7 replies to this topic

#1 mobisone

mobisone

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,934 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 06:36 PM

less than two years ago. the Anchorage Int. Airport recieved a new concorse and was renamed Ted Stevens Int. Airport.
has any one or have you herd anyone building the updated version of this Major airport in AFCAD?
Posted Image

#2 IBtheSarge

IBtheSarge

First Class Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,718 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 06:43 PM

mobisone, on Oct 22 2005, 07:36 PM, said:

has any one or have you herd anyone building the updated version of this Major airport in AFCAD?
You might try this file over at AVSIM's File Library:
panc.zip by William Morgan, FRF Studio

#3 ucantcme

ucantcme

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,956 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 08:18 PM

mobisone, on Oct 22 2005, 06:36 PM, said:

less than two years ago. the Anchorage Int. Airport recieved a new concorse and was renamed Ted Stevens Int. Airport.
Posted Image
I would love to get a thing going for that airport! If I got some good pics of the terminals, i may be able to get something :D

#4 mobisone

mobisone

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,934 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 01:03 AM

i have friends and connections! ill see what i can round up.
what type of shots do you need and how many of each?
:D

#5 Marshall Carter

Marshall Carter

Airline Transport Pilot

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,066 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 09:43 PM

mobisone, on Oct 22 2005, 09:03 PM, said:

i have friends and connections! ill see what i can round up.
what type of shots do you need and how many of each?
:D
Oh do you?

#6 Carter

Carter

Passenger

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 09:44 PM

I do!

#7 Project_City_Mike

Project_City_Mike

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 09:57 PM

I have MANY pictures of the new Anchorage Terminal. I made sure I got a few before I moved from Eagle River(about 15miles north of Anchorage). VERY nice terminal on the inside. It is like a Musuem in there. Terminal is used by Alaska Airlines only. They gave Terminal A and B or Terminal A in Anchorage is considered North/International Arrivals/Departures, to NorthWest, Delta, American and United.

#8 Carter

Carter

Passenger

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 11:24 PM

Project_City_Mike, on Nov 2 2005, 06:57 PM, said:

I have MANY pictures of the new Anchorage Terminal. I made sure I got a few before I moved from Eagle River(about 15miles north of Anchorage). VERY nice terminal on the inside. It is like a Musuem in there. Terminal is used by Alaska Airlines only. They gave Terminal A and B or Terminal A in Anchorage is considered North/International Arrivals/Departures, to NorthWest, Delta, American and United.
'eh, Not quite.

The C Concourse, in the South terminal is used by both Alaska, and American. Northwest, Air Canada, Alaska, Hawaiian, and Shared Services (BP & Conoco Phillips) use the B Concourse (South Terminal). The A Concourse, also located in the South Terminal, houses the lone United flight.

The only domestic flights utilizing the North terminal are Delta (2 flights per day) and AmericaWest (1 flight). The international/customs side of North terminal include flights from China Airlines, JAL, Cathay Pacific, ATA, and occasionally an Eva Air charter.

Edited by Carter, 02 November 2005 - 11:33 PM.