#422 Flying_Scotsman

Flying_Scotsman

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,969 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 04:42 PM

Why delete, it's the norm now....

The small print when you join up states that it's for under 12's only.

Edited by Dr...Watson, 29 November 2011 - 04:43 PM.

#423 CaptainG37

CaptainG37

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 05:14 PM

View Postcyclpath, on Nov 30 2011, 08:26 AM, said:

I have been quietly watching this thread because I have found it quite amusing. Let me start by clarifying I do not "sim" for a hobby. Captain G37 you are a fanatic...and quite frankly a bully. You feel the need to jump on anybody who has any negative comment about xplane. I do not know your affiliation but you come across as desparate to please everyone...or more so desperate to have everyone pleased with your precious Xplane.  Now I am no expert on flight simulation or development but I do not believe one needs to be to know good from bad. I have seen the screenshots posted in our bike forum...and I have compared them to others on this forum and to be honest the Xplane ones you have posted are simply not good. The clouds, buildings, houses, night, trees, everything looks quite fake. It would be impossible to suspend belief with graphics like that. What I find odd is this forum is littered with beautiful screenshots that look amazingly real...so much so I had a hard time telling which were real and which were graphics. When I saw the xplane ones I new instantly that I was looking at graphics...and worse I thought they were from a game atleast five years old or more.

Anyway this is not my forum but I felt I should share the perspective of someone who has nothing emotional invested in the discussion.

LMAO
That's the funniest post I have ever read in these forums.  Buddy, you should seriously consider stand up comedy.  You're a natural.

And you actually joined today, at 758am, JUST to share your views and accuse me of bullying?  
How noble.

(Why do I get the distinct feeling that this guy is really "nickname" and opened another account?)

Edited by CaptainG37, 29 November 2011 - 05:22 PM.

#424 Jonay

Jonay

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 05:44 PM

Gents,

Let's be just that, Gentlemen.

We're all tired of the constant bickering on here, please restrain yourself from rising up to the bate the other has left behind, it only lowers you down to the standard that is quite frankly trolling.

You just have to agree to disagree and let comments slip, becuase unless you're on the development team for the sim (yes G37-we know you're a 3rd party developer - but you're not a core programmer) there is simply nothing that you can do.

Please don't let your already rocky reputations around here degrade any further and please just..

Posted Image

Edited by Jonay, 29 November 2011 - 05:47 PM.