- - - - -

April 2010 Edited Screenshot Contest

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

Poll: April 2010 Edited Screenshot Contest (25 member(s) have cast votes)

pick a winner

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Jetset

Jetset

Contributor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 01:31 PM

Posted Image

Welcome to the April 2010 Edited Screenshot Contest and sorry for the delay.
After giving more time for entries to flood in, I decided that 3 would have to be enough. :hrmm:  
3 rather good edits I might add. :hrmm:
Let's get going.

1. Posted Image

2. Posted Image

3. Posted Image

Edited by Jetset, 29 April 2010 - 06:25 PM.

#2 RossBurke

RossBurke

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 01:40 PM

We need a poll to start with :hrmm:

#3 weige

weige

April & May '10 Edited Screenshot Hotshot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 11:29 PM

(Automatic translation, please understand.)

Hello Steve:

"After giving more time for entries to flood in, I decided that 3 would have to be enough." Agree these two points. However, the delay of regret is a big problem. I thought the reason. Just imagine a solution for your reference:
1, the honor into a system. Specifically, the monthly championship of the work should be in the Flight Simulator Screenshots First published in the top of a small window, but want to keep. Now feel, in addition to a small number of 2 to 3 original works of authors should be retained; other works published in the level of long-term we obviously are not recognized, but also the average level is seriously out of reality. page top of the picture for the average small window should have a more fair reflection.
2. Requires the timely disclosure of a screenshot of assessment criteria. This is not difficult: mood, composition and creativity, the reasonableness of the flight and the environment, set reasonable, the reasonableness of physical phenomena such aspects; the pan under the realistic art of standards in specific and detailed on it. any person in accordance with this standard are able to quickly determine the level of screenshots. that the results will tend to unity, thereby enhancing the participation of more interest you.

--------------------------------------------------------------

你好 Steve:
"After giving more time for entries to flood in, I decided that 3 would have to be enough. "同意这两点.但是,拖延的遗憾却是大问题.我思考了原因,试想了解决的方法供您参考:

1,把荣誉变成一种制度.具体的做法是,每个月冠军的作品都应该在Flight Simulator Screenshots 首页上方小窗口刊登,而且要保留.目前感觉上,除了少数2~3位原创作者的作品应该继续保留;其他长期刊登的作品水平大家显然是不认可的,也与现实平均水平严重脱离.首页上方图片小窗口应该对于平均水平有一个更公正的反映.

2.需要及时公布一个截图评审的统一标准.这个并不困难:意境,构图的创造性,飞行和环境的合理性,设置的合理性,物理现象的合理性等几个方面.根据写实的泛艺术标准具体细化就可以了.任何人士按照这个标准都能够快速判断截图的水平,出来的结果会趋向统一.从而提高大家参与的更大兴趣.

Edited by weige, 23 April 2010 - 11:40 PM.

#4 franthree

franthree

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,271 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 12:34 PM

Nice ones all! But no. 3 for me!

#5 C-FIVS

C-FIVS

Edited SS Hotshot Oct 2011

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,779 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 03:25 PM

No.3, what's wrong with the bottom?

#6 VFR_Pierre

VFR_Pierre

Cruising at FL110

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,543 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 06:03 PM

I liked them all. :hrmm:

#7 Jetset

Jetset

Contributor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 06:24 PM

View Postweige, on Apr 24 2010, 05:29 AM, said:

(Automatic translation, please understand.)

Hello Steve:

"After giving more time for entries to flood in, I decided that 3 would have to be enough." Agree these two points. However, the delay of regret is a big problem. I thought the reason. Just imagine a solution for your reference:
1, the honor into a system. Specifically, the monthly championship of the work should be in the Flight Simulator Screenshots First published in the top of a small window, but want to keep. Now feel, in addition to a small number of 2 to 3 original works of authors should be retained; other works published in the level of long-term we obviously are not recognized, but also the average level is seriously out of reality. page top of the picture for the average small window should have a more fair reflection.
2. Requires the timely disclosure of a screenshot of assessment criteria. This is not difficult: mood, composition and creativity, the reasonableness of the flight and the environment, set reasonable, the reasonableness of physical phenomena such aspects; the pan under the realistic art of standards in specific and detailed on it. any person in accordance with this standard are able to quickly determine the level of screenshots. that the results will tend to unity, thereby enhancing the participation of more interest you.

--------------------------------------------------------------

你好 Steve:
"After giving more time for entries to flood in, I decided that 3 would have to be enough. "同意这两点.但是,拖延的遗憾却是大问题.我思考了原因,试想了解决的方法供您参考:

1,把荣誉变成一种制度.具体的做法是,每个月冠军的作品都应该在Flight Simulator Screenshots 首页上方小窗口刊登,而且要保留.目前感觉上,除了少数2~3位原创作者的作品应该继续保留;其他长期刊登的作品水平大家显然是不认可的,也与现实平均水平严重脱离.首页上方图片小窗口应该对于平均水平有一个更公正的反映.

2.需要及时公布一个截图评审的统一标准.这个并不困难:意境,构图的创造性,飞行和环境的合理性,设置的合理性,物理现象的合理性等几个方面.根据写实的泛艺术标准具体细化就可以了.任何人士按照这个标准都能够快速判断截图的水平,出来的结果会趋向统一.从而提高大家参与的更大兴趣.

Thanks for the advice weige.
I think I know what you are getting at, but these suggestions need to be put to the admins of this site. They are the ones that control what goes on 'site wise'
I have just PM'd Brad asking if it would be possible to reinstate the 'Contest Hotshot' tag in the winners profile stats.
That on it's own would see more popularity I think.

Edit - They will return  :hrmm:

Edited by Jetset, 24 April 2010 - 08:13 PM.

#8 Buziel-411_RED

Buziel-411_RED

Screenshot Hotshot Nov '11

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,042 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 10:20 PM

Speaking of which, wasn't last months screenshot contest supposed to be sponsored?

#9 Jetset

Jetset

Contributor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 06:15 PM

View PostBuziel-411_RED, on Apr 25 2010, 04:20 AM, said:

Speaking of which, wasn't last months screenshot contest supposed to be sponsored?

I think you are mistaking that with next months. ;)

For which, coincidentally, I am now accepting entries  :P  May 2010 Official Screenshot Contest
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations to weige this months Edited Screenshot Hotshot.

You're getting pretty good at this :hrmm: Your tag will be winging it's way to you in the not to distant future I hope.  :)

Thanks go out MIA-PILOT and Frankiegoes for entering and coming joint second and thanks also to the 22 members who voted.  :hrmm:

Edited by Jetset, 29 April 2010 - 06:20 PM.