6 replies to this topic

#1 RJardine

RJardine

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 31 July 2003 - 04:51 PM

Could someone give me some screen shots of Bermuda Intl Airport? I would be most gratefull. Thankz! :o

#2 lc101

lc101

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 31 July 2003 - 05:52 PM

Here's bermuda
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 RJardine

RJardine

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 31 July 2003 - 07:45 PM

:o Thank you! There is a bit of difference between the one in FS2002 and FS2004.
But the airport is the part that needs alot of work. The rest is good. Lots of houses, water scenery is good, beaches, and bridges. Thanks again! I can't wait to fly @ Bermuda Airport when I get my copy! :P

#4 tallyho

tallyho

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 01 August 2003 - 03:58 AM

that airport seams to have one very very long runway.... is that just the perspective or is it realy seriously long... if it is why....? what sort of aircraft fly form there?

#5 Mohammad

Mohammad

Supersonic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,466 posts

Posted 01 August 2003 - 04:24 AM

nothing, its just a record breaker lol :o, hey umm how come the water effects aren't good? i know theyre not because i thought the water looked something like this
http://www.fsgateway...mage_000051.jpg

#6 RJardine

RJardine

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 01 August 2003 - 10:00 AM

No Bermuda Airport isnt really that big with that huge runway. The only aircraft that usaully fly there are private jets, lears, 777, 767, ect. and weather planes. There are no small aircraft. Only jets. And there are no Jumbo jets. They stopped bringing them into Bermuda. I don't know y. And about the water affects. Bermuda is and Island. There are waves, no lakes, no rivers, so the ocean is kinda bad graffics.

#7 Guest_n/a_*

Guest_n/a_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2003 - 02:48 PM

just a question do the aircraft park at the terminal facing towards the building or away from the building  im looking at the screenshot, or are the planes just taxiing away?