4 replies to this topic

#1 jvicaai

jvicaai

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 12:49 AM

SwitchFX is gonna love this one...  I'm back and I've got a pretty big project for whoever is willing.

I need this model transferred/remade into FSX and I'm willing to pay, just give me an estimate.  Be patient with this model, it takes about 5 to 10 minutes to load in Sketchup.

I have a general idea of what the airport is going to look like and it is included in the model.  

I also need the entire building remade and also I would like to see some scenery (i.e. trees, small ponds, etc) placed in the front of the building, I need day/night textures and just use your creativity.  

The basic texture for the top of the building can be found on this website and the land that it needs to be on is located here

If you have any questions just ask and thank you :hrmm:

#2 Mumbles

Mumbles

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 964 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 12:02 PM

The "this model" link will start a download to the model, for those thinking it is a picture like me.

#3 jvicaai

jvicaai

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 05:44 PM

Sorry, I'll post some pictures when I get back to my pc

#4 jvicaai

jvicaai

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 06:33 PM

Here are a few pictures

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 DarkCX

DarkCX

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:14 AM

I am working with Jvicaai on this project.  I am working on getting the model into UDK (Unreal Development Kit) or CDK (Cryengine Development kit), but it would be great to have someone get this model up and running in FSX.  We do understand the it is a massive undertaking.

Thanks all.