• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,713 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 11:43 AM

View PostAlaska MD-83, on Aug 14 2009, 10:45 AM, said:

View PostBill Clinton, on Aug 14 2009, 08:23 AM, said:

View Postflynryan692, on Aug 14 2009, 03:14 AM, said:

SELLING LOADS OF CRAP: $5!!!!
..and I'm the 10 year old....?

I'm going by what I read on the gay little SW blog...OH don't forget the Frontier employees I know..

It's over, why do you insist we keep disputing it, Southwest lost because they made a dumb bid, Frontier stays and Southwest will continue to get their :hrmm: kicked in Denver. It's over.

This is why. I need a good laugh.

Isn't it United then SWA then Frontier at Denver?
Yup.

#102 Guest_βцziεł-411_*

Guest_βцziεł-411_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 August 2009 - 12:16 PM

View Postflynryan692, on Aug 14 2009, 11:16 AM, said:

View Postβцziεł-411, on Aug 14 2009, 09:11 AM, said:

View Postflynryan692, on Aug 14 2009, 01:16 AM, said:

The part about only employing only a small fraction of F9 employees, selling off all the aircraft, and making Frontier nothing more than history. :hrmm:

I see you can't answer a simple question without reeking of anti-Southwest and Frontier fanboyism.
I answered his exact question...wth? He asked why we thought SWA would do that and I told him..

I see you can't make a simple post without reeking idiotism.

I asked the question. :hrmm:

You did answer it, but your tone and the "mellow" emoticon made it took like you were saying, "This is why, you idiot."

Edited by βцziεł-411 ŖЀĐ, 14 August 2009 - 12:16 PM.

#103 fredrick_thy_grt

fredrick_thy_grt

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 07:26 PM

View Postβцziεł-411, on Aug 14 2009, 10:16 AM, said:

The part about only employing only a small fraction of F9 employees, selling off all the aircraft, and making Frontier nothing more than history. :hrmm:

I see you can't answer a simple question without reeking of anti-Southwest and Frontier fanboyism.
I answered his exact question...wth? He asked why we thought SWA would do that and I told him..

You did answer it, but your tone and the "mellow" emoticon made it took like you were saying, "This is why, you idiot."

I put the mellow emoticon becasue of the part where I said "Nothing more than history". I would be happy with that is all.

@ Bill and Alaska, yes, in size. Not revenue, passengers etc. Southwest has had the least amount of profit in Denver for sometime :P

#104 Guest_βцziεł-411_*

Guest_βцziεł-411_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 August 2009 - 08:11 PM

View Postflynryan692, on Aug 14 2009, 07:26 PM, said:

I put the mellow emoticon becasue of the part where I said "Nothing more than history". I would be happy with that is all.

@ Bill and Alaska, yes, in size. Not revenue, passengers etc. Southwest has had the least amount of profit in Denver for sometime :P

*Cough*

Low prices and no baggage fees

*Cough*

#105 Gym_Class_Hero

Gym_Class_Hero

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,500 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 08:28 PM

View PostSouthwest Lover, on Aug 13 2009, 12:45 AM, said:

Well guess what,SWA will own Frontier and theres nothing you can do about it,HA!

Finally the little guy wins for once. :hrmm:

Edited by Da_Frontier_Fan, 14 August 2009 - 08:29 PM.

#106 fredrick_thy_grt

fredrick_thy_grt

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 08:43 PM

View Postβцziεł-411, on Aug 14 2009, 06:11 PM, said:

*Cough*

*Cough*

*cough*

Southwest effect doesn't work in Denver

*cough*

your a southwest fan boy so quit acting like your not

*cough*

#107 AmericanAirFan

AmericanAirFan

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,914 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 10:04 PM

WN is not getting F9 end of discussion why are you whining about who is a better LCC?!?

#108 Guest_βцziεł-411_*

Guest_βцziεł-411_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 August 2009 - 10:45 PM

View Postflynryan692, on Aug 