DSB Design YF-22A Raptor Out Now!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Max Monroe_*

Guest_Max Monroe_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2005 - 12:18 PM

Posted ImagePosted Image

The F-22 Raptor will become the replacement for the F-15 Eagle air-superiority fighter. It combines a stealth design with highly maneuverable, supersonic (supercruise) speed, with air-to-air and air-to-ground capabilities.

Included is a full working virtual cockpit and panel as well as a lovely soundset to compliment this leading edge fighter. Special attention has been paid to the Flight Model on this aircraft, paying particular attention to the simulation of the aircraft's 'supercruise' and high angle of attack abilities.

The YF-22A Raptor Product comes with a total of eight high quality textures covering some of todays leading U.S. Air Force squadrons, such as the 'Fighting Eagles' at Langley AFB and the 'Black Widows' at Luke AFB.

Available now from DSB Design ( http://www.dsbdesign.com ) for just $16.99 USD.

Max Monroe
CEO - DSB Design

Edited by Brad, 31 March 2005 - 03:43 PM.

#2 TaterSalad

TaterSalad

formerly casonf/ApexSim

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,006 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 02:17 AM

HAHAHA!!!! You guys obviously don't get it... Max listen to me bro... Do you see that panel? Do you see that 5th graders computer class project panel?? Fancy textures (which this plane doesnt have) don't sell people a plane (atleast not me). There is a freeware F-22 Raptor that blows this plane away!!! 10 mb file?? What a trun off. If you want me to buy a plane, fill that file more full than that!! The whole plane isnt payware quality by NO means. I bought the F-20 Tigershark and the first time I flew the piece of shiza, I IMMEDIATELY exited Flight Simulator and deleted that file as fast as I could. Fortunately for me, I didn't pay that much for it so I wasnt mad enough to embarass you then. This totally takes the cake from me. 1. Design a REALISTIC panel for this bird. Something that flies that high, flies that fast, and manuevers that well HAS to have a better panel than that. To the other people that read this, go to DSBDesign.com and look at the other panels of their other "quality" PAYWARE planes, and tell me if you don't see a resemblance in ALL of them. 2. What makes me soo mad is the fact that this bird deserves 120% more respect than you have given it by putting such a stupid looking panel in it. I havent bought it (nor will I) to know how it flies, but with a panel like that, it ruins the whole effect of flying it.  3. You guys actually have the balls to charge 17 bucks for this?!?!?
If you don't start making better add-ons soon, I don't know what will happen to you guys. I love your website but your products are ####. Im sorry but I just don't want the people of fs2004.com or anybody else that enjoys flight sim, to buy this product and be dissapointed like I would gander to say they would. And you have the balls to ask somebody to pay 17 bucks for that?!?! And if we wanted to know what the REAL YF-22 was made for and does and all of that stuff, we would look somewhere else to learn that, not on somebodys post in a Flight Simulator forum. If you cant say anymore about the plane, don't waste space..

Edited by casonf, 04 April 2005 - 08:28 PM.

#3 Marshall Carter

Marshall Carter

Airline Transport Pilot

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,066 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 02:36 AM

Holy sthu. This isn't where you rant about a product. And if you're going to rant, atleast make an attempt to dispell thoughts that you're simply insane.   :D

#4 TaterSalad

TaterSalad

formerly casonf/ApexSim

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,006 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 02:57 AM

Maybe I did go a bit over board. Sorry but thats just the way I feel and its called comments. Why do you say Im insane?  :D

Edited by casonf, 01 April 2005 - 02:58 AM.

#5 Scott221

Scott221

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,788 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 06:53 AM

No! hes right!!!! Thats the worst payware product ive seen yet!!!!!!!! :D  :thumbsup:  :lol:  :P

#6 VHHH90

VHHH90

Aviation Contest Host

• Contest Host
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,852 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 07:08 AM

lol :D  :thumbsup:  :lol: i really don't have any comment except
FS2004.COM PEOPLE DO NOT BUY THIS IT IS A RIP OFF. BUY SAM SOFT CHINA MACAU :P

#7 tommieboy

tommieboy

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 11:25 AM

casonf, on Apr 1 2005, 02:17 AM, said:

HAHAHA!!!! You guys obviously don't get it...
No, you don't get it......

It's April 1st today; It's an April fools joke..... :lol:

Hey DSB, still waiting for the fixes/patches for my F-15E Strike Eagle. :thumbsup:

It's not all bad news though, I like the F-15E sound set and use it for my other jets too.  :P

Also, DSB e-mail tech support needs to be improved, as it's the only way to get tech support and many time e-mails are not answered! :D

Edited by tommieboy, 01 April 2005 - 11:41 AM.

#8 TaterSalad

TaterSalad

formerly casonf/ApexSim

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,006 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 08:25 PM

WRONG! Its for sale on the DSD website. :thumbsup: :lol: :P .  April fools... HA... If someone told you that you need to get better resources :D

#9 Manic

Manic

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 905 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 02:44 AM

Hmmm, well the panel is well DSB same standards, the model is not bad but for $17 no, maybe $5 but thats too much, The F-15 was good, just the panel is very reputated.

EDIT: Bit like perfect flight now!

Edited by Manic, 05 April 2005 - 02:46 AM.

#10 ucantcme

ucantcme

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,956 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 09:51 AM

Manic, on Apr 5 2005, 02:44 AM, said:

EDIT: Bit like perfect flight now!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Perfect Flight's Adventure products are crap!

#11 enterprise134

enterprise134

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,111 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 02:55 PM

Have to agree with everyone else, it looks pretty low quality to me :D

#12 ManDango

ManDango

formerly Birdjet737\Edited Contest Host\Video Contest Host\Download Manager

• Download Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 10:05 PM

Hey guys, not to mean to put down your "Gang-Bang DSB" party, but you guys are all wrong, I bought this product today, and it is the best fighter jet out there, maybe next time you should sthu, and quit talking trash about a product you havent even bought. I guess since you guys talk trash, you will proballey steal this product to see how it is.

Regards,
Birdjet737

#13 Berky

Berky

Airline Transport Pilot

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,122 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 12:21 AM

Glacier_BLUe, on Apr 1 2005, 02:36 AM, said:

Holy sthu. This isn't where you rant about a product. And if you're going to rant, atleast make an attempt to dispell thoughts that you're simply insane.   :thumbsup:
What the heck are you talking about?  I am glad he flamed it.  Warned me.  :D

#14 ManDango

ManDango

formerly Birdjet737\Edited Contest Host\Video Contest Host\Download Manager

• Download Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 07:28 AM

It's pretty hard to warn someone about a product, if they themself's haven't bought the product right? :D

Birdjet737

#15 ucantcme

ucantcme

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,956 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 11:31 AM

Berky, on Apr 6 2005, 12:21 AM, said:

Glacier_BLUe, on Apr 1 2005, 02:36 AM, said:

Holy sthu. This isn't where you rant about a product. And if you're going to rant, atleast make an attempt to dispell thoughts that you're simply insane.   :thumbsup:
What the heck are you talking about?  I am glad he flamed it.  Warned me.  :D
Exactly!