- - - - -

ACARS system needed.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

#21 dazwalsh

dazwalsh

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 06:58 AM

its all set up is what i meant, all the backend programming to accept the log from the FSACARS program, all you need to do to get it going is put the ini file into the program itself, and an API key for the maps.

#22 ukmatthew

ukmatthew

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 08:44 AM

Ok well i know you can get acars done easily but i was wanting a custom design of an ACARS. Also i understand what you mean by the skins but thats not the way Ive ever run my sites. Im looking to get code from the scrip and implement it in my own website etc. I'm just saying that its hard to find the code for what you want to do and its not very organized to find out where it is either.

#23 nightfox

nightfox

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 09:29 AM

It is very easy to find the code, as it is all in specified in folders. So your argument is invalid saying it is not easy to find. It is all easily to install, and you can get the google api key from google.
Cheers
Dan C

#24 Nabeel.

Nabeel.

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 11:34 AM

View Postukmatthew, on Jun 5 2009, 03:40 AM, said:

phpVMS is the system that were looking at. Were in the process of stripping the code and fully customizing it. For some reason their structure is all over the place with code scattered everywhere. The FSACARS wasn't exactly what i was looking for when looking at the images that i provided.

Added flightsimmer msn.

Umm, what!?
http://en.wikipedia....view-controller