No replies to this topic

#1 ksan1

ksan1

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:13 AM

Hi, Need some technical help to solve this one.  I just copied my fs9 discs to a new computer (HP laptop running windows 8 with third generation intel i3 and plenty of gigs disc and ram).  The problem is after selecting "Fly", I am taken to the airport as usual and everything displays as usual BUT the instruments on the panel do not work (are frozen in place).  I can use the keyboard to increase power and to take off and climb, turn, decend, and in general fly the plane but the airspeed, altitude, and artificial horizon just sit there froozen in the configuration they were when I started. If I right click and select undock then the instruments come to life and everything works fine but of course the panel now has a windows pane surrounding it.  I could fly that way but I would prefere to get the undocked panel to come alive as it is supposed to do.  (This does not occur in my older Acer running windows 7.  I tried a uninstall and reinstall.  I also tried to run the program off a flash drive which works with windows 7.  I still get the problem.  I am really hoping someone can help with a way to fix this.   Thanks    ksan1