After 2 years in development, Flight Unlimited 2K16 is now available for iPhone and iPad.
Search for Flight Unlimited 2K16 in the app store.
Soar across the beautiful skies of the San Francisco bay area in Flight Unlimited 2K16. Flight Unlimited utilizes advanced streaming technology to provide some of the best visuals in mobile gaming. The HD scenery is a first in mobile flight simulation and covers an area over 10x larger than its predecessor.
Over two years in the making, Flight Unlimited has been redesigned from the ground up
The game features Ultra high definition satellite imagery of the San Francisco Bay Area and Switzerland. Never before has this level of detail been provided in a mobile Flight Sim. Flight Unlimited is pushing the limits of graphics on mobile devices.
Buzz the Golden Gate Bridge, take a fly-by of Alcatraz, scream past Levi Field, and even take a look at the future home of the world champion Golden State Warriors.
- Ultra HD Satellite Imagery covering over 500 SQ Miles.
- 4K HD Cockpits for each aircraft modeled from the ground up
- The only mobile Flight Sim with Volumetric Clouds
- 24 Hour Day/Night Cycle
- Weather effects
- Trigger failures such as engine trouble and detached wings
- Landmarks such as Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, AT&T Park, Oracle Arena, and more
- 8 aircraft each modeled with accurate flight physics. New aircraft released weekly.
Flight Unlimited 2K16 Releases Today for iOS
Started by tspree15 , Dec 21 2015 07:20 PMFlight Unlimited Mobile iPhone
No replies to this topic