- - - - -

RealSky Network Press Release

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
88 replies to this topic

#21 Prash

Prash

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,317 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:17 AM

Good luck!

Ignore all he negative idiots, I hope you succeed!

If you need any help, just holla'! :hrmm:

#22 FlightSimmer0724

FlightSimmer0724

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,437 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:02 PM

:hrmm: I have to agree with ChrisMauro on his posts tbh its a basic PR with a nice site that has the most rudest pictures I have ever seen on the screenshots part and yes I have screenshots of it to prove it, if thats how you run a network thats pretty sad. Tyson.. why couldn't you answer ChrisMauro's post instead of going on about his Dog Airline?

Posted Image

Edited by FlightSimmer0724, 01 July 2009 - 12:06 PM.

#23 Prash

Prash

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,317 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:12 PM

View PostFlightSimmer0724, on Jul 1 2009, 06:02 PM, said:

;) I have to agree with ChrisMauro on his posts tbh its a basic PR with a nice site that has the most rudest pictures I have ever seen on the screenshots part and yes I have screenshots of it to prove it, if thats how you run a network thats pretty sad. Tyson.. why couldn't you answer ChrisMauro's post instead of going on about his Dog Airline?

[IMAGE]

No, no no! Stop putting him down! I have yet to see you do anything that has succeeded?

Go and pick on someone else. It doesn't matter whatever the :hrmm: he has done to you. Don't sink to his level if you think if you are criticising him for what ever the heck he has/has not done to you.

Just leave Nick alone. What the heck is wrong? I've seen you rant and flame - directly and indirectly - Nick and it's really :hrmm: pointless.

I agree, Nick was trying to answer the question with a question, which may have been wrong of him, but what the heck is all of this?

Seriously, grow a sack, and stop being so immature

/rant

PS. Say whatever the :P you want about me, I really don't care...
And it's not just you Jacob.

Edited by Prash, 01 July 2009 - 12:13 PM.

#24 RWY 15

RWY 15

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:15 PM

I think this thread has now been completely blown apart.

#25 Jambone

Jambone

Airline Transport Pilot

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,274 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:22 PM

Prash, uncalled for.

#26 Prash

Prash

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,317 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:29 PM

View Post3oh!3, on Jul 1 2009, 06:22 PM, said:

Prash, uncalled for.

No, it really wasn't.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I didn't break any of the rules, did I?
And it's true, why have a go at Nick? Jacob hasn't given 1 nice word to him, and not even criticism that could actually be worked with.

And so what if it is Nick Tyson? Let him; no point ruining in something that has potential and that people have put a lot of effort into.

#27 FlightSimmer0724

FlightSimmer0724

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,437 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:43 PM

Prash calm the :hrmm: down..take a breath and cool it.. everybody knows its tyson and i don't care if it is or isn't... What I care is why he can flame somebody but once somebody flames on him he can't answer back.. and who the :hrmm: do you think you are opening your :P as mouth and starting crap and ranting off topic. Hop off tysons balls and live your life. Everytime sombody posts something negative about tyson its like somebodys dissing your mum. Relax

#28 AGuyFawkesMask

AGuyFawkesMask

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:47 PM

View PostPrash, on Jul 1 2009, 01:29 PM, said:

View Post3oh!3, on Jul 1 2009, 06:22 PM, said:

Prash, uncalled for.

No, it really wasn't.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I didn't break any of the rules, did I?
And it's true, why have a go at Nick? Jacob hasn't given 1 nice word to him, and not even criticism that could actually be worked with.

And so what if it is Nick Tyson? Let him; no point ruining in something that has potential and that people have put a lot of effort into.
Prash, I completely agree! Your other post.. maybe was a bit out of line, specifically the "grow a sack" part, etc. But, otherwise, I agree! I say let Nick do what he wants! I think it'll be a great network, and who knows! Maybe I'll join! I don't know. Hey, like anyone else, I'm waiting for the site to be completed, and I want to see how things work out when it opens, but otherwise, I agree with you Prash.

