* * - - - 10 votes

(*)Aero-Sieg(*) Filling Empty Positions

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
82 replies to this topic

#21 JakeTheGreat

JakeTheGreat

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,524 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 09:27 PM

Your right i made a mistake...im 13....im sorry...i try.....
I called the american office and they said it was alright.......
I called them again and they said they would send me a fax sent by their office manager.....wether this matters or not...i tried...and if i contact the corporte headquarters..(i looked for the # but never found it)....I will call/fax them my case and ask kindly for permission......and i don't have the right to make a VA?????????? I still do not completly understand that........And BTW to all the PPL out there...This post was intended for recruits not VA CEO's who want to make a statement.........From now on i will be posting topics and i will not reply.......If you have questions PM or email me.....in special cases i will allow people to call me...but i want evryone out their to keep in mind...im 13 and im working hard.....i want to thank keith for having my back but their is only so much he can do........and as far as the site goes...i have been negotiating with a possible web designer for our site......so..if you want to join and have fun and freindly people give you a realistic flying enviorment...sign on up.....And i want to thank calum for making his great statment...our rep. shouldnt be compromised just because of this one case.....and i wish i could write more but i have homework and i need to practice my instrument....
Sincerely-
Jacob Krustchinsky

#22 JakeTheGreat

JakeTheGreat

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,524 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 11:07 PM

I have made a decision on wether or not to trash the saftey card......I would consider keeping it if Lufthansa would Fax me the letter of usage that they said they would...but I still have not received on and am going to trash the safety card......but im going to a template from scratch that I wil create in Photoshop...I will post it on the fourms and i will give the CEO's of other VA's to use it...I am also working on Safety videos and emergency procedures for all the default commercial airliners found in FSX...I will also make one for the Fokker-70 and the Fokker-100... i will also make one for The crj-200 and maybe even a BAE.......so if you would be interested in this template for a saftey card PM me or post here!

Edited by Aero-Sieg Rep., 05 November 2007 - 11:08 PM.

#23 Kreu

Kreu

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 03:00 AM

Listen, if your experience with Lufthansa was negative, it doesn't mean that everybody else's should be. We are in the right and legally. To be honest with you, if I were a Lufthansa team member, I would deny you anything for a sport... I would deny that to any whining punk!

If you had a harsh day, please rid yourself of the frustration on something else.

Good Day

#24 WF10

WF10

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,672 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 03:19 AM

well, i'm no VA CEO, so i'm allowed to post, and say;

Why did you have the safety card anyway? I know many VA's that have organised for YEARS! and they have an immense website, immense PIREP syste, immense everything, and you have a not so good Website, Not many pilots, and not many other things, none of which are good, so I ask, Why are you making a safety card? It seems a waste of time, resources, and mostly everything else which you could be spending doing other things!

Please, just close down the site, and re-open in 2 months, or have a recruit day of 1.1.08 and just make it look good!

#25 Kreu

Kreu

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 03:51 AM

View PostWF07, on Nov 6 2007, 09:19 AM, said:

well, i'm no VA CEO, so i'm allowed to post, and say;

Why did you have the safety card anyway? I know many VA's that have organised for YEARS! and they have an immense website, immense PIREP syste, immense everything, and you have a not so good Website, Not many pilots, and not many other things, none of which are good, so I ask, Why are you making a safety card? It seems a waste of time, resources, and mostly everything else which you could be spending doing other things!

Please, just close down the site, and re-open in 2 months, or have a recruit day of 1.1.08 and just make it look good!

I am the co-CEO of Aerosieg and I believe that what we are doing is purely for the joy of flight simming and making the va more enjoyable to all those who join. There are several airlines there that offer a lot of different features and opportunities. The point is very clear, if we were (with all due respect) to follow your suggestion and stick to what others have done, there would be no point for us to exist. We are what we are because we have something that many va's lack: the spirit and will to go on and be different from the other va's. I know that this is a slow and painful process (at least the heavy criticism has made it so) but we are determined to get this going.

And as a reply to an earlier post, no we did not wake up and say I want to create a va! It's absolute nonsense and that doesn't have room in my agenda. Aerosieg is the result of (now) a year's constant accumulation of information and testing out from the originary airline Sieg Air which I hosted until the decision was taken to merge. It's tough to start back from scratch, especiallly when the former server would have been very erratic in providing a service that was bbeing paid for - ours was. We rejoice a newfound server and are striving to make this even better than before. It takes time, but have patience.

After all, it's not just the website that counts, but the community too. If the importance and relevance of a va was to hang on the website, then over half the va's out there would do better to close and never to re-open!

Edited by Kreu, 06 November 2007 - 03:52 AM.

#26 -RAMz-

-RAMz-

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 06:03 AM

Give them a break. Starting a VA is tough when you are young. People tend to not listen to you. I see potential in this kid, and his VA.

Get rid of the safety card. Any more pictures that you take, just place credit on there. I do that all the time, and I have never had one issue.

