7 replies to this topic

#1 Charlie251

Charlie251

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 July 2003 - 08:39 PM

Is there a built in key for screenshots or do you have to use an external program? Ive been mashing PrintScreen but nothings happening.

Thanks in advance.

#2 alio

alio

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,294 posts

Posted 30 July 2003 - 03:53 AM

yeah that is right, but once you have done that you need to go to paint or another graphics program and press paste, and you should get the screenshot that you just took. They you can save it and put it on this site.

#3 NVA_1423

NVA_1423

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 July 2003 - 04:21 AM

I recomend a program called grabber 2k!!! It is a very cool program that you can take picture with ANY programs not just FS2004!

#4 BlackHawk

BlackHawk

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 30 July 2003 - 08:15 AM

NVA_1423, on Jul 30 2003, 04:21 AM, said:

I recomend a program called grabber 2k!!! It is a very cool program that you can take picture with ANY programs not just FS2004!
You can take a picture from any game if you just hit the print screen button then paste the picture.  The only problem with hitting Print Screen is you can only take one pic at a time, that's when you need another program so you can just keep taking pics and then you don't overwrite the other pics.

#5 Eric

Eric

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 July 2003 - 10:18 AM

Print screen takes a picture of your entire screen including task bar, other windows, etc..u can either edit out what you don't want or you can do it in full screen(alt+enter) but you have to paste them after each shot which is kind of inconvenient.

#6 Doc Ellis

Doc Ellis

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 30 July 2003 - 10:32 AM

Theres another prog which seems cool, although I haven't played with it much, but it's called: Rapidshot. I'd upload it to the downloads section, but it's not active as of yet. :o

#7 Charlie251

Charlie251

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 July 2003 - 01:26 PM

Hey, Thanks Gents.

I was afriad of that. Most games and sims I have used before automatically save the screenshot to the directory of the sim in .TGA or .TIFF format after hitting print screen. I guess MS didn't do this!  :o

I will look into some of those programs. I have heard of another called FRAPS that does it as well.

As long as it can capture 1600x1200:32 without losing detail, I will be happy.

#8 borninadesert

borninadesert

Student Pilot

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 08:59 PM

great job on the airbus shots mate