17 replies to this topic

#1 .Steve

.Steve

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:36 AM

I am pleased to announce that the Texture Max Load Editor has been released! The Texture Max Load Editor is a free application developed from the ground up for Flight Simulator X.  The Texture Max Load Editor will change the maximum texture resolution that Flight Simulator X can load. Many flight simmers have environment add-ons, such as Real Environment Xtreme, that make use of High Definition and Super High Definition textures. These textures can go up to a resolution of 4096 pixels square. However, the default maximum resolution for Flight Simulator X is 1024. This means that you are not making use of the SHD, high resolution textures you have loaded.

Users have the option to run a service that makes sure the Texture Max Load value never change back to the default value. This service is unique and no other third party add-on can do this.

The application has many options available so users can customize their experience. Below is a list of the options that are available in the application.
  • Ability to run the application when Flight Simulator starts
  • Ability to run the application when Windows starts
  • Option to run the service automatically
  • Auto-Change options
These options can be changed at any time in the application.

For more information and download links for the Texture Max Load Editor, visit the Frosty Software website at http://www.frostysoftware.com

Thank you,

Steve Frost

Posted Image

#2 ThrottleUp

ThrottleUp

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,062 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 04:36 PM

Thank you very much for this software! The fact that it can preserve settings even after manilupating the FSX sliders is great.

Well done :hrmm:

#3 .Steve

.Steve

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:58 AM

#4 Peter797

Peter797

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,145 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 11:02 AM

sweet soft dude.

#5 Cereal_Guy

Cereal_Guy

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 12:17 PM

great tool you have developed there, outstanding work!any chanche to make one for Fs9??

#6 .Steve

.Steve

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 12:53 PM

Thanks guys, I'll be happy to make an FS9 version (or update the application so you have the choice between FS9 and FSX).

A patch will be released in a few days time. A few small things came up after the release. If you chose to check for updates, you will be notified when you run the TMLE.

#7 ThrottleUp

ThrottleUp

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,062 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 04:50 PM

I have chosen to check for updates!

Your design style is great, thank you again for giving this to us mate :hrmm:

#8 Alex_S

Alex_S

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,751 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 01:52 PM

First, let me say great software, managed to get everything looking good, though I have noticed a problem, which I can only assume is to do with this, as I don't think I've installed anything else recently.
Effects such as Wing Vortices, waves, and dirt are now all little black boxes, like this :
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Thanks for any help :hrmm:

#9 Peter797

Peter797

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,145 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 03:00 PM

That happened to me before after replacing textures.

#10 Soap

Soap

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 04:28 PM

Weird.

#11 .Steve

.Steve

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 03:38 AM

Were you running the service when this happened?

If you were, I know about a problem with the service and a patch is being released tomorrow. :hrmm:

#12 Alex_S

Alex_S

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,751 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 06:18 AM

I was, and great news, thanks Steve :hrmm:

#13 .Steve

.Steve

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 03:42 PM

The patch for the Texture Max Load Editor has been released. A message will be displayed the next time you run the TMLE if you have "Check for updates" enabled. If you don't, you can download it from http://www.frostysoftware.com.

The service had a bug that meant it didn't write the value correctly. This has been fixed in the patch along with some other bugs.

Steve

Btw, an FS2004 version is coming soon :hrmm:

#14 Alex_S

Alex_S

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,751 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 05:28 PM

Hi Steve, i tried updating, and got this message. I also tried uninstalling, and reinstalling using the new installer, but got the same error.

Posted Image

Thanks for any help, maybe I should sign up at your forums :hrmm:

#15 .Steve

.Steve

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 05:52 AM

Fixed the problem :hrmm:

A newer version 1.2.197 will be available later on today/tomorrow.

#16 caoxueer

caoxueer

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 03:18 AM

The view over a valley of a tiny village with thatched(草盖的)roof cottages around a church; a drive through a narrow village street lines with thatched cottages painted pink or white; the sight in parts of England. Atlantica gold,Most people will agree that the thatched roof is an essential part of the attraction of the English countryside.
  Thatching is in fact the oldest of all the building crafts practiced in the British Isles(英论诸岛). Although thatch has always been used for cottage and farm buildings, it was once used for castles and churches, too.  
  Thatching is a solitary(独自的)craft, which often runs in families. The craft of thatching as it is practiced toady has changed very little since the Middle Ages. Over 800 full-time thatchers are employed in England and Wales today, maintaining and renewing the old roofs as well as thatching newer houses. Many Atlantica power leveling,property owners choose thatch not only for its beauty but because they know it will keep them cool in summer and warm in winter.
  In fact, if we look at developing countries, over half the world lives under thatch, but they all do it in different ways. People in developing countries are often reluctant to go back to traditional materials and would prefer modern buildings. However, they may lack the money to allow them to import the necessary materials.Dofus Kamas, Their temporary mud huts with thatched roofs of wild grasses often only last six months.Thatch which has been done the British way lasts from twenty to sixty years, and is an effective defiance against the heatThe researcher organized an experimental tournament(锦标赛)involving four youth teams. Each match lasted an hour, divided into three periods of 20 minutes during which different referees were in charge.
ffxi gil,
Observers noted down the referees' errors, of which there were 61 over the tournament. Converted to a standard match of 90 minutes, each referee made almost 23 mistakes, a remarkably high number.

The researcher then studied the videotapes to analyse the matches in detail. Surprisingly, he found that errors were more likely when the referees were close to the incident. When the officials got it right, they were, on average, 17 meters away from rohan crone,the action. The average distance in the case of errors was 12 meters. The research shows the optimum(最佳的)distance is about 20 meters.

There also seemed to be an optimum speed. Correct decisions came when the referees were moving at a speed of about 2 meters per second. The average speed for errors was 4 meters per second.
9Dragons Gold,
If FIFA, football's international ruling body,wants to improve the standard of refereeing at the next World Cup, it should encourage referees to keep their eyes on the action from a distance, rather than rushing to keep up with the ball, the researcher argues.
world of warcraft power leveling,
He also says that FIFA's insistence that referees should retire at age 45 may be misguided. If keeping up with the action is not so important, their physical condition is less critical.

Thatching is a solitarycraft,

#17 BobFam

BobFam

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:24 PM

I have the latest version of TMLE and so does a friend of mine. It works fine on both of our systems but he has the TMLE opening twice when FSX starts. We both have exactly the same settings. Mine only opens once when FSX starts. WE both have both the boxes checked for Run Automatically and Run When FSX Starts. Can anyone explain why his loads twice and mine does not. Should we both have only the Run When FSX Starts checked?Thanks, Bob.

#18 jrrbolkin

jrrbolkin

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:51 PM

First off I am new here so Hi to everyone.
To the point in hand I hope someone can provide an answer.I have used TML editor with no problems for the last couple of years and suddenly last night,boom power off it refuses to start for some reason. The launch screen appears then a windows box opens up saying,
"A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available"
So I uninstalled the original and re downloaded a new version, it ran once no probs and now the same error has occurred.
Does anyone have any insight as to what may be the cause,if so I will be most grateful.BTW nothing new has been added to my PC prior to the issue happening.
regards.
Gary