#1 mizohh

mizohh

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,628 posts

Posted 11 September 2004 - 09:37 PM

Posted Image
BEST SELLING ADD-ON for FS2002 - NOW FOR FS2004!

This exciting, feature packed Add-on enhances the virtual world for every aircraft in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004.  Live Cockpit! brings your flight deck to life with full crew audio enhancements and complete airport ambience including boarding sounds.  You can choose from 15 different flight deck voice sets and you can even add your own voice variations! In addition you can choose cabin crew announcements in many different languages and dialects. A virtual co-pilot catapults the sense of reality to new heights. Audio checklists with many interactive items underline the professional approach in flying an aircraft. Numerous flight deck calls are based on the aircraft type, weight and speed. You can hear the captain making flap and gear calls at the correct time and the virtual co-pilot will respond and operate gear and flaps.  Custom aircraft files for all aircraft published by Aerosoft will be included and a checklist and performance editor will let you add any aircraft you like.  Numerous presets are ready for a quick and professional flight. The program is fully configurable to fit the needs of each and every aircraft and pilot.  Also included is a Flight Log, Blackbox Log, extensive printed manual, and many, many more items to provide added value to this product.

Price:   $39.95 (USD)
Code:    FDCLC
Publisher:  Aerosoft Germany
Media:  CD-ROM
Availability:  Coming 13 September 2004

you can order it from www.pcaviator.com

#2 JayKee

JayKee

formerly Capt Blaze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,112 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 01:42 PM

:D Awesome! i might buy that

#3 thrasher27191

thrasher27191

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 02:51 PM

Capt. Blaze, on Oct 10 2004, 06:42 PM, said:

:o Awesome! i might buy that
i mite aswell :o  :D

#4 CombatAce

CombatAce

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,431 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 03:10 PM

I'll stick with 1.54 according to the makers the 1.54 version is better than 2.0 :D

#5 Guest_FLo F_*

Guest_FLo F_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2004 - 07:14 PM

Have everyone a config for the FDC -> IFDG MD-11 ? :D