5 replies to this topic

#1 AirX

AirX

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 07:26 AM

Here is a interview by FSBreak featuring Cameron the founder of X-Aviation. Quite a interesting discussions of X-plane and its projected future in the flight simulation industry. The topic of add ons was discussed including the new CRJ the upcoming 747 and A320 and other exciting and upcoming addons set to change the X-Plane experience. Check out x-pilot.com if you want to keep up.
Here is the link
http://www.fsbreak.net/

#2 wynthorpe

wynthorpe

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,070 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 09:30 AM

Good stuff! Enjoyed this a lot :hrmm:

#3 Bman.

Bman.

First Class Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,983 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 01:14 AM

Yeah, that was a good interview.   The lovefest for x-plane is making me want to certainly add it to my list of must haves.
The upcoming developments sound exciting.  I just hope they are right when they say a couple of months versus a couple of years..

#4 wynthorpe

wynthorpe

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,070 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 03:07 AM

Yeah and also good that Cameron mentioned all the fighting that goes on on most forums bashing both sims, no need at all!

#5 Bman.

Bman.

First Class Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,983 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 10:07 PM

Well, it's like Mark Stewart notes - it doesn't have to be an either / or type of decision.  I am going to add it to my lineup..

They both do different things for different people.  Might as well experience both...

Bman.

#6 Rich

Rich

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 12:35 AM

I'm definitely going to get this AND X-Plane when this is released. I just wish it would be sooner rather than later given that I use Linux and my choice for a sim with decent/advanced aircraft is somewhat limited. :hrmm: