* * * * * 1 votes

Caribbean Airlines Virtual Grand Opening!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
143 replies to this topic

#41 TheBigTurkey

TheBigTurkey

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 06:05 PM

Care to reply Jon? BTW,I still love you.

#42 CAY408

CAY408

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 09:04 PM

And look who joined the thread ... Iron Eagle ... the newly appointed "repainter" for BWA. Nice ... where have you been? Guess they dusted you off and put you in action.

Mr. Crowe ... are you going to deny that you have not approached any FlyCay pilots?
Continuing the lies are we?

What would bring some pleasure is some answers to what GRIZZLE has posted. I bet I know your response ...
Your response will be that you do not have to respond ... saw that one coming.

Iron Eagle ... I agree with you on your last point ... Both VA's can co-exist.

And so can British Caledonian!

#43 TheBigTurkey

TheBigTurkey

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 09:16 PM

View PostRamel40, on Sep 9 2009, 10:04 PM, said:

And look who joined the thread ... Iron Eagle ... the newly appointed "repainter" for BWA. Nice ... where have you been? Guess they dusted you off and put you in action.

Mr. Crowe ... are you going to deny that you have not approached any FlyCay pilots?
Continuing the lies are we?

What would bring some pleasure is some answers to what GRIZZLE has posted. I bet I know your response ...
Your response will be that you do not have to respond ... saw that one coming.

Iron Eagle ... I agree with you on your last point ... Both VA's can co-exist.

And so can British Caledonian!
XD,you BWA haters are making me laugh my :hrmm: off,I love you guys! You have nothing better to do than bash on BWA and Chris,Kinda scary..... Stop bashing him and go fly :hrmm:

#44 Peter797

Peter797

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,145 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 09:25 PM

The fleet is nice. But PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE work on your website.

#45 TheBigTurkey

TheBigTurkey

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 09:31 PM

Website is fine?

#46 CAY408

CAY408

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 09:47 PM

Riley ... I feel the love.

I don't want you to think that I am bashing on BWA. Therefore, I will remove my signature. That was all in fun.
And actually ... I typed that last one while cruising to St. Maarten.

I wonder what you have been told to make you so passionate in your posts about a VA you just joined and an individual you've just met. I think every member is entitled to some truth don't you agree? Asking questions will not get you banned or anything. Questions like ... why are they recruiting pilots from FlyCay instead of trying recruit new ones? Or why is management's track record so shady at other VA's? Or why is everyone saying the CEO is lying about everything?

Maybe its time that you start asking questions for yourself. Just my opinion.

Don't you think it's time for Mr. Crowe to start answering some questions instead of having his admin assistant fight answer them for him?

I applaud your enthusiasm. I think BWA is lucky to have you.
But I think its time for the real slim shady to please stand up.  :hrmm:

Edited by Ramel40, 09 September 2009 - 09:49 PM.

#47 TheBigTurkey

TheBigTurkey

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 09:55 PM

View PostRamel40, on Sep 9 2009, 10:47 PM, said:

I don't want you to think that I am bashing on BWA. Therefore, I will remove my signature. That was all in fun.

I wonder what you have been told to make you so passionate in your posts about a VA you just joined and an individual you've just met. I think every member is entitled to some truth don't you agree? Asking questions will not get you banned or anything. Questions like ... why are they recruiting pilots from FlyCay instead of trying recruit new ones? Or why is management's track record so shady at other VA's? Or why is everyone saying the CEO is lying about everything?

Don't you think it's time for Mr. Crowe to start answering some questions instead of having his admin assistant fight answer them for him?

Well, Why don't you guys tell the whole forum what he has been lying about? BTW what members have been coming from FlyCay,And if they did come it was because they liked what they saw.BTW I am no admin overthere,just a pilot that likes the group overthere at BWA and finds it a good home.

Edited by big_johnson, 09 September 2009 - 09:56 PM.

#48 CAY408

CAY408

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 10:02 PM

View Postbig_johnson, on Sep 9 2009, 10:55 PM, said:

Well, Why don't you guys tell the whole forum what he has been lying about?

Not my call.
Mr Crowe ... care to respond?

#49 flyhalf

flyhalf

Orville Reincarnate

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,567 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 10:03 PM

Looking forward to seeing you at my newly opened TBPB Grantley Adams !  :hrmm:

#50 TheBigTurkey

TheBigTurkey

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 10:04 PM

View Postflyhalf, on Sep 9 2009, 11:03 PM, said:

Looking forward to seeing you at my newly opened TBPB Grantley Adams !  :hrmm:
:hrmm: yea :P

#51 BA.PILOT

BA.PILOT

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 12:05 AM

View PostGrizzle, on Sep 9 2009, 03:57 PM, said:

View PostBA.PILOT, on Sep 9 2009, 12:12 PM, said:

OK who did I steal Jon??..also what am I lying to my pilots about?? you can't just go running your mouth on things you just don't know about who are you??
What DON'T you lie about, Christian? Honestly, you don't even lie about worthwhile stuff. Telling us you're in Grand Cayman when your IP clearly shows that you're in Trinidad? Telling us you've been hired by British Airways but you're just "awaiting confirmation"? Telling us you have your private pilots license when you don't even know what a :hrmm: VOR is? Oh, and I suppose everyone related to you works for British Airways, right?

