#1 silvabaque

silvabaque

Passenger

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 02:23 AM

Hello all,
Here are my issues. I'm still trying to get heli's to fly in AI, with little luck. I would like to know how to have he AI heli rotor spin at a constant speed. If you follow you AI heli, it seems like they go to idle just prior to take off. I'm also curious about the "floating" helis from TRAFFIC 2005.  Thanx for any help.

Davio

#2 IBtheSarge

IBtheSarge

First Class Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,718 posts

Posted 31 July 2006 - 08:52 AM

silvabaque, on Jul 30 2006, 03:23 AM, said:

Hello all,
Here are my issues. I'm still trying to get heli's to fly in AI, with little luck. I would like to know how to have he AI heli rotor spin at a constant speed. If you follow you AI heli, it seems like they go to idle just prior to take off. I'm also curious about the "floating" helis from TRAFFIC 2005.  Thanx for any help.
The only manipulation you can do in that area is replace the .air files with the ones in AI packages from HoverControl.  I think its a series of 4 packages that contain replacement .air files for most helicpoters so they can function as AI.  So far as I know, there's no way to adjust the FS9 AI engine that actually determines how AI aircraft are handled by the sim.