9 replies to this topic

#1 ucantcme

ucantcme

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,956 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 06:56 PM

As of right now Project City Inc. is looking at making our services bigger/better than what they were. As of right now, we need the following to help us become 'that' company.

2 (TWO) Texture Artist. Will be responsible for creating textures for buildings, and other things needing textures.

3 (THREE) Airport Builders. As of now we have 2 and that doesnt seem to be sufficient enough to cope with. gMax, XML, and Common Sense are required.

2 (TWO) Building Developers. Main idea is to create buildings/objects that will be placed in the scenery. Project City has 1 now. Not nearly enough to deal with. gMax/3DS Max experience recommended.

1 (ONE) Webmaster. Create a website for the company. Maintain the website to keep it up-to-date. Build the website to make it more dynamic and user-friendly. Flash experience is recommended but not required.

If you think that you will be able to fill a position posted here. Please do not hesitate to contact me via PM or e-Mail or MSN or AIM or some other way you can. (lol)

Thanks again! We really look forward to working with you all!

-Ron Menser
Founder Project City Inc.

Edited by ucantcme, 18 December 2005 - 06:59 PM.

#2 db07mufan

db07mufan

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 01:56 AM

do we get paid..

#3 ucantcme

ucantcme

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,956 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 05:51 PM

db07mufan, on Dec 19 2005, 01:56 AM, said:

do we get paid..
If we make quality enough freeware to be payware, yes. Every staff will get a bit of the profit :D.

#4 F/O James

F/O James

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,230 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 06:54 PM

if there are forums, I would like to moderate em :D

#5 TaterSalad

TaterSalad

formerly casonf/ApexSim

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,006 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 07:17 PM

ucantcme, on Dec 19 2005, 05:51 PM, said:

do we get paid..
If we make quality enough freeware to be payware, yes. Every staff will get a bit of the profit :D.
OMG< I thought you WERE gonna be payware? Whats up with this? Did you decided to doa little freeware first? If so, good move! As far as filling a position goes, I cant help.

#6 ucantcme

ucantcme

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,956 posts

Posted 20 December 2005 - 02:22 PM

casonf, on Dec 19 2005, 07:17 PM, said:

do we get paid..
OMG< I thought you WERE gonna be payware? Whats up with this? Did you decided to doa little freeware first? If so, good move! As far as filling a position goes, I cant help.
Yes.... You can view the full story on HERE and on our forums :D

#7 AsianFlyer.

AsianFlyer.

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,096 posts

Posted 20 December 2005 - 05:14 PM

ucantcme, on Dec 20 2005, 03:22 PM, said:

do we get paid..
I have expriences in making websites! Also, if possible, I would prefer to be a mod for the forums! If you hire me for making a website, you pay :) Sorry, I don't have flash exprience :lol:

#8 ucantcme

ucantcme

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,956 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 12:51 PM

bumbulbi, on Dec 20 2005, 05:14 PM, said:

ucantcme, on Dec 20 2005, 03:22 PM, said:

do we get paid..
I have expriences in making websites! Also, if possible, I would prefer to be a mod for the forums! If you hire me for making a website, you pay :lol: Sorry, I don't have flash exprience :lol:
e-mail me and I will get back to you :)

#9 one.one.six

one.one.six

formerly spartan.one.one.six

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,797 posts

Posted 23 December 2005 - 12:57 AM

i cn do the site for free igot flash exp too

#10 MitchellDesigns

MitchellDesigns

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 01 January 2006 - 05:11 PM

I would be glad to help out in the webmaster feild I happen to provide that as a service. I offer affordable hosting and website creation plans too. I have Extensive knowledge of Html and I know the basics about Flash and Java. I own Frontpage 2002 and have been building web pages since I was a kid. My web page rates start at 1$ per page and hosting at $10/m including webmaster services.

My Webpage

I added you to my msn so if you want to talk drop me an email or sign on.

I am good in Gmax and I own Maya 6 I'm not too good with textures but I can do somethings. So I might be able to help and a building or airport designser. I know Afcab too.

Edited by MitchellDesigns, 01 January 2006 - 05:31 PM.