- - - - -

FlightScenery releases FlightZone01: Rhode Island.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Stéphane Lepage_*

Guest_Stéphane Lepage_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2005 - 02:09 PM

March 16th, 2005

FlightScenery is pleased to announce the release of FlightZone 01: Rhode Island.

Along with 3 highly detailed photorealistic airports and broad photoscenery coverage, this product includes a high resolution 18m. mesh, reworked coastlines and a custom landclass/waterclass.  FlightZone 01: Rhode Island is an integrated approach, recreating a complete flying environment in which both GA and commercial pilots can enjoy flying.  The scenery is built in concentric areas, each one adjusted to a level of detail that is in relation with the flying experience.  

Created entirely with GMax and the latest Microsoft compilers, this scenery was made by a real life pilot and is totally aimed at recreating the feeling of being there.  It has been optimized to keep very high framerates while giving maximum visual impact.

Photoscenery coverage: From North Central to Quonset point and from the Scituate reservoir to Bristol, with full autogen and all "five" FS seasons and night.  Summer photorealistic coverage of Block Island is also included as a "bonus".

Airports included : KPVD, KSFZ, KOQU (fully detailed), plus RI20, a sloped grass strip.

LWM/VTP Coastlines: all of Rhode Island, and the western part of Massachusetts.

Landclass/Waterclass: all of Rhode Island.

Fully compatible with any 'road', mesh, LWM/VTP and landclass 3rd party products, provided they are accurately positionned.

FlightZone 01: Rhode Island is available for purchase at FlightScenery

#2 Saabdriver

Saabdriver

formerly Steveo1kinevo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,907 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 11:58 PM

I bought this scenery the day it came out and I have to say it is one of the best scenery addons out there. :D  It will appeal to people that like to fly airliners and also to people that like to take up there small prop plane.  Also there is no hit on frame rates at all. :thumbsup:

#3 Guest_Guest_Nick_*

Guest_Guest_Nick_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2005 - 12:18 PM

I live here in Rhode Island and the Scenery looks EXACTLY as it would if you were to fly  here in real life... Its a GREAT deal too... Around 41 Bucks is not bad at all for an addon scenery like this. I would give this 10/10 stars.