3 replies to this topic

#1 Hornet

Hornet

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,764 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 11:07 PM

At the AVSIM 2004 Conference and Exhibition in Denver, Colorado, Friday evening's Simmers' Social featured an announcement by Tom Main of Flight 1 Software of the forthcoming Level-D Simulations 767-300.

Level-D is the new name for the development group responsible for 767 Pilot In Command, and so the announcement -- and the release of an 8-minute promotional video showing the new product -- was keenly received!

You will find pictures taken at the announcement in the Denver 2004 Forum shortly. In the meantime, you can download the 60MB, 8-minute promotional video exclusively from the AVSIM Library by clicking here. Note that this file will most likely prove to be extremely popular, so reduced download speeds may result.

#2 Saabdriver

Saabdriver

formerly Steveo1kinevo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,907 posts

Posted 21 September 2004 - 04:39 PM

Wow, nice video.  I would love to know how they get there ATC to sound and talk like that.  That is how FS2006 ATC should sound,  it actually sounded to me like it does when i listen to my scanner!!  FS2004 ATC makes you feel like you are listening to computer robots talk and they have no emotion!!  Thats just how i feel...... :D Steveo

Edited by Steveo1kinevo, 21 September 2004 - 04:40 PM.

#3 meat_sim_au

meat_sim_au

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 04:59 AM

your ###### right, atc needs a bit of an overhaul, with more intelligence, quick talking, and like u said, some kind of emotion.

that package looks awesome. i hope it comes close to the detail of PMDG. Looks very cool, and i hope they continue and release a 757 with the same features.

#4 Guest_Doomer1_*

Guest_Doomer1_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2004 - 02:20 PM

:D Being one of the original owners of the Pilot in Command 767 and flying it for nearly 3 years. I am glad to see one of the very bast addons for the FS community get a much needed facelift. I for one will be placing my Pre-Order for this package. I love the plane and love the work these guys do. Thank you from a hard core simmer for bring back into my hanger one of the very best addons i have ever flown.