2 replies to this topic

#1 nsiotto

nsiotto

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 08:06 AM

The problem occurs with several aircrafts installed that are working fine. Once I add a texture for another livery I have downloaded online, everything is perfect. Exterior's texture, 2D Panel (which I can eventually refer to an existing model) but in some cases the 3D panel doesn't show. At best it shows all gauges but background it's black. What am I doing wrong?

Right now I have this issue with a B777-300. The original file I have downloaded it's with the new livery of AA. I have added Etihad and Emirates and although the exterior is perfect and 2D panels are fine, in both cases the 3D panel shows all gauges but the background it's black.

#2 Lukesap

Lukesap

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,840 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:48 PM

Seems to me there is a texture missing from the panel folder that shows the background texture of the cockpit. When installing these other liveries are you just putting them in the same 777-300 file or creating another folder. Maybe a screenshot would be more help to us so we can have a look for you. Might be something so simple because it seems odd lol to say the least. Also are you using a payware 3D panel or freeware?

#3 nsiotto

nsiotto

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 03:40 PM

Sorry for the late notice of your reply but I thought in case of response I would have gotten noticed. I wasn't :badpc:
Back to us!

The main folder is Posky Boeing 777-323ER American Airlines nc with an existing AA texture, new livery and I have simply added the texture of another airline livery 777-300.

Here's the screenshot:
Posted Image

Edited by nsiotto, 31 March 2013 - 03:41 PM.