#1 Aharon

Aharon

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,778 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 09:55 PM

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Yes you are reading the subject heading correctly even though you are having hard time believing.

Jazz Air which is division of Air Canada is getting a new fleet of six or seven Boeing 757-200s which will be used for routes between Canada and Carribbean/Mexico.  The planes will come from Thomas Cook airline as part of lease.

So I would gratefully appreciate if any talented livery painter would please be kind enough to paint Jazz Air livery on POSKY 757-200 with PW engines. I know Jazz Air comes in different liveries using different colors. I would like orange version please if it is not too much trouble.

Although I have no idea what engine covers for Air Jazz 757s would look like, it is up to you for guessing:):hrmm::)

Thanks a zillion.

Regards,

Aharon

#2 E-Jet

E-Jet

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 10:13 PM

View PostAharon, on Jan 12 2011, 10:55 PM, said:

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Yes you are reading the subject heading correctly even though you are having hard time believing.

Jazz Air which is division of Air Canada is getting a new fleet of six or seven Boeing 757-200s which will be used for routes between Canada and Carribbean/Mexico.  The planes will come from Thomas Cook airline as part of lease.

So I would gratefully appreciate if any talented livery painter would please be kind enough to paint Jazz Air livery on POSKY 757-200 with PW engines. I know Jazz Air comes in different liveries using different colors. I would like orange version please if it is not too much trouble.

Although I have no idea what engine covers for Air Jazz 757s would look like, it is up to you for guessing:):hrmm::)

Thanks a zillion.

Regards,

Aharon

Aharon,

Jazz never repainted the 757's and probably won't this year. Also, Jazz doesn't own or operate them. Thomas Cook Canada operates them under the "Jazz" callsign.

This is what they look like... Thomas Cook Canada 757

Edited by Embraer, 12 January 2011 - 10:16 PM.

#3 Aharon

Aharon

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,778 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 10:52 PM

Embraer says that

View PostEmbraer, on Jan 12 2011, 10:13 PM, said:

Jazz doesn't own or operate them. Thomas Cook Canada operates them under the "Jazz" callsign.

Real facts below:

Facts says "Actually they are technically Jazz 757's, they are leased from Thomas Cook Airlines, and then turned around and operated by Jazz on behalf of TC/Sunquest. I'm sure there are significant restrictions on this lease arrangement so that aircraft stay in TCX configuration but they will fly as Jazz aircraft as it isn't a wet lease (perhaps a bit of a damp lease). "

Facts from: http://www.airfleets...-b757-28674.htm

facts: Jazz Air Boeing 757-200 (Thomas Cook lease). Jazz Air LP recently acquired four B757-200's from Thomas Cook Airlines UK in order to provide a charter service to sun spots in the Caribbean, Mexico and South America. This new branch of Jazz is a lot different then their usual regional schedule but the overall purpose of the charters was to fill the void that Skyservice left behind when they went bankrupt.

Facts: The number of Boeing 757s that Thomas Cook would need Jazz to fly for it could even go up to 11 instead of  just six.  The jets that Thomas Cook would lease will be operated by Jazz via gateways across Canada

Facts: Thomas Cook Canada Inc. and Jazz Air (Halifax), have signed a flight services agreement for Jazz Air  to operate flights to the Caribbean, Mexico and Central America on behalf of Thomas Cook's tour operator Sunquest Vacations. The agreement is conditional on Jazz obtaining the necessary regulatory approvals. The agreement is effective November 1, 2010, to serve the winter vacation season of 2010/2011 and may extend for up to five years. Jazz will operate a fleet of up to 11 Boeing 757-200s from gateways across Canada.

so anybody wants to do fictional livery of Jazz Air on 757?

Aharon

Edited by Aharon, 12 January 2011 - 10:51 PM.

#4 E-Jet

E-Jet

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 07:48 AM

View PostAharon, on Jan 12 2011, 11:52 PM, said:

Embraer says that
Real facts below:

Facts says "Actually they are technically Jazz 757's, they are leased from Thomas Cook Airlines, and then turned around and operated by Jazz on behalf of TC/Sunquest. I'm sure there are significant restrictions on this lease arrangement so that aircraft stay in TCX configuration but they will fly as Jazz aircraft as it isn't a wet lease (perhaps a bit of a damp lease). "

Facts from: http://www.airfleets...-b757-28674.htm

facts: Jazz Air Boeing 757-200 (Thomas Cook lease). Jazz Air LP recently acquired four B757-200's from Thomas Cook Airlines UK in order to provide a charter service to sun spots in the Caribbean, Mexico and South America. This new branch of Jazz is a lot different then their usual regional schedule but the overall purpose of the charters was to fill the void that Skyservice left behind when they went bankrupt.

Facts: The number of Boeing 757s that Thomas Cook would need Jazz to fly for it could even go up to 11 instead of  just six.  The jets that Thomas Cook would lease will be operated by Jazz via gateways across Canada

Facts: Thomas Cook Canada Inc. and Jazz Air (Halifax), have signed a flight services agreement for Jazz Air  to operate flights to the Caribbean, Mexico and Central America on behalf of Thomas Cook's tour operator Sunquest Vacations. The agreement is conditional on Jazz obtaining the necessary regulatory approvals. The agreement is effective November 1, 2010, to serve the winter vacation season of 2010/2011 and may extend for up to five years. Jazz will operate a fleet of up to 11 Boeing 757-200s from gateways across Canada.

so anybody wants to do fictional livery of Jazz Air on 757?

Aharon

Hey Aharon, did you know that leasing isn't owning?

Anyways, go Here and tell me if you can book a flight on their 757. O wait, you can't, Jazz doesn't do :hrmm: other then have the callsign for them. Even the crew's this year are European but will change to the Jazz flight crew next year. All the ground crew is via Thomas Cook.

Edited by Toby Werner, 13 January 2011 - 12:04 PM.
Keep the insults to yourself Embraer

#5 Aharon

Aharon

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,778 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 09:41 AM

hey Embraer,

you said Jazz Air does NOT operate 757s.  I proved you wrong.

I never said "OWN"  I never said "OWN".  Show me a single post that I said Jazz Air owns 757s.  Come on  show me single proof

You should read posts carefully

Aharon

Edited by Toby Werner, 13 January 2011 - 12:04 PM.

#6 Davey99

Davey99

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:31 AM

Just stumbled on this.

All Embraer is saying is that Jazz will not be repainting the 757 into there own colours. They will remain in TCX colours whilst Jazz operate them on the above mentioned routes. Hence why painting a 757 into Jazz colours would be pure fictional.

However, I do not know either way, but all the facts that you posted Aharon just reiterate the fact that Jazz will only operate the route using TCX 757's.

#7 Max.

Max.

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,454 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 01:29 PM

View PostAharon, on Jan 13 2011, 02:41 PM, said:

hey Embraer,

you said Jazz Air does NOT operate 757s.  I proved you wrong.

I never said "OWN"  I never said "OWN".  Show me a single post that I said Jazz Air owns 757s.  Come on  show me single proof

You should read posts carefully

Aharon
Posted Image