17 replies to this topic

#1 Chief_Bean

Chief_Bean

Cruising at FL150

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,351 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 08:51 AM

After a long wait for many people, it has arrived. The 737 PIC by FeelThere is available for download get it here

#2 Pavehawk

Pavehawk

Contributor\Download Manager

• Download Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 01:36 PM

It's only the -300 though.  The panel looks fantastic, except for the overhead.  The model is a different storey... :D The paints too are kinda bad too haha.  Oh well. :D

#3 767Guy

767Guy

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 08:58 PM

i think you should send your resume in and start working for them as a modeller and a painter. I am sure we will feel how much better it will be.  :D

#4 tony_gib

tony_gib

Private Pilot - IFR

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 06:39 AM

Nice pictures and all but I'm particularly looking more for something a little local to me and that many people across this vast world don't know. :D

GB Airways the original Gibraltar Airways (now a British Airways franchise) operate an Airbus A320 to Gibraltar twice daily from London. :lol:
I would love it if someone could make the old Gibraltar Airways colours and the new British Airways colours on an Airbus A320 freeware! There is a demand for this particular repaints as I saw just a few days ago on www.avsim.com . :D

So people be kind and do something for my country so small, The Rock on which I stand.

gibpilot (i fly sim only) :)

#5 dolbinau

dolbinau

Download Manager

• Download Manager
  • 16,148 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 03:12 AM

From the painter :D [Posted on Feelthere forums] :

You are entitled to your opininion, and I am sure that other more "professional" liveries weill come out.

TBH After the 3 I have left to do I am giving up..., I put my free time in these and I know they are not perfect, I never profess them to be.

http://www.iemit.com...p?TOPIC_ID=3734

Edited by dolbinau, 17 December 2005 - 03:13 AM.

#6 reyven

reyven

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 05:35 PM

dolbinau, on Dec 17 2005, 03:12 AM, said:

From the painter :censored: [Posted on Feelthere forums] :

You are entitled to your opininion, and I am sure that other more "professional" liveries weill come out.

TBH After the 3 I have left to do I am giving up..., I put my free time in these and I know they are not perfect, I never profess them to be.

serve them right :lol:  people NEVER STOP COMPLAINING :censored:  99% of which CAN"T EVEN PAINT :lol:  but quick to be a CRITIC  :censored: . So many people in the FS community do this on their own time FOR FREE :D  cause of the love of it  :D  

IF YOU CAN'T DO BETTER SHUT YOUR UNCONSTRUCTIVE TRAPS!!!

what if IFDG,POSKY,SGA  got fed up and Quit!? :lol:  

Yes You are entitled to your opininions but remember their is a person behind the paints,most of the time working for free  :)  be nice :lol:

Edited by reyven, 18 December 2005 - 05:36 PM.

#7 ucantcme

ucantcme

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,956 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 06:31 PM

reyven, on Dec 18 2005, 05:35 PM, said:

dolbinau, on Dec 17 2005, 03:12 AM, said:

From the painter :censored: [Posted on Feelthere forums] :

serve them right :lol:  people NEVER STOP COMPLAINING :censored:  99% of which CAN"T EVEN PAINT :lol:  but quick to be a CRITIC  :censored: . So many people in the FS community do this on their own time FOR FREE :D  cause of the love of it  :D  

IF YOU CAN'T DO BETTER SHUT YOUR UNCONSTRUCTIVE TRAPS!!!

what if IFDG,POSKY,SGA  got fed up and Quit!? :lol:  

Yes You are entitled to your opininions but remember their is a person behind the paints,most of the time working for free  :)  be nice :lol:
Alot of the complaining would be the persons Opinons...But yes, I agree. People should just sit back, like it or not.

#8 767Guy

767Guy

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 01:43 AM

Pavehawk, on Dec 15 2005, 01:36 PM, said:

It's only the -300 though.  The panel looks fantastic, except for the overhead.  The model is a different storey... :D The paints too are kinda bad too haha.  Oh well. :D
we have an example on our own forums LOL, they are everywhere.  :)

If you enjoy it great, fly it and have fun

If you don't enjoy it, leave comments on improvements, don't sound like a total fubard head who is just there to annoy others and cause people to quit.