Nice VA, OK website, just take some time....improve and come back and I am sure the community here will give you another shot.

#27 Kreu

Kreu

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 06:18 AM

View Post**RAMz**, on Nov 6 2007, 12:03 PM, said:

Give them a break. Starting a VA is tough when you are young. People tend to not listen to you. I see potential in this kid, and his VA.

Get rid of the safety card. Any more pictures that you take, just place credit on there. I do that all the time, and I have never had one issue.

Nice VA, OK website, just take some time....improve and come back and I am sure the community here will give you another shot.

We've been having that alright! :lol: Thanks

#28 Continental180

Continental180

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 06:57 AM

View PostWF07, on Nov 6 2007, 04:19 AM, said:

Why did you have the safety card anyway?

I agree. it does seem like a waste of time.

#29 Pierre.

Pierre.

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,995 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 11:26 AM

Well, just one thing to add:
It would be better to not write like this:
And for the VA....Another thing is....yes thats ture....

#30 Captainmk

Captainmk

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,769 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 12:17 PM

View PostAero-Sieg Rep., on Nov 6 2007, 02:27 AM, said:

I called them again and they said they would send me a fax sent by their office manager.....wether this matters or not...i tried...and if i contact the corporte headquarters..(i looked for the # but never found it)....I will call/fax them my case and ask kindly for permission......and i don't have the right to make a VA?????????? I still do not completly understand that........And BTW to all the PPL out there...This post was intended for recruits not VA CEO's who want to make a statement.........From now on i will be posting topics and i will not reply.......If you have questions PM or email me.....in special cases i will allow people to call me...but i want evryone out their to keep in mind...im 13 and im working hard.....i want to thank keith for having my back but their is only so much he can do........and as far as the site goes...i have been negotiating with a possible web designer for our site......so..if you want to join and have fun and freindly people give you a realistic flying enviorment...sign on up.....And i want to thank calum for making his great statment...our rep. shouldnt be compromised just because of this one case.....and i wish i could write more but i have homework and i need to practice my instrument....
Sincerely-
Jacob Krustchinsky

You're 13? Why does your profile imply that you're 17?

And you do not have copyright over that image as you seem to state in your earlier posts. And other VAs don't need to contact you at all if they want to use that diagram, they simple contact Lufthansa over it. You have absolutely no right to authorize distribution nor claim copyright to that resource.

#31 WF10

WF10

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,672 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 01:34 PM

View PostCaptainmk, on Nov 6 2007, 12:17 PM, said:

Sincerely-
Jacob Krustchinsky

And you do not have copyright over that image as you seem to state in your earlier posts. And other VAs don't need to contact you at all if they want to use that diagram, they simple contact Lufthansa over it. You have absolutely no right to authorize distribution nor claim copyright to that resource.

yes... 17 or 13?? make your mind up. in fact I think I might have that picture...

#32 CaptainTim

CaptainTim

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,561 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 02:41 PM

View PostCaptainmk, on Nov 6 2007, 05:17 PM, said:

Says 19 on mine...

#33 Cactus

Cactus

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,168 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 03:09 PM

Your map of the Europe was created by Wikipedia. It's been released into the public domain and can be used without restriction.

You don't need to cite a source for that.

#34 mr.bojangles

mr.bojangles

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 03:37 PM

woah m8 do you actually think some people like me are even going to try reading a post that long lol

#35 JakeTheGreat

JakeTheGreat

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,524 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 04:57 PM

Well i beleive someone said i was infringing copyrigt for the map...i posted the exact message over my fair use of that map....and it says 17 on mine because i felt like it.......ill correct it if anyone has a problem with it....until them im a year away from moving out..lol..And i have started working on the template.....Other VA's can choose from 20 different colors and the template is fully customizable...there is 2 different types of templates...each has a different arrangment for pics (VA must provide theire own pictures) and also has a different text area and logo placement.......im also working on hand drawing the pics for Aero-Sieg....But i cant draw...so i passed of the assignment to my freind hope...shes quite an artist and says she could do it......

Sincerley,
Jacob

View PostCaptainmk, on Nov 6 2007, 11:17 AM, said:

Sincerely-
Jacob Krustchinsky

Im starting to think hes is blind...maybe you did not read my latest posts buddy......i said since Lufthansa has not yet sent me the FAX (BUT I DID CALL*****) I will trash the Picture...Im making a new saftey chart that will be fully customizable and will be avaiable on our site in the future...so other VA CEO's can use it as a realism tool for their pilots......And im allowing everyone to use it!!! :lol:  :lol:

#36 Continental180

Continental180

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 07:40 PM

Good Luck

beucase you just made a fool of yourself on this forums.

Be surprised to see anyone from here join.....

and fyi, i called lufthansa, and they said that they will not allow reproducing of images. she said it was clearly stated on there terms and conditions and that if anyone were to reproduce will result in law suit.this lady was very tough, hmmmmmmmmmm i should have said your va........nahhh i will let them find out on own.

