Prancer

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,454 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:41 PM

View PostWater_Boy, on Oct 29 2010, 11:40 PM, said:

LOL

You are the biggest hypocrite I have ever seen. For starters, I don't pick fights so IDK where you get that idea from. My aggression towards you is a result of your aggression towards me. I already told you in the miner thread what my plans for you are. I'm going to continue to pounce on you at every opportunity I get, as I have done in this thread.

Yup, right on cue and according to prediction. If you're playing the FSW drinking game, take a shot.

Btw:

" I'm going to continue to pounce on you at every opportunity I get, as I have done in this thread" = "I'm going to make a total donkey out of myself trying to pick futile fights that will lead to my banning."

Edited by hgtkifhieoplwoji, 29 October 2010 - 11:43 PM.

#102 THBatMan8

THBatMan8

Cruising at FL110

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,562 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:50 PM

View Posthgtkifhieoplwoji, on Oct 30 2010, 12:41 AM, said:

" I'm going to continue to pounce on you at every opportunity I get, as I have done in this thread" = "I'm going to make a total donkey out of myself trying to pick futile fights that will lead to my banning."

You've done that to me and you haven't been banned. So why would I be any different? Also, I haven't broken any rules.

Edited by Water_Boy, 29 October 2010 - 11:51 PM.

#103 Prancer

Prancer

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,454 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:53 PM

View PostWater_Boy, on Oct 29 2010, 11:50 PM, said:

You've done that to me and you haven't been banned. So why would I be any different?

'Cause you've openly stated malicious intent for the sake of 'getting even'. I haven't. But, that's you and your rep. If you want the forum to start seeing you like the do me, that's your biz. Frankly, I don't really care if you keep pouncing me, I honestly think it's cute and sort of amusing.

#104 THBatMan8

THBatMan8

Cruising at FL110

• Members
  • 11,562 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:58 PM

View Posthgtkifhieoplwoji, on Oct 30 2010, 12:53 AM, said:

'Cause you've openly stated malicious intent for the sake of 'getting even'. I haven't. But, that's you and your rep. If you want the forum to start seeing you like the do me, that's your biz. Frankly, I don't really care if you keep pouncing me, I honestly think it's cute and sort of amusing.

That gave me a chuckle.

But honestly dude, that was a compliment. Why you think that every one of my replies towards you is a argument is beyond my belief. I guess your sarcasm detector isn't working properly.

And "pounce" can mean alot of things..... It doesn't necessairly mean I'm going to pick a argument with you. Consider it being a shadow. :hrmm:

#105 Prancer

Prancer

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,454 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:58 PM

View PostWater_Boy, on Oct 29 2010, 11:56 PM, said:

That gave me a chuckle.

But honestly dude, that was a compliment. Why you think that every one of my replies towards you is a argument is beyond my belief. I guess your sarcasm detector isn't working properly.

Perhaps, perhaps not.

Anyway, good luck with your pouncey-pounce mission, snookums.

#106 Alaska_MD-83

Alaska_MD-83

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,971 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 12:02 AM

View Posthgtkifhieoplwoji, on Oct 29 2010, 09:36 PM, said:

Like Alaksa. I haven't payed a bit of attention to him since I did it.

I still think you're a giant troll.

Posted Image

(And if you had really actually not read my posts you wouldn't have mentioned my name. But seeing as you did, and you know I have been responding to them, you are simply making a constant effort to troll me. )

oops!

Posted Image

#107 THBatMan8

THBatMan8

Cruising at FL110

• Members
  • 11,562 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 12:03 AM

View Posthgtkifhieoplwoji, on Oct 30 2010, 12:58 AM, said:

Anyway, good luck with your pouncey-pounce mission, snookums.

:hrmm:

Actually you didn't get what I've done to you in this thread. It's constructive criticism, but in a sarcastic manner. You need to watch your posting etiquette because when you contradict yourself I'll be there.  :hrmm:

#108 Alaska_MD-83

Alaska_MD-83

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,971 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 12:05 AM

sdjkasdlasdiamgayak;usgk is either just really stupid, or he is a troll.

#109 THBatMan8

THBatMan8

Cruising at FL110

• Members
  • 11,562 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 12:07 AM

View PostAlaska_MD-83, on Oct 30 2010, 01:05 AM, said:

sdjkasdlasdiamgayak;usgk is either just really stupid, or he is a troll.

I don't think he's stupid, but  I do think he's been doing alot of trolling. You just have to play his game.  :hrmm:

#110 Alaska_MD-83

Alaska_MD-83

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,971 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 12:10 AM

A Truly stupid person would have kept on arguing with me, because he wouldn't realize that I am right, and he was wrong. He just decided to ignore me, because he realizes that I am right, but also have the inability to become mad at something via the great netz.

