2 replies to this topic

#1 Kevin

Kevin

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 08:52 PM

I had to migrate to FSX and leave my FS9 behind.  OK so I installed FSX, and realized I need to install the Acceleration disk to increase performance.  All went well with the install except now I seem to be getting an error on start up.  He is what it says:

scenery.cfg file error.  Local scenery directory (addon scenery\scenery) in area .115 not found.

This happens to be the Reno area.

Now this problem ONLY happened since the  Acceleration  disk was installed.  Any suggestions as what might cause this????    :hrmm:

Thank you,

Kevin

#2 _BD6_

_BD6_

June '10 Screenshot Hotshot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,577 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:23 PM

View PostKevin, on Sep 8 2010, 09:52 PM, said:

I had to migrate to FSX and leave my FS9 behind.  OK so I installed FSX, and realized I need to install the Acceleration disk to increase performance.  All went well with the install except now I seem to be getting an error on start up.  He is what it says:
scenery.cfg file error.  Local scenery directory (addon scenery\scenery) in area .115 not found.

This happens to be the Reno area.
Now this problem ONLY happened since the  Acceleration  disk was installed.  Any suggestions as what might cause this????    :hrmm:
Thank you,

Kevin
Wrong section, this is for the new MS Flight - You're looking for the FSX section :hrmm:

#3 Kevin

Kevin

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 08:00 PM

View Postuber-N69204, on Sep 8 2010, 10:23 PM, said:

Wrong section, this is for the new MS Flight - You're looking for the FSX section :hrmm:

Sorry  :hrmm: