#1 Aharon

Aharon

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,778 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 11:12 AM

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

I wanted to modify existing CAY cargo livery of POSKY 757s currently in service with CayCargo by adding cool logos to the two textures.

I used Paint Shop Pro and successfully added cool logos to the two texture files and double checked by looking at the texture files which showed existence of logos on both sides of the plane.  So I added it to the livery file and started FSX to see the work.

Guess what?  The livery appears BUT without logos. So I repeated the process by deactivating read only option and repeated the same work of adding logos to the texture using administrator's rights.

I checked to verify existence of logos on both side of the plane in texture file and the result was same success as first try.

BUT when I started FSX and loaded the 757 with that livery,  the livery shows up but without logos.

What did I do wrong? This is my first livery attempt. I even saved texture file in same file format as it is which is bmp. file.

Aharon

#2 SwitchFX

SwitchFX

formerly TeleFarsi_Airlines818

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,764 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 05:32 PM

http://www.flightsim...hp?showforum=37

#3 Aharon

Aharon

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,778 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 12:50 PM

View PostSwitchFX, on Jun 5 2011, 06:32 PM, said:

SwitchFx,

Are you saying I posted the question to wrong forum?  If so, ok thanks and I am reposting my quesiton on correct forum now.

Aharon

#4 SwitchFX

SwitchFX

formerly TeleFarsi_Airlines818

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,764 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 06:51 PM

That would appear to be the case.