- - - - -

I want to make an airport

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_johnfromoz_*

Guest_johnfromoz_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2007 - 03:31 AM

For info of anyone still interested, I have removed the beta YRID from the download link I sent by PM. I have included it in an upload at www.simzdownunder.com - won't be up probably for a day or two, and it's up to them whether they put it in "scenery" or "AFCAD" since it's just AFCAD, EZ objects, and one or two other files. The file should be named something like "Aussie GA Airfields 3" and also includes Kyneton made in similar fashion, to go with some of my AI paints and flightplans at the same site.

#22 peter10

peter10

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 08:43 AM

View PostFokker_F27, on Jan 10 2007, 09:01 AM, said:

There's also a program to make Afcads, but I can't remember it's name, tough.

:lol:  :angry:  :lol:  :wub:  :P

Peter :D

#23 Guest_johnfromoz_*

Guest_johnfromoz_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2007 - 10:31 PM

:angry: Half the world (e.g. Beefcake, possibly Sarge and others) probably think I am a "liberal hippy". The other half (my kids, or Len_fromoz) think I am a right-wing fascist. So all I can say is "What, me worry?" But yes, you have the idea.

WTH????
My PC is going so slow that I had a PM pop up in the middle of doing a reply - and it looked like I had the reply window to the PM. So the above is off topic... and the edit button doesn't work for me now!
So it can stay there for a bit of a laugh, as I am sure the guys named in it will do!
What I WANTED to post was that the YRID scenery is now at Simzdownunder.com under "scenery" and it's Pack 5, not Pack 3.
Bloody computers ... :lol:

... and my second post is now an edit of the first - but I didn't get the "edit" window...
One of us has lost it, and I hope it's the computer.

And so is this!!! I am writing in a clean window after selecting "Add reply" and the new post is added to my original. But I can't edit what I wrote....
I'm gonna sit under my desk with my head in my hands and cry quietly to myself. And giggle.