4 replies to this topic

#1 MattGarner

MattGarner

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,762 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 05:01 AM

Anyone used this successful? If so, does anyone know how to get the lights working onto the aircraft at night time. At the moment no lights come on and they are hard to see on the ground :P

Using World of AI.

#2 Iain_

Iain_

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,424 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:17 AM

Not sure. I tried it on FS9 with WOAI too and I think I ONCE saw a Thomson 757 but that's about it. The rest were the VIP models. Worse, when they do display, the gear is always up. This means that they hover around the airports. I think you can make it with the gear down but obviously this means that if you pass an aircraft in the cruise you'll see it with the gear down. Eventually deleted the SMS file.

#3 MattGarner

MattGarner

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,762 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:25 AM

View PostIain_, on 20 August 2012 - 10:17 AM, said:

Not sure. I tried it on FS9 with WOAI too and I think I ONCE saw a Thomson 757 but that's about it. The rest were the VIP models. Worse, when they do display, the gear is always up. This means that they hover around the airports. I think you can make it with the gear down but obviously this means that if you pass an aircraft in the cruise you'll see it with the gear down. Eventually deleted the SMS file.

You can force the gear down and it's better than seeing VIP models all over the place. I don't really want to use FSInn :P

#4 Iain_

Iain_

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,424 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 04:00 PM

Nah me neither

#5 roboa

roboa

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,871 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 01:39 PM

Squawkbox was just giving me .dll errors ever half hour or so in flight which paused the game so if you left the computer for 10 minutes and come back to it, you could find that you were just paused in mid-air. Then add to that it causing freezing and CTDs, just wasn't worth it for me.

So far, I've had no problems with fsinn but I don't know how to get the ultimate traffic AI working with it which is a pain!