Regards,

Tyler

#37 JakeTheGreat

JakeTheGreat

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,524 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 08:33 PM

Lol...Your an idiot..i called the American office...i found the number on the web.. i talked to a lady...she said there would be no problem....thats when i hung up......i then called back the following afternoon and a male picked up...i said "i called yesterday night and was told i could use the pictures from the CRJ-200 saftey card...could i get a FAX of that...im having trouble with people...He said" Sure.... I gave him my Fax # and I hung up.......IDK if hes :lol: with me...but i called...i tried...so...listen.....I made an effort and i get called out beacuse i have no proof and when i ask for proof i get none..i trashed the project and you continue just to prove your point....? And if it ruins my VA's rep over this ill haev a good laugh and move to a different fourm...theres plenty of kids at my school who are trying to upgrade to FSX just to join my VA.........And i think i counted at least 6...so were doing fine...and your just someone who apparently cant find anything better to do than post on somebodys mistake that has already trashed the old program and started a new one........And BTW i take an advanced computer lit class at my school and i discussed the matter with my teacher..she said that if i called and they said i could use the images i need to get it in writing or typing....That might be the 2/2 mistakes i made...i don't know your age yet buddy..but for trying to juggle a Band, a GF School work, School BAnd and my home life i think i did not make that many mistakes.....Pleaseing the FSW community is not my goal...but to find nice talented people who wish to have realism and courtesy over strict and criticlal......So if you wisj to keep posting on how im such a moron and a jack :lol: go ahead......i don't give a :censored:...just know what everyone else thinks of you................And for everyone else out there...Im Trying!!!!!!!!! Give me a break......i have enough freaking drama in my life i don't need people calling me out on stupid mistakes.......and once again im 13!!!!!!!!!! I still have alot to learn about VA management and flight simulation...

#38 Manny

Manny

formerly eee722

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,849 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 08:47 PM

^^ to shut everybodys mouth u should have told lufthansa to send a written permission via email or fax.

Edited by Mr. Perfect., 06 November 2007 - 08:47 PM.

#39 -RAMz-

-RAMz-

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 08:48 PM

View PostFlyBlue Airways, on Nov 6 2007, 07:40 PM, said:

Good Luck

beucase you just made a fool of yourself on this forums.

Be surprised to see anyone from here join.....

and fyi, i called lufthansa, and they said that they will not allow reproducing of images. she said it was clearly stated on there terms and conditions and that if anyone were to reproduce will result in law suit.this lady was very tough, hmmmmmmmmmm i should have said your va........nahhh i will let them find out on own.

Regards,

Tyler
Enough already! Your not making yourself look any better Tyler...In fact, I feel I shouldn't help you with your VA's graphics...Keep a good attitude, and watch your mouth!

View PostAero-Sieg Rep., on Nov 6 2007, 08:33 PM, said:

Lol...Your an idiot..i called the American office...i found the number on the web.. i talked to a lady...she said there would be no problem....thats when i hung up......i then called back the following afternoon and a male picked up...i said "i called yesterday night and was told i could use the pictures from the CRJ-200 saftey card...could i get a FAX of that...im having trouble with people...He said" Sure.... I gave him my Fax # and I hung up.......IDK if hes :lol: with me...but i called...i tried...so...listen.....I made an effort and i get called out beacuse i have no proof and when i ask for proof i get none..i trashed the project and you continue just to prove your point....? And if it ruins my VA's rep over this ill haev a good laugh and move to a different fourm...theres plenty of kids at my school who are trying to upgrade to FSX just to join my VA.........And i think i counted at least 6...so were doing fine...and your just someone who apparently cant find anything better to do than post on somebodys mistake that has already trashed the old program and started a new one........And BTW i take an advanced computer lit class at my school and i discussed the matter with my teacher..she said that if i called and they said i could use the images i need to get it in writing or typing....That might be the 2/2 mistakes i made...i don't know your age yet buddy..but for trying to juggle a Band, a GF School work, School BAnd and my home life i think i did not make that many mistakes.....Pleaseing the FSW community is not my goal...but to find nice talented people who wish to have realism and courtesy over strict and criticlal......So if you wisj to keep posting on how im such a moron and a jack :lol: go ahead......i don't give a :censored:...just know what everyone else thinks of you................And for everyone else out there...Im Trying!!!!!!!!! Give me a break......i have enough freaking drama in my life i don't need people calling me out on stupid mistakes.......and once again im 13!!!!!!!!!! I still have alot to learn about VA management and flight simulation...
You are correct, watch your actions though. If they loose respect for you, make it up. When you explain yourself always keep a professional attitude and don't ramble on in one big BORG CUBE of text.

All of you SHUT UP. Leave the kid alone. Go beat the crap out of yourselves for a change. It's a safety card, nobody cares! I am disappointed in this community of VA people. Stop being so high strung and bitchy.

#40 JakeTheGreat

JakeTheGreat

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,524 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 08:50 PM

OMG i love you.....finnally someone that isnt critical.......this topic ends here....anyone that posts about it after this is just a moron......