#161 GuttahMastah

GuttahMastah

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,859 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 02:48 PM

View PostSK-1323, on Oct 1 2007, 03:46 PM, said:

I Don't hate airbus, how many times do i need to say that? I just don't like them, they look ugly in my opinion, both exterior and in the cockpit, just not my taste. Airbus is probably some very good aircraft, but i prefer boeing. Is that so horribly hard to understand?  :lol:
No, it isn't :lol:

but.....

SK-1323 said:

I think Airbus aircraft models looks like a disgrace to the aviation.

So......

You like Airbus? :lol:

It's impossible for me to think that a plane looks like a disgrace to aviation but I still like it. :censored:

Edited by Donovan., 01 October 2007 - 02:49 PM.

#162 SK-1323

SK-1323

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 02:52 PM

View PostDonovan., on Oct 1 2007, 02:48 PM, said:

I Don't hate airbus, how many times do i need to say that? I just don't like them, they look ugly in my opinion, both exterior and in the cockpit, just not my taste. Airbus is probably some very good aircraft, but i prefer boeing. Is that so horribly hard to understand?  :lol:
No, it isn't :lol:

but.....

SK-1323 said:

So......

You like Airbus? :lol:

It's impossible for me to think that a plane looks like a disgrace to aviation but I still like it. :censored:

Neither, i don't like airbus and i don't hate it. Why does everything have to be so polarized?

Again that was my opinion, as i said i don't hate airbus, i don't like it. there is a difference between hate and not liking things :hilarious: Hate is a strong word that i really don't want to use.. That statement may have been a bit over the top to some, but as i said earlier, take it for what it is. A personal opinion and nothing else :lol:

Edited by SK-1323, 01 October 2007 - 02:55 PM.

#163 GuttahMastah

GuttahMastah

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,859 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 02:55 PM

View PostSK-1323, on Oct 1 2007, 03:52 PM, said:

View PostDonovan., on Oct 1 2007, 02:48 PM, said:

No, it isn't :hilarious:

but.....

SK-1323 said:

So......

You like Airbus? :censored:

It's impossible for me to think that a plane looks like a disgrace to aviation but I still like it. :lol:

Again that was my opinion, as i said i don't hate airbus, i don't like it. there is a difference between hate and not liking things :lol: Hate is a strong word that i really don't want to use.. That statement may have been a bit over the top to some, but as i said earlier, take it for what it is. A personal opinion and nothing else :pointnlaf:

http://dictionary.re...com/browse/hate

so,

Whats the difference between hate and not liking something?  :lol:

Edited by Donovan., 01 October 2007 - 02:55 PM.

#164 SK-1323

SK-1323

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 03:00 PM

Isn't there nothing in between liking and not liking something in your dictionary? I, personally don't set the word "not liking" associated with "hate" I thought i could say that without going directly to a dictionary. Dictionary is one thing, personal expression is another. Even if i say i don't like something doesen't have to mean i hate it, just because a dictionary says so about the word i use.

This is exactly what i meant by "misreading my posts" Some of you are just too uptight about certain things.

#165 Mul.

Mul.

Contributor\First Class Member\Hardware Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,362 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 03:03 PM

Right. Looks like in the words of Queen: "Another One Bites The Dust", so another A vs B thread does the same. Maybe one day this discussion will become less of an issue....

kkthxbye.