, acting like the leader of the group of 5 year old's with ASBO's.  I'd rather join a VA who put together a 5 minute press release in paint than join one where the CEO brings his "gang" to pick on somebody else who had the same idea.

Actually we're telling the harsh truth, whats the point in lieing? Also, i don't recall being "led" by Sam... It is my opinion I'm afraid.

#15 Paul Marcus

Paul Marcus

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,667 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 01:31 PM

complete tossers? huh? wth does that mean...

View PostOneSKY - Alex, on Jul 3 2009, 02:31 PM, said:

Actually we're telling the harsh truth, whats the point in lieing? Also, i don't recall being "led" by Sam... It is my opinion I'm afraid.

Alex, check your PMs

#16 Jambone

Jambone

Airline Transport Pilot

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,274 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 02:00 PM

I'm not speaking on behalf of anyone...

I'm speaking my mind, as I do in all posts - you can cross-check that with remarks I've made in many of the threads in this forum...

#17 Ainsleh

Ainsleh

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 02:48 PM

Where'd you get that idea from?

As I said, I'm keeping it real. Realistically, this VA is of no competition to Sam's VA.

#18 PilotCallum

PilotCallum

Private Pilot - VFR

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 02:58 PM

It may be crap, and i'm not going to argue with that, but the fact you're sort of resembling bullies in the way you're going about telling him its crap is pretty god dam harsh.

Paul, you'll learn my friend.

And all i'm trying to say is if I was Sam I would be either ignoring this or telling you guys to calm down, makes him look a lot more professional and makes me want to join a lot more than seeing him agreeing and thanking all of you for your abusive posts :hrmm:

#19 Sam Millar

Sam Millar

Orville Reincarnate

• Contest Host
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,740 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 03:02 PM

I lol'd. The gents posting here are posting on their own accord, not because I asked them to. I'm not 'jeering' them on, I'm thanking the posts that I liked most because it states the truth. I'm not leading any group of 5 year olds with ASBOs.

Joe - put time and effort into it next time and you won't have so much trouble.

View PostPilotCallum, on Jul 3 2009, 08:58 PM, said:

It may be crap, and i'm not going to argue with that, but the fact you're sort of resembling bullies in the way you're going about telling him its crap is pretty god dam harsh.

And all i'm trying to say is if I was Sam I would be either ignoring this or telling you guys to calm down, makes him look a lot more professional and makes me want to join a lot more than seeing him agreeing and thanking all of you for your abusive posts :hrmm:

Excuse me - I've only thanked two posts and none of them were abusive towards Joe in any way. Get your facts right buddy.

Edited by Sam Millar, 03 July 2009 - 03:00 PM.

#20 majesticair

majesticair

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 03:34 PM

View PostPilotCallum, on Jul 3 2009, 02:58 PM, said:

Callum.. stop trying to play peacemaker we're still not going to join any of your VAs.