3 replies to this topic

#1 FlyThisRoute

FlyThisRoute

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 07:14 PM

Hello Everyone and welcome to my first of many "Fly This Route" Series. Basically what these series are is a close to a full flight report with a bit of commentary along the way. I'm picking the flights from random and presenting you with a report however these flights will follow on from one n other and what I mean by that is, when I land at an airport for example this time was Jersey, EGJJ then my next flight will start from Jersey just like real world, you wouldn't fly from Gatwick to Jersey and then fly from Madrid,Spain to England again in real life because you would need to get there first :lol: Any ways a few add-ons were used for this flight I will list below but for now lets just crack on with it ;)

Flight No: BAW2772
Aircraft: Airbus A319-100
Reg: G-EUPF (Crest Livery)

Origin: London Gatwick,United Kingdom (EGKK) Gate: 101
Time of Departure: 1220
Time Off Block: 1210
Departure Runway: 08R

Destination: Jersey (EGJJ)   Gate: 1
Time Of Arrival: 0105 (SCH) (ACT) 0103
Time On Block: 0106
Arrival Runway: 27

Total flight time: 0hrs 54mins

Remark(s): Another wonderful flight as always from British Airways. Great service, great entertainment, great airline.

Our Aircraft At Gate 101 (North Terminal) in the beautiful sunlight for our short hour flight this afternoon to Jersey.
Posted Image

Pushed back and ready for our fairly long taxi to Runway 08R.
Posted Image

Spotter had a pretty good lens for this shot :lol: About to line up 08R for an Easternly departure.
Posted Image

Up, up and away from London. Overlooking a few office buildings and a nice little church on the outside of the airfield.
Posted Image

Crusing along at FL190 for the short hop across the Channel.
Posted Image

Decent well under way just descending through the low cloud level to establish with runway 27 at Jersey.
Posted Image

Touchdown! Arrival onto Jerseys 27 on time.
Posted Image

On Stand 1 on a beautiful day, on this gorgeous island.
Posted Image

Thats all for this short trip, thanks all for viewing and please comment if you liked it. Also if you think things need improvement then please fill free to leave constructive criticism. Stay tuned for the next flight from Jersey,EGJJ as to where that will be for you all to wonder haha. :zorro:

Some of the Addons Used:
Project Airbus A319
PSS Panel Merge
Custom AITraffic
Uk2000 London Gatwick Extreme
Uk2000 Jersey (Demo) - New
Active Sky 6.5

#2 Iain_

Iain_

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,424 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:44 AM

How does the PSS panel merge work for you? Is it decent?

Also, any idea where to get it in this day and age?

#3 Aharon

Aharon

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,778 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 08:10 AM

Cool flight report!!  Specific description accompanying each screenshot is what makes a screenshot flight report successful and enjoyable!!

Regards,

Aharon

#4 FlyThisRoute

FlyThisRoute

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 05:25 PM

View PostIain_, on 17 August 2014 - 06:44 AM, said:

How does the PSS panel merge work for you? Is it decent?

Also, any idea where to get it in this day and age?

Iain, as regarding where to get it from I believe PSS is no more and Blackbox Simulations have taken it over but please DO NOT quote me on that lol as im not 100%. As for the merge itself I find it very good there are some snags with it but the merge available on avsim.com is really good. I have put a link here for you http://library.avsim...php?DLID=160369

View PostAharon, on 17 August 2014 - 08:10 AM, said:

Cool flight report!!  Specific description accompanying each screenshot is what makes a screenshot flight report successful and enjoyable!!

Regards,

Aharon

Thanks Aharon, I am pleased you liked it stay tuned for more ;)