#3 Rambie2006

Rambie2006

One Millionth Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,425 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 01:36 PM

no i mean we all design parts for a very big plane
just for us(only wone problem i don't know how do design)

#4 TomBaker1

TomBaker1

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 07:22 PM

ooohhhh... rambie, I like the idea!!!

#5 Goose

Goose

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 01:08 AM

Or like a huge international airport. like teams of people design 1 part of the airport then another team designs another and then put it all together for a huge fs2004.com senery "package".

#6 Rambie2006

Rambie2006

One Millionth Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,425 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 05:14 AM

thats a good idea too

#7 Rambie2006

Rambie2006

One Millionth Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,425 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 12:09 PM

is the topic still alive???

#8 Crezzy.

Crezzy.

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 08:42 PM

I hope it is sounds like a great idea, i would help out, but never done anythink like this before....EVER

#9 Rambie2006

Rambie2006

One Millionth Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,425 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 05:00 AM

whele this is then your first time(its my first time too)

#10 TaterSalad

TaterSalad

formerly casonf/ApexSim

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,006 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 05:37 AM

Has anyone noticed that, until I came in, there was noone with over 600 posts in herebesides someone who asked pleadingly if they meant a repaint? Now, to break the chatter, that would be HILARIOUS, yet, make a small mockery of all of us, except a few. Again, people don't realize what it takes to make a plane for flight sim. Rambie, take note: When you asked if the topic was still alive, although it had only been a few hours, one thing should have occured in your mind, "Hey! Maybe it has been silent because the Development forum is small, indicating a large possibilitie of disinterest, BECAUSE, there are few people in the Development forum, BECAUSE, so few people know anything about flight sim development in here." Not getting on to ya, but if you did a little searching before you posted this, being that this forum is relatively small, you probably would quickly find that when people suggest something of this magnitude, they get almost laughed at because people do not realize, again, what it takes to accomplish something of this magnitude.

Edited by casonf, 05 March 2006 - 05:41 AM.

#11 HeTeRoDyNe

HeTeRoDyNe

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 03:32 PM

Well maybe we can make our own virtual airline :) Only fs2004.com forum members accepted :D and every month a "captain of the month" is chosen, and this captain has to take screenshots of his favourite flight and think up a story with it :D

#12 Speedbird_one

Speedbird_one

formerly 01hthochr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,567 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 03:39 PM

casonf, on Mar 5 2006, 11:37 AM, said:

Has anyone noticed that, until I came in, there was noone with over 600 posts in herebesides someone who asked pleadingly if they meant a repaint? Now, to break the chatter, that would be HILARIOUS, yet, make a small mockery of all of us, except a few. Again, people don't realize what it takes to make a plane for flight sim. Rambie, take note: When you asked if the topic was still alive, although it had only been a few hours, one thing should have occured in your mind, "Hey! Maybe it has been silent because the Development forum is small, indicating a large possibilitie of disinterest, BECAUSE, there are few people in the Development forum, BECAUSE, so few people know anything about flight sim development in here." Not getting on to ya, but if you did a little searching before you posted this, being that this forum is relatively small, you probably would quickly find that when people suggest something of this magnitude, they get almost laughed at because people do not realize, again, what it takes to accomplish something of this magnitude.
Well now i'll make it 2  :D

although I agree with you and I think it will not happen as there are so little develpors on here, I don't think having a low post count is anything to do with it.

But hey, prove me wrong.

#13 king-air

king-air

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 05:39 PM

Speedbird_one, on Mar 5 2006, 08:39 PM, said:

casonf, on Mar 5 2006, 11:37 AM, said:

Well now i'll make it 2  :D

although I agree with you and I think it will not happen as there are so little develpors on here, I don't think having a low post count is anything to do with it.

But hey, prove me wrong.
3 and i totally agree!

"As real as it gets" doesnt mee sticking a massive 3 deck plane into a massive 6 runway international airport, with fs2004.com printed on the taxiways, sorry, but this idea aint exactly "amazing" :D

#14 PiP

PiP

Cruising at FL140

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,896 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 08:39 AM

1 problem.

2 people can't work on a model at once.

THe most people that can work on a plane at once realisticly is 5 plus repainters.

#15 Panhead

Panhead

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,554 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 11:51 AM

well if we did an airport i certainly would do the afcad.
im pretty good at that, just gimme the plans and i'll build it.

not a good painter nor good at modeling soo the airplane thing, it aint for me sorry, i cant help with that

#16 Crezzy.

Crezzy.

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 05:53 PM

excuse me, what the ###### did you say that for " Has anyone noticed that, until I came in, there was noone with over 600 posts in herebesides someone who asked pleadingly if they meant a repaint?" What has posts got to do with anything?

#17 TaterSalad

TaterSalad

formerly casonf/ApexSim

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,006 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 10:15 PM

Peaboy, on Mar 7 2006, 05:53 PM, said:

excuse me, what the ###### did you say that for " Has anyone noticed that, until I came in, there was noone with over 600 posts in herebesides someone who asked pleadingly if they meant a repaint?" What has posts got to do with anything?
Think about it :D

#18 HDickert

HDickert

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 10:41 PM

A really big aircraft???  No one here has said what to model.  How about a CRJ 1000 with a wild stretch.   Bombardier has stretched and stretched and stretched that silly airframe so much it's getting ridiculous.  I keep thinking I'll photo shop one to ultimate ridiculousness.  With a fuselage about a mile long.  Now that would be a big aircraft to model.  

Fast forward a minute…

Ok, it took me a minute to do this but here is what I mean.

Harold
www.dickert.ca/swift

Posted Image

#19 TechnicolorYawn

TechnicolorYawn

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,581 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 01:52 AM

It's like Night Of The Living Dead Threads in here today.

#20 AirX

AirX

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 10:59 AM

View PostHDickert, on Apr 17 2008, 10:41 PM, said:

A really big aircraft???  No one here has said what to model.  How about a CRJ 1000 with a wild stretch.   Bombardier has stretched and stretched and stretched that silly airframe so much it's getting ridiculous.  I keep thinking I'll photo shop one to ultimate ridiculousness.  With a fuselage about a mile long.  Now that would be a big aircraft to model.  

Fast forward a minute…

Ok, it took me a minute to do this but here is what I mean.

Harold
www.dickert.ca/swift

Posted Image
Talk about weight and balance issues.  :lol: