1 reply to this topic

#1 dwf2008

dwf2008

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:47 PM

So I took the advice I found here and purchased REX. (Nice clouds) Can't tell a lot of difference with the ground textures. Maybe I don't have it set up right. So a couple of questions.

1. The progressive taxi feature no longer works except in map view. Is there a way I can turn it back on?

2. Do I have to enter FSX through REX to take advantage of the REX features (scenery enhancements), or ar they available when I just start up FSX first without starting REX specifically?

Thanks

#2 CJWood29

CJWood29

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 09:27 PM

I have been using REX for a while and have the same issue with ground textures, although im pretty sure its more about the weather systems and clouds etc. I find the seas and skies are amazingly better. I loaded REX up first, picked out what textures and skies i wanted etc. It then imports them into FSX and stays there each time i load FSX until i change the settings through REX again.
If anyone knows of a way for REX to import random skies each time that would be nice to change things up abit.
As for the progressive taxi, that still works fine for me... not sure whats going on there. :/