4 replies to this topic

#1 Alex Bailey

Alex Bailey

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 07:44 PM

Hey guys, I was just wondering if any of you painters have some free time to paint a PMDG Beech 1990D.  It wouldn't be for a virtual airline or anything, just something for me and my buddy to fly around in.  I won't be able to pay you however you can showcase it in your portfolio.  I really have no specific request other than it saying "B&F Aviation" so you can pick all colors and everything.  Any help would be appreciated!  Thanks so much!
-Alex
Feel free to post underneath or PM me, thanks!

#2 fslover

fslover

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 11:23 AM

I don't think painters are willingly to create a custom-made a paint for you without getting paid, at least I am not.

#3 Alex Bailey

Alex Bailey

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:31 AM

View Postfslover, on Aug 18 2010, 12:23 PM, said:

I don't think painters are willingly to create a custom-made a paint for you without getting paid, at least I am not.
Yeah I kind of figured that, just thought I'd give it a try anyway  :hrmm: .  Thanks for the reply!
-Alex

#4 Iain_

Iain_

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,424 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 06:52 AM

View PostAlex Bailey, on Aug 15 2010, 01:44 AM, said:

Hey guys, I was just wondering if any of you painters have some free time to paint a PMDG Beech 1990D.  It wouldn't be for a virtual airline or anything, just something for me and my buddy to fly around in.  I won't be able to pay you however you can showcase it in your portfolio.  I really have no specific request other than it saying "B&F Aviation" so you can pick all colors and everything.  Any help would be appreciated!  Thanks so much!
-Alex
Feel free to post underneath or PM me, thanks!
I'll do it if you give me the resources (paintkit etc).  :hrmm:

#5 Alex Bailey

Alex Bailey

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 09:28 PM

View Post-Iain-, on Aug 21 2010, 07:52 AM, said:

I'll do it if you give me the resources (paintkit etc).  :hrmm:
Thanks so much for the offer but someone else has already started on it.  Thanks for the reply!
-Alex Bailey