Posted Image

#111 Prancer

Prancer

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,454 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 12:11 AM

View PostWater_Boy, on Oct 30 2010, 12:03 AM, said:

:hrmm:

Actually you didn't get what I've done to you in this thread. It's constructive criticism, but in a sarcastic manner. You need to watch your posting etiquette because when you contradict yourself I'll be there.  :hrmm:

Here's a little something I think I should throw out, and it might sound harsh-constructive criticism only means something when it comes from someone I respect and think highly of. Your tirades in other threads and your own inability to keep your word stripped that status from you. And you're not doing a very good job at earning it back. So, any time you think it's up to you to 'correct' my etiquette, I'll just save the time in telling you, until you managed to re-earn my respect (and after 12 hours, and allllll the threads that happened today including a foiled terrorist attack, diving head long back into an already finished argument is not any way to do it), seeing the text come from you will mean next to absolutely nothing. Now that would have been PM'ed, but since you had my PMs blocked...well, to everyone else, sorry you had to see this.

#112 THBatMan8

THBatMan8

Cruising at FL110

• Members
  • 11,562 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 12:16 AM

Posted Image

Edited by Water_Boy, 30 October 2010 - 12:17 AM.

#113 Alaska_MD-83

Alaska_MD-83

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,971 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 12:16 AM

I believe he might be raging.

Posted Image

Did the troll get trolled?

#114 THBatMan8

THBatMan8

Cruising at FL110

• Members
  • 11,562 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 12:19 AM

View Posthgtkifhieoplwoji, on Oct 30 2010, 01:11 AM, said:

Here's a little something I think I should throw out, and it might sound harsh-constructive criticism only means something when it comes from someone I respect and think highly of. Your tirades in other threads and your own inability to keep your word stripped that status from you. And you're not doing a very good job at earning it back. So, any time you think it's up to you to 'correct' my etiquette, I'll just save the time in telling you, until you managed to re-earn my respect (and after 12 hours, and allllll the threads that happened today including a foiled terrorist attack, diving head long back into an already finished argument is not any way to do it), seeing the text come from you will mean next to absolutely nothing. Now that would have been PM'ed, but since you had my PMs blocked...well, to everyone else, sorry you had to see this.

You need to lighten up.

#115 Prancer

Prancer

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,454 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 12:21 AM

View PostWater_Boy, on Oct 30 2010, 12:19 AM, said:

You need to lighten up.

Once again, the irony hits hard...

#116 THBatMan8

THBatMan8

Cruising at FL110

• Members
  • 11,562 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 12:24 AM

View Posthgtkifhieoplwoji, on Oct 30 2010, 01:21 AM, said:

Once again, the irony hits hard...
Posted Image

#117 Alaska_MD-83

Alaska_MD-83

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,971 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 12:25 AM

Raging troll has regained troll, and quelled his rage. Emphasized by the re-asserting of arrogance/pride.

Original topic though, Batman the Patriot act gives grants the gov the rights that were asserted correct?

Edited by Alaska_MD-83, 30 October 2010 - 12:27 AM.

#118 Prancer

Prancer

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,454 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 12:26 AM

View PostWater_Boy, on Oct 30 2010, 12:24 AM, said:

Posted Image

Mhm...remember how you said I was preaching to myself?

Remember that thread where I just asked you a question and you went on and on about how you were being attacked and I had 'no right' to ask you that question?

And you're telling me to lighten up?

That is the exact reason why you giving me advice is laughable, bub. Just keep that in mind.

#119 Alaska_MD-83

Alaska_MD-83

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,971 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 12:28 AM

Posted Image

#120 THBatMan8

THBatMan8

Cruising at FL110

• Members
  • 11,562 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 12:30 AM

View PostAlaska_MD-83, on Oct 30 2010, 01:25 AM, said:

Original topic though, Batman the Patriot act gives grants the gov the rights that were asserted correct?

No, TPA didn't add anything to the governments asserted rights. It removed some of the 'restrictions'.

View Posthgtkifhieoplwoji, on Oct 30 2010, 01:26 AM, said:

Mhm...remember how you said I was preaching to myself?

Remember that thread where I just asked you a question and you went on and on about how you were being attacked and I had 'no right' to ask you that question?

And you're telling me to lighten up?

That is the exact reason why you giving me advice is laughable, bub. Just keep that in mind.

You're more than welcome to join the discussion when you're finished talking rubbish.