#9 Pavehawk

Pavehawk

• Download Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 11:26 AM

767Guy, on Dec 19 2005, 01:43 AM, said:

Pavehawk, on Dec 15 2005, 01:36 PM, said:

It's only the -300 though.  The panel looks fantastic, except for the overhead.  The model is a different storey... :D The paints too are kinda bad too haha.  Oh well. :D
we have an example on our own forums LOL, they are everywhere.  :)

If you enjoy it great, fly it and have fun

If you don't enjoy it, leave comments on improvements, don't sound like a total fubard head who is just there to annoy others and cause people to quit.
I have the right to express my opinion.  YOU have no right to tell me what to do.  Here's another opinion, I don't like you.  Do I need to send my resume in on that one too??

#10 767Guy

767Guy

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 01:57 PM

lol  :D i would love a resume, you can pm it to me if you'd like to.

And for a staff at fs2004, i feel you should know better when to not change the topic of a thread. Since when was it ever discussed that we are to like eachother?

Edited by 767Guy, 19 December 2005 - 01:59 PM.

#11 Pavehawk

Pavehawk

• Download Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 03:55 PM

767Guy, on Dec 19 2005, 01:57 PM, said:

lol  :D i would love a resume, you can pm it to me if you'd like to.

And for a staff at fs2004, i feel you should know better when to not change the topic of a thread. Since when was it ever discussed that we are to like eachother?
And as an FS2004.com member you should know not to put words in other peoples mouths.  Since when am I here to annoy people?    I suggest you straighten up that stereotype of yours you made earlier.

#12 767Guy

767Guy

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 05:11 PM

Copy that pavehawk  :D

#13 TaterSalad

TaterSalad

formerly casonf/ApexSim

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,006 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 07:23 PM

767Guy, on Dec 19 2005, 05:11 PM, said:

Copy that pavehawk  :D
O knock it off guys. 767, hes only a download manager, I personally don't consider him staff, so don't worry about him.

#14 767Guy

767Guy

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 20 December 2005 - 02:24 AM

rofl i know lol  :D  :D

#15 dolbinau

dolbinau

Download Manager

• Download Manager
  • 16,148 posts

Posted 20 December 2005 - 05:37 PM

I think 'If you don't like it, Don't use it', Is more appropriate than 'Try and make it yourself', Considering the Price-Tag, It's a product, Just like Battlefield or the likes, When you friends comment on the latest PS2 game surely you don't tell them to make it themselves :D?

#16 Pavehawk

Pavehawk

• Download Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 20 December 2005 - 09:27 PM

dolbinau, on Dec 20 2005, 05:37 PM, said:

I think 'If you don't like it, Don't use it', Is more appropriate than 'Try and make it yourself', Considering the Price-Tag, It's a product, Just like Battlefield or the likes, When you friends comment on the latest PS2 game surely you don't tell them to make it themselves :D?
Exactly, its a product.  When you go to the supermarket to buy food, and you say, wow this can of whatever is disgusting, the person next to you doesnt say, oh yeah? how about you try to make it yourself then!  We have to right to criticize.  Businesses aren't interested in being nice, they want money.  So, being "nice" really is pointless. I'm not going to spend money on something just to be "nice."

#17 RadRig211

RadRig211

Orville Reincarnate

• Members/Edit
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,823 posts

Posted 20 December 2005 - 09:29 PM

casonf, on Dec 19 2005, 05:23 PM, said:

767Guy, on Dec 19 2005, 05:11 PM, said:

Copy that pavehawk  :D
O knock it off guys. 767, hes only a download manager, I personally don't consider him staff, so don't worry about him.
Because being the original signature creator for FS2004.com is only a Download Manager. Because posessing editing skills far longer than you've heard of the site, FS2004.com, is only a Download Manager. Because he's the customer, and the fact that the product is there to please him is only a Download Manager...
:D

He's a customer, and since products are there to MAKE MONEY (many of them, aside PMDG, do these things as a side income, it isn't their sole source of money) from PLEASING Customers, I believe someone does have the right to complain.

No one has the right to bash a member..."He's only a download manager, I personally don't consider him staff, so don't worry about him."

Edited by RadRig211, 20 December 2005 - 09:31 PM.

#18 767Guy

767Guy

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 01:55 AM

No offence, if he was somebody so devoted to his position, he should of found somebody to lock up this post asap, as frankly the whole thread got turned over into some stupid bs.  :D