#1 DirtShoot

DirtShoot

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:06 PM

FSXDB.com has been updated!

I have created a Aircraft Checklist App. Currently it has all the default FSX Aircraft amd many more popular aircraft for a total of 70 aircraft checlist.
It's very similar to a comercial fsx utility only THIS IS FREE. Will be adding a "print" view in a day or so.

Posted Image

#2 starling

starling

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:50 PM

Hi Dirtshoot,

I've registered at your website and have to say I'm pretty impressed with the resources and the ease of navigation. Unfortunately I couldn't get the Flight Check feature to work. I was able to enter a Manufacturer (although response was sluggish as if something was wrong) but the Aircraft input field was not active (did not respond to my cursor) so I was unable to progress any further. I'm using IE9 on Windows 7.

I could really make good use of this program so hope that I can find a way to get the Checklist to work.

I appreciate the work you've put in to set this website up.
Regards and thanks,
Bruce

#3 starling

starling

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:16 PM

....just tried Check List on my laptop using the Google Chrome browser and the application worked perfectly.......so the problem is obviously something to do with my desktop Windows or (more likely) my IE9 browser.

Thanks again, Bruce

#4 DirtShoot

DirtShoot

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:03 PM

View Poststarling, on 17 January 2013 - 06:50 PM, said:

I could really make good use of this program so hope that I can find a way to get the Checklist to work.

I appreciate the work you've put in to set this website up.
Regards and thanks,
Bruce

My Bad... The checklist have been fixed

Also tagged with Airport Database, Aircraft Checklist