5 replies to this topic

#1 jumbone

jumbone

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 02:18 PM

You know what ai's fs2004 could use:service vehicles, more ai planes in the sky,pasengers getting on or off the plane,working gate,cars driving on the roads below,more ai helicopters i don't see those much in the game.Thats all i can think of if anyone hase any more ideas please sumbit them to this topic.

#2 dusty

dusty

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 11:40 PM

jumbone, on Aug 27 2005, 02:18 PM, said:

You know what ai's fs2004 could use:service vehicles, more ai planes in the sky,pasengers getting on or off the plane,working gate,cars driving on the roads below,more ai helicopters i don't see those much in the game.Thats all i can think of if anyone hase any more ideas please sumbit them to this topic.
Service Vehicles: Would be nice but I think it would be very difficult to do
More Planes: With the addon AI available there is enough planes in the air that a major airports you will have hard time landing without making at least one go around
Cars: I think I may have seen something for this before
Helis: For some reason I have never seen an AI heli, maybe someone else can explain why since this shouldn't be any harder then planes to do
Gates: Some payware airports have moving gates I believe

#3 ncbaseball

ncbaseball

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 12:10 PM

Helis: For some reason I have never seen an AI heli, maybe someone else can explain why since this shouldn't be any harder then planes to do
i think its because the ai autopilot cant handle helicopters or something like that

#4 jumbone

jumbone

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 08:33 PM

Hmmm....thats something microsoft should have been able to do.

#5 luftya340-600

luftya340-600

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 02:38 PM

they should have water effects on runways !!!! :D

#6 TechnicolorYawn

TechnicolorYawn

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,581 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 02:47 PM

Water effects are coming in FS10.. :D

Pretty much all the things Jumbone said you can already have.

Service Vehicles: Many addon sceneries have service vehicles driving around, and many addon aircraft have service vehicles that sefvice your aircraft.
More Planes: www.projectai.com - everything you need for full skis, and for free
Cars: Some addon sceneries have these
Helis: You can download heli flightplans
Gates: Many addon sceneries have moving gates

Unfortunately (apart from the extra AI aircraft) theres nothing that will add all this to the whole world, but if you carefully choose which addons to download you can get it looking great.