- - - - -

United Virtual Airlines

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
74 replies to this topic

#1 Jacob-UVA-CEO

Jacob-UVA-CEO

Private Pilot - VFR

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 10:22 PM

Hello,

My Name Is Jacob and I am the Chief Executive Officer/Founder and Chairman of the BOD at United Virtual Alliance Airways. The Airline was started about May 3, 2008. We didn't have our Grand Opening because most the time we were looking for a Good Webmaster and Finally found one. By the time we found one it took us one month. He showed us a few website that he made and they were really good. So we hired him. Now as all of you may know Its Summer so Alot of people are on vacation relaxing, having fun in the sun and much more. Well for our Vice Chief Executive Officer and Webmaster Thats what happened to them. They are on Vacation. The VCEO is somewhere I don't know lol and the Webmaster is having fun in the sun in California. Therefore the website is still in the progress. I decided to stay up all night two days ago and create a Temporary Website and So I did. The Website is http://jacobceo.tripod.com. Anyways the part where we need your help. United Virtual Alliance Airways is looking for the following people:

1. Director Of Human Resources
2. Dulles Hub Manager
3. San Fran Hub Manager
4. Events Coordinator
5. United Virtual DJ

Inorder to become one of those there is no catch for example post 30 posts in the forums or make 12 long hauls no. What we do require is you go to the temporary website and you Join Us. Once you Join Us and get an approval into the Airline. You have to send an email to me ceo@unitedairlinesva.com with what position you want. Once I get that email. I will set up a meeting with you if you can on our 24/7 Teamspeak or Through emails. So Please UVA NEEDS YOU!! We also have training for each position so incase you are new to Aviation don't stop and say I want to do it but I don't Know how to. SAY I WILL JOIN AND I WILL EMAIL AND GET THE TRAINING!!!!!!!!. Thats what UVA strives for Excellence in Service to all. So If your a 1 week person to VATSIM, AVIATION, VA's or a 10 Year Person to VATSIM, AVIATION or VA's Come aboard to UVA.

Thanks and Wish to see you in the blue skies

P.S. Please visit our forum at www.unitedairlinesva.com/forum Thanks

#2 Dj Vision - Kris

Dj Vision - Kris

Private Pilot - VFR

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 10:29 PM

Cool Idea, Sites ok, Don't suggest using a free domain though.. I did that a long time ago, didn't turn out so good

#3 Paul Marcus

Paul Marcus

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,667 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 10:34 PM

Your forum link isn't working

#4 Captain Taylor

Captain Taylor

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 10:39 PM

http://www.united-virtual.com/

#5 Jacob-UVA-CEO

Jacob-UVA-CEO

Private Pilot - VFR

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 10:48 PM

Captain Taylor no its not mine is www.unitedairlinesva.com the webmaster like i said in the first post in on vacation!! and too kristian like i said im using a free one because the webmaster is not done with the site.

http://unitedairlinesva.com/forum/

thats is the forum works fine for me

#6 Dj Vision - Kris

Dj Vision - Kris

Private Pilot - VFR

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 10:52 PM

View PostJacobUVACEO, on Jun 30 2008, 04:48 AM, said:

Captain Taylor no its not mine is www.unitedairlinesva.com the webmaster like i said in the first post in on vacation!! and too kristian like i said im using a free one because the webmaster is not done with the site.

http://unitedairlinesva.com/forum/

thats is the forum works fine for me
cool you do know there already is a untied virtual?

#7 Jacob-UVA-CEO

Jacob-UVA-CEO

Private Pilot - VFR

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 10:58 PM

Yeah,

I don't Care. there is a billion VA's out there. There are almost 4 jet blues and 3 deltas and 2 southwests and yeah but i hope mine gets bigger and bigger i alraedy have 16 members

#8 Greeney

Greeney

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,882 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 11:00 PM

View PostJacobUVACEO, on Jun 29 2008, 11:58 PM, said:

Yeah,

I don't Care. there is a billion VA's out there. There are almost 4 jet blues and 3 deltas and 2 southwests and yeah but i hope mine gets bigger and bigger i alraedy have 16 members

Don't bother, trust me.

#9 - M.Parker -

- M.Parker -

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 11:01 PM

Yeah. The United Virtual is really great. don't get me wrong, I am all for your VA, I'm just saying, it maybe better to go under a different name. To spare your VA  :lol:

#10 Jacob-UVA-CEO

Jacob-UVA-CEO

Private Pilot - VFR

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 11:03 PM

Im Not going to stop my VA. Why would I. I love United and its not United Virtual Its not UAL its UVA United Virtual Alliance Airways not airlines or anything tottaly different. Only reason im using the united plane is because webmaster is on vacation with new textures and such. didn't get to post it yet

#11 - M.Parker -

- M.Parker -

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 11:04 PM

www.united-virtual.com

They are much bigger, so unfortunately all the pilots go there. It really sucks, but thats what happens

Oh.

Hmm

I don't know.

Sounds risky to me. But i have been in your spot before, and I say go for it!

#12 Jacob-UVA-CEO

Jacob-UVA-CEO

Private Pilot - VFR

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 11:07 PM

Yup I am!! Full Throttle LOL!! The only reason people are at united-virtual and been there half them are inactive and the second reason is because its VATGOV2's Airline

#13 - M.Parker -

- M.Parker -

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 11:13 PM

Yep. Just make sure your site is professional and everything. You know how it works. This could actually be successful. But you really do need a new livery.

#14 Jacob-UVA-CEO

Jacob-UVA-CEO

Private Pilot - VFR

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 11:28 PM

yeah i need somebody who knows how to make them

#15 Matt Man

Matt Man

Private Pilot - VFR

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 11:38 PM

View PostJacobUVACEO, on Jun 29 2008, 11:07 PM, said:

Yup I am!! Full Throttle LOL!! The only reason people are at united-virtual and been there half them are inactive and the second reason is because its VATGOV2's Airline
for paints hope over to VAhangar.com

Just taking a wiled guess but im guessing your 12, am i right?

#16 Jacob-UVA-CEO

Jacob-UVA-CEO

Private Pilot - VFR

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 11:40 PM

No what you crazy im 16 going on 17 end of july

#17 Matt Man

Matt Man

Private Pilot - VFR

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 11:42 PM

View PostJacobUVACEO, on Jun 29 2008, 11:40 PM, said:

No what you crazy im 16 going on 17 end of july
Oh ok.. usually the 12 year olds that are on here post stuff like "lol" and talk in all caps.. but its all good :lol:

#18 - M.Parker -

- M.Parker -

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 11:42 PM

What makes you think he's 12? Because he wants to make a VA? At least he's trying

#19 Matt Man

Matt Man

Private Pilot - VFR

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 11:46 PM

View PostDHLVAC CEO, on Jun 29 2008, 11:42 PM, said:

What makes you think he's 12? Because he wants to make a VA? At least he's trying
hey no need to get pissy.. i just stated why :lol:

and I also started a United Virtual Alliance to tell you the truth about 7 months ago. I forgot the domain name and forgot the customer ID to get into my hosting account but I do have it copyrighted.. but I will send you a doc with my sig saying that you own the copyrights now :lol:

#20 Jacob-UVA-CEO

Jacob-UVA-CEO

Private Pilot - VFR

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 11:48 PM

LOL thanks for the no needed back up DHL CEO lol but yeah that would be great Matt!! much appreciated