No replies to this topic

#1 brucey

brucey

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:06 AM

Ok, so I have been painting aircraft since I can remember first playing FS which was a long time ago, usually infact 99% of the time its for my own personal use, however the 1 thing I have never managed to be able to do is make decent windows from either photos or from other paints by other people, the reason I ask for help now is because I really wish to use to aircraft windows from (another persons paint) I have emailed every email I can find for this guy and he never responds, which I hate about painters, I always share what I have should anybody ask for it. So........ due to lack of response from him I was wondering if somebody could help explain to me how to either extract the windows from his paint or.... create some decent windows, because when ever I use my method to extract windows they come out all pixelated and look pretty awful, I have attached some pics below of the windows I am trying to extract and what the outcome is when I do it, so if anyone could help me, either do it for me or.... explain how to get a nice clean smooth edge for the windows I want to use and extract them well.

Thanks Guys hope you can help!!!!

The windows I want to use are on the white Fuse and then on the blue fuse you can see when ive copied the windows they are all white and uneven around the edges any help would be really appreciated thanks!!

Posted Image

Edited by brucey, 13 August 2012 - 11:08 AM.