129 replies to this topic

#61 HyperText

HyperText

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 10:23 AM

Having trouble working on the pc at the min, I was ill with dizzyness, it then went away. Now everytime I go on the pc I get severe dizzyness, I've looked around and it's something to do with my moniter. LCD's are supposed to be no problem because some don't have refresh rates or something like that. So far today I've been on 15 mins and I'm fine....Touch wood :lol:

#62 Gym_Class_Hero

Gym_Class_Hero

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,500 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 12:24 PM

Ear infecton, maybe?

#63 HyperText

HyperText

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 12:40 PM

View Post___, on Aug 19 2007, 06:24 PM, said:

Ear infecton, maybe?

Don't know mate, only thing I can say is, each time I get dizzy it's not as bad as the last. It used to be so bad I couldn't stand for days, now If I get it, just gotta come off the pc and in 10 mins I'll be fine.

#64 kestrel

kestrel

formerly phil0510

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,855 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 01:10 PM

:lol:  Looks Awasome

#65 Kenny.

Kenny.

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,118 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 01:18 PM

Wow, looks great! For FSX as well as FS9? Keep going mate!

#66 HyperText

HyperText

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 03:52 PM

View PostUK pilot, on Aug 20 2007, 07:18 PM, said:

Wow, looks great! For FSX as well as FS9? Keep going mate!

Getting it to work in FS9 is enough :lol: Someone will convert it I'm sure.

Thanks people.

Edited by HyperText, 20 August 2007 - 03:52 PM.

#67 UKVoodoo

UKVoodoo

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 04:53 PM

Dizziness due to lack of food coz your creating this beauty :lol:

#68 HyperText

HyperText

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 06:18 PM

View PostUKVoodoo, on Aug 20 2007, 10:53 PM, said:

Dizziness due to lack of food coz your creating this beauty :censored:

:lol: Thanks, I found the cause. It seems to be fine if I turn the brightness down on the moniter. Still feel weird at times though, so gunna take it easy.

#69 HyperText

HyperText

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 07:12 AM

Thought I'd post to say i'm still doing the JS41, just got other things going on that I haven't done much to it lately.

#70 3rd Wire

3rd Wire

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 10:47 PM

We get those planes at Medicine Hat Airport sometimes :lol: biggest ones their other then the Learjet 60's and Beech 1900 (Air Canada Jazz)

#71 AirX

AirX

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 03:20 AM

Nice! I was working on a J41 for X-Plane while back when i had access to one. Now that im in school full time and working its siting on my HDD collecting dust.  I was planing to rebuild the X-Plan version in a 3D rendering program but i never got to it. Good luck with your Stream!
Posted Image
I actually worked with this ac personally before Transtates airlines sold their Jetstream fleet to Eastern Airways.
http://www.airliners...file/0961875/M/
I have folders of Jetstream stuff i found on the internet when i was working on this project. Just have to figure out where it is.

Edited by AirX, 21 September 2007 - 03:26 AM.

#72 HyperText

HyperText

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 10:17 AM

View PostAirX, on Sep 21 2007, 09:20 AM, said:

Nice! I was working on a J41 for X-Plane while back when i had access to one. Now that im in school full time and working its siting on my HDD collecting dust.  I was planing to rebuild the X-Plan version in a 3D rendering program but i never got to it. Good luck with your Stream!
Posted Image
I actually worked with this ac personally before Transtates airlines sold their Jetstream fleet to Eastern Airways.
I have folders of Jetstream stuff i found on the internet when i was working on this project. Just have to figure out where it is.

Thought I should pop in and post some news, well not realy news. Still haven't touched her yet, I can say she needs a remodel, I think ill pull it off my cd and start work. I've not been on here much, stopped flight sim for a bit, being doing other things and sorting my life out. Sorry for the big delay, but the post above me, give me a burst to start modeling her again, I've also been brushing up on old techniques I forgot about, so it's all go. AirX can you pm me your msn?

#73 Wokhead

Wokhead

Orville Reincarnate

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,144 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 06:48 AM

View PostAirX, on Sep 21 2007, 07:20 AM, said:

:lol: I see her all the time at Newcastle. She's a lovely bird! She's still in good hands mate! :lol:

#74 morton_taylor_FS

morton_taylor_FS

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 07:37 AM

I actually have severe dizziness at times.. like the room is slightly moving..... I have had it for quite some time now, I am on the computer a lot as well.  I've had all this testing done; ENG, Neurological Tests, Hearing Tests, ECG, and a MRI.  And it all came through alright, no major problems.

When I was very little, I had tubes put in my ears, then around I think seven or eight I got them out.  

One time in Middle School I had a great migraine head ache, followed by extreme lights in my vision, and tunnel vision and everything, I was trying to walk down the hall and I smashed into a locker and fell, as I was very dizzy too, but that was before I had all the testing done...

I've had it for so long now, it actually probably has became an anxiety thing.

btw; GREAT LOOKING AIRPLANE!!!

#75 AirX

AirX

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 11:32 AM

View Postmorton_taylor_FS, on Sep 22 2007, 07:37 AM, said:

I actually have severe dizziness at times.. like the room is slightly moving..... I have had it for quite some time now, I am on the computer a lot as well.  I've had all this testing done; ENG, Neurological Tests, Hearing Tests, ECG, and a MRI.  And it all came through alright, no major problems.

When I was very little, I had tubes put in my ears, then around I think seven or eight I got them out.  

One time in Middle School I had a great migraine head ache, followed by extreme lights in my vision, and tunnel vision and everything, I was trying to walk down the hall and I smashed into a locker and fell, as I was very dizzy too, but that was before I had all the testing done...

:lol:

#76 HyperText

HyperText

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 05:10 PM

View Postmorton_taylor_FS, on Sep 22 2007, 01:37 PM, said:

Try something for me, lay off the pc a bit say three days, then tone down the moniter brightness and start to build up the hours slowly. Only try that if you are getting dizzy only when using the pc.

#77 morton_taylor_FS

morton_taylor_FS

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 07:01 PM

View PostHyperText, on Sep 22 2007, 06:10 PM, said:

View Postmorton_taylor_FS, on Sep 22 2007, 01:37 PM, said:

Try something for me, lay off the pc a bit say three days, then tone down the moniter brightness and start to build up the hours slowly. Only try that if you are getting dizzy only when using the pc.

hmmmmmmm.. will try, but during that duration of time.. can someone please fill that other topic I posted under this one, about gmax problems I've been having.

#78 morton_taylor_FS

morton_taylor_FS

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 06:54 AM

I found out what my dizziness is..... lack of sleep....man..... well thanks anyways, if I have trouble later on...I'll do that 3-day tone down brightness thing....

#79 G-HERB

G-HERB

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 06:27 PM

Let me know if you guys need anything like pictures, flight manuals or owt.

Mum is cabin crew for eastern, and mate is a pilot.

:lol:

#80 SetClimbThrust

SetClimbThrust

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,728 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 05:13 AM

G-HERB really cool is there any chance in some flight manuals