Firstly I never said I got hired by BA lol you must be joking, also Gray why are you speaking of lies you told the whole VATSIM community you were a Cape air pilot who is getting hired for Jet blue and you are only what? 16 years old? come on, also about the ips I have friends in Trinidad who was on my site so obviously the ips are going to show Trinidad..also why do you care Gray??

First of all I never approached any pilots to ask them to join from Fly Cay, and please point out the Pilots who I supposedly took from you all.... also if any member from Fly Cay joins that's his/her discretion, also Caribbean Airlines VA is about fun not any of this political VA war, so I have no time to come on here and argue with you all, as I see it we were buddies at Cayman Virtual, remember?? we had fun and had good laughs but as I started my VA you started bashing me and the VA saying I'm lying to my pilots this and that when I haven't even met 90% of them yet,shows who your friends are, I never once bashed Fly Cay but anyways you can carry on bashing I couldn't careless.

Good day.

Edited by BA.PILOT, 10 September 2009 - 12:07 AM.

#52 CAY408

CAY408

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 12:36 AM

Your controversy started WHILE at FlyCay buddy. Like I figured ... no questions were answered on your part.
The names of the pilot(s) who have been approached by (and another member or your VA) you will remain silent unless they choose to acknowledge it themselves. The sad thing is, you continue lying about it.

You continue to say we are bashing the VA ... when I have clearly stated I AM NOT. I am questioning your integrity. This is a call against your character as a leader and absolutely nothing to do with your VA.

I will say that again because apparently you think I still have it out for BWA. I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST BWA.
Let's make this clear .. I am only reporting the things that went on while you were a part of FlyCay. That is all.

You are absolutely right, pilots have a choice of what VA they fly for. They also have a right to know whom they are flying for. Especially when it's the top spot of the VA. Like you said, it is at their discretion. I just want to make sure they make an informed and educated decision before they join. Since it is after all "at their discretion". I think if you try to lure a pilot away from FlyCay, I have the right to tell that pilot who you are and who you perceive to be.

There is no political war amongst VA's here. Although, that is what you want to make it seem. The good fun and laughs stopped the 4th time you quit and the 5th time you attempted to come back. When your lies began to surface and show transparency, is when you decided to leave.

I laugh at your "shows who your friends are" statement. Since a few weeks ago I thought the same thing of you.

#53 BA.PILOT

BA.PILOT

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 12:58 AM

[/quote] There is no political war amongst VA's here. Although, that is what you want to make it seem. The good fun and laughs stopped the 4th time you quit and the 5th time you attempted to come back. When your lies began to surface and show transparency, is when you decided to leave.

[/quote]

OK, I left Fly Cay as a Staff member once because I started College so I said I won't have the time, then I saw how my schedule was so I came back as a Staff member.... second time was when a member told me Jon said I could not be trusted as a Staff member and he would ignore me when I call him up because I was thinking about starting my own VA so I hated the attitude so I left, then Jon said he never stated such a thing so I gave him the benefit of the doubt and that's the only times I left why must you exaggerate, also you guys called me on Skye asking me why I left and and how other members were telling me lies so I decided to stay because I have been in that VA since the free-web website so get your facts straight.

Edited by BA.PILOT, 10 September 2009 - 12:58 AM.

#54 BA.PILOT

BA.PILOT

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 07:37 AM

View PostMr. Schutte, on Sep 8 2009, 11:53 PM, said:

Hey jacka3s, listen. I don't give a crap if you want to lie to existing or potential pilots for you about your life, but I draw the line where you try to steal my pilots and staff. I hear about it one more time and I will make it my personal venture to ensure this va burns to the ground. :hrmm:

I never tried to steal any of your pilots or staff so I don't know who is misinforming you Mr. Schutte...as if you own them lol..also who did I steal Jon?? which Staff?? I was your staff member at Fly Cay lol if you referring to me,  all the people who joined, joined at their own accord so you need to get you facts straight, only 1 person from Fly Cay who is still in FLyCay is in my VA as far as I know...and he is a personal friend of mine.

Edited by BA.PILOT, 10 September 2009 - 07:45 AM.