As for Nick, I think you're network is going to do a great job :hrmm: Some people on this forum (I'm not saying anything directly to anyone) but some people just get a little too out of line sometimes, and that's okay! Hey, I know I do sometimes--and it's alright. We're all friends, we're all good: it's called being apart of the flight simulator community. :hrmm:

Lol. And this thread really makes me laugh (in a good way). Lol. It's comical. Lol. This is funny. Good luck to you, Nick :P

#29 Prash

Prash

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,317 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:49 PM

View PostFlightSimmer0724, on Jul 1 2009, 06:43 PM, said:

Prash calm the :hrmm: down..take a breath and cool it.. everybody knows its tyson and i don't care if it is or isn't... What I care is why he can flame somebody but once somebody flames on him he can't answer back..and who the :hrmm: do you think you are opening your :P as mouth and starting crap and ranting off topic. Hop off tysons balls and live your life. Everytime sombody posts something negative about tyson its like somebodys dissing your mum. Relax

Dude, I don't even know Nick Tyson personally. I just don't know why the heck you are putting him down so much. He is trying hard, and you are just ripping it apart.

And, yeah, you're right about his answer to Chris.

Yeah, I'm not chatting any off topic crap, and I don't jump anytime anyone says anything negative about Nick.

I just don't get why the ;) everytime he tries, you all flame him.

Look at yourself before you start talking about others.

EDIT: @ What Connor said, yeah, you're right, and I have nothing against Jacob, I quite like him TBF :)
Just gets on my nerves when something like this happens, Meh.

Edited by Prash, 01 July 2009 - 12:51 PM.

#30 FlightSimmer0724

FlightSimmer0724

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,437 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:54 PM

Because every time he tries something he closes it or stops it.... if he would of showed that he cared about something and kept it open it would be fine but he doesn't he always closes thats why people flame him

Thanks Prash :hrmm: your cool too

Edited by FlightSimmer0724, 01 July 2009 - 12:55 PM.

#31 AGuyFawkesMask

AGuyFawkesMask

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:54 PM

View PostPrash, on Jul 1 2009, 01:49 PM, said:

EDIT: @ What Connor said, yeah, you're right, and I have nothing against Jacob, I quite like him TBF :hrmm:
Just gets on my nerves when something like this happens, Meh.[/b]
Lol. It's all good, Prash. Like I said: it's the flight simulator community.

:P It's like politics, come to think of it :hrmm:

#32 Prash

Prash

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,317 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:56 PM

View PostFlightSimmer0724, on Jul 1 2009, 06:54 PM, said:

Because every time he tries something he closes it or stops it.... if he would of showed that he cared about something and kept it open it would be fine but he doesn't he always closes thats why people flame him

Thanks Prash :P your cool too

Yeah, maybe so, but still, maybe it's because everyone keeps being negative? Every thought of it like that?

And awwh <3  :hrmm: :hrmm:

Edited by Prash, 01 July 2009 - 12:56 PM.

#33 FlightSimmer0724

FlightSimmer0724

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,437 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:01 PM

lmao at the awwh! / No because everybody was nice and encouraged him when he first started but then he always closed stuff or didn't finish and would stop working plus hes a immature as :hrmm:

#34 Prash

Prash

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,317 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:05 PM

View PostFlightSimmer0724, on Jul 1 2009, 07:01 PM, said:

lmao at the awwh! / No because everybody was nice and encouraged him when he first started but then he always closed stuff or didn't finish and would stop working plus hes a immature as :hrmm:

Maybe so, but still, give the lad a chance...

This time he has a good site, good organisation and has a lot of potential.

Would you still say the same if I joined his staff team - as a high role of course :hrmm:

#35 FlightSimmer0724

FlightSimmer0724

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,437 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:09 PM

Funny thing is that he didn't do the site, Adkins did it :hrmm: and prashy you know your a beast at designing :hrmm: but if you wanted to work for him I would lolage.

#36 Prash

Prash

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,317 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:11 PM

View PostFlightSimmer0724, on Jul 1 2009, 07:09 PM, said:

Funny thing is that he didn't do the site, Adkins did it ;) and prashy you know your a beast at designing :) but if you wanted to work for him I would lolage.

Awwh shucks, thanks :P

And meh, you never know :hrmm: *cough*NickPMMeOrAddMeOnMSNAndMaybeWeCanTalk?*cough*

Spoiler

:hrmm:

Edited by Prash, 01 July 2009 - 01:11 PM.

#37 Paul Marcus

Paul Marcus

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,667 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:14 PM

I thought I was annoying.

#38 Prash

Prash

Orville Reincarnate

• Members