#1 CJWood29

CJWood29

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 06:52 AM

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there is anybody out there who are doing any "Around The World Tours" in FSX or any Sim for that matter?
Reason I am asking is because I am currently in the middle of completing an epic Around the World tour in the FSX supplied Beech Baron.
I am including screen grabs, video links, photos and an ongoing diary about each place I fly to, all in an online Blog which I invite you all to come and see.
www.HomePilotAdventures.Wordpress.com

I would love to hear from some of you people out there who are making long flights, touring, or simply live in any of the locations I have been to or will be travelling to.

It originally started out as 80 flights around the world, but after planning some detours, 80 flights is only getting me half way around the world. So its a pretty big undertaking even if only on a flight sim and not in real life.

I'd also love to hear about some great add on software if anyone can recommend any? I currently use EZDock and REX. Would be interested in scenery improvement software.

Hope to get some cool responses.

(P.s. After my computer being down for sometime I am now back in the air so the blog posts will come along a lot more steadily now. Please enjoy!)

#2 Mithras

Mithras

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 03:42 PM

Good luck!! I've just finished a two month trip in a 1930 Gipsy Moth recreating Amy Johnson's famous trip from London to Australia. I learnt alot, espcially anout the role of winds and how to navigate using compass, map and eyeball!

http://forum.avsim.n...tralia-attempt/

Also tagged with World, Tour, Around, 80 flights, Beech Baron, Blog, Screen shots, FSX, REX, Addons