#55 triniotterpilot

triniotterpilot

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 07:43 AM

Ok, im new to this forum and am in the CAL virtual,, and from what i can see.. there is a feud between Cayman Airways and CAL.. now come on guys.
EVERYONE!!
This is a virtual world. Its for fun and hobby, not for politics and VA bashing!
NO real airline in the world acts so childish and immature as some of the members in this thread.
Both Cayman Airways and Caribbean Airlines share this region's airspace and never in real life do they even bash eachother.

Now boys, put the bad vibes away and lets all enjoy playing Microsoft Flight Simulator
PLEASE!

And for those who claim you are not bashing the VA and others are saying that you are, simple solution: Turn around and walk away.
Makes no sense arguing over and over again. COOL??

Peace out!
BWA115 CAL Virtual

#56 BA.PILOT

BA.PILOT

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 07:46 AM

View Posttriniotterpilot, on Sep 10 2009, 08:43 AM, said:

Ok, im new to this forum and am in the CAL virtual,, and from what i can see.. there is a feud between Cayman Airways and CAL.. now come on guys.
EVERYONE!!
This is a virtual world. Its for fun and hobby, not for politics and VA bashing!
NO real airline in the world acts so childish and immature as some of the members in this thread.
Both Cayman Airways and Caribbean Airlines share this region's airspace and never in real life do they even bash eachother.

Now boys, put the bad vibes away and lets all enjoy playing Microsoft Flight Simulator
PLEASE!

And for those who claim you are not bashing the VA and others are saying that you are, simple solution: Turn around and walk away.
Makes no sense arguing over and over again. COOL??

Peace out!
BWA115 CAL Virtual

Yeah man yuh dun know.

#57 CAYJOSEPH

CAYJOSEPH

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 10:11 AM

View PostBA.PILOT, on Sep 10 2009, 01:05 AM, said:

View PostGrizzle, on Sep 9 2009, 03:57 PM, said:

View PostBA.PILOT, on Sep 9 2009, 12:12 PM, said:

OK who did I steal Jon??..also what am I lying to my pilots about?? you can't just go running your mouth on things you just don't know about who are you??
What DON'T you lie about, Christian? Honestly, you don't even lie about worthwhile stuff. Telling us you're in Grand Cayman when your IP clearly shows that you're in Trinidad? Telling us you've been hired by British Airways but you're just "awaiting confirmation"? Telling us you have your private pilots license when you don't even know what a :hrmm: VOR is? Oh, and I suppose everyone related to you works for British Airways, right?

Firstly I never said I got hired by BA lol you must be joking, also Gray why are you speaking of lies you told the whole VATSIM community you were a Cape air pilot who is getting hired for Jet blue and you are only what? 16 years old? come on, also about the ips I have friends in Trinidad who was on my site so obviously the ips are going to show Trinidad..also why do you care Gray??

First of all I never approached any pilots to ask them to join from Fly Cay, and please point out the Pilots who I supposedly took from you all.... also if any member from Fly Cay joins that's his/her discretion, also Caribbean Airlines VA is about fun not any of this political VA war, so I have no time to come on here and argue with you all, as I see it we were buddies at Cayman Virtual, remember?? we had fun and had good laughs but as I started my VA you started bashing me and the VA saying I'm lying to my pilots this and that when I haven't even met 90% of them yet,shows who your friends are, I never once bashed Fly Cay but anyways you can carry on bashing I couldn't careless.

Good day.

OK WRONG YOU DID APPROACH ME ABOUT JOINING YOUR VA
you said to me that i would be the head of cargo and i can do what ever i wanted . and on my face book account also
it would not be like flycay in your our words to me ..
so what do u say to that !!

Edited by CAYJOSEPH, 10 September 2009 - 10:22 AM.

#58 BA.PILOT

BA.PILOT

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 11:46 AM

I told you I'm starting a VA also I did not ask you to join,  we don't even have a Cargo department so I don't know what you talking about...and I never talked to you on face book when I had you on there the most previous time I talked to you was before I had the website and stuff when I called you in Grand Cayman, I told you about my VA but never told you to join and you would be head of Cargo and stuff man.

#59 CAYJOSEPH

CAYJOSEPH

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 01:00 PM

View PostBA.PILOT, on Sep 10 2009, 12:46 PM, said:

I told you I'm starting a VA also I did not ask you to join,  we don't even have a Cargo department so I don't know what you talking about...and I never talked to you on face book when I had you on there the most previous time I talked to you was before I had the website and stuff when I called you in Grand Cayman, I told you about my VA but never told you to join and you would be head of Cargo and stuff man.

!!when I called you in Grand Cayman!!
came on man we both known you was never here in cayman . i even when to your hotel which u said u were staying
the front desk told me that you were never there..
so who is telling the truth ..

Edited by CAYJOSEPH, 10 September 2009 - 01:01 PM.

#60 TheBigTurkey

TheBigTurkey

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 01:02 PM

Your right,Hes from Trinidad and Tobago.