1 reply to this topic

#1 CaptCranwell

CaptCranwell

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 06:24 AM

Hi, I recently uninstalled FSX due to a problem with my video card driver-this has now been sorted out and is working fine.I then tried to reinstall FSX from my Microsoft CD . I opened computer screen & clicked on install FSX. The disc started to run but I did not get the usual FSX start screen. Instead I got a FSX screen with 2 options -Namely 1-REPAIR to last successful install--2 UNINSTALL EVERYTHING . The 2nd option won't even run and I get error message saying :-Wizard was interrupted before FSX could be uninstalled.. So I clicked on Option 1 (REPAIR) -a small screen appears and it seem that SFX is installing -the Message appears -(copying new files) then the indicator bar (blue squares) fill up to half way, it then asks me to insert Disc 2 which I do & click ok -Again the indicator bar starts to fill up and runs until it reaches the end of the scale ---GREAT I THOUGHT ---However I then get a message saying (PLEASE INSERT DISC ) -I don't understand this at all I have no other disc so I click OK --then I get the message (ROLLING BACK INSTALLATION) --Has anyone else had this problem & can someone tell me how to sort this out ,as I really miss my FSX -any advice much appreciated -Thanks

#2 Buziel-411_RED

Buziel-411_RED

Screenshot Hotshot Nov '11

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,042 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 01:44 PM

Hello and welcome to the forums!

How many discs are in your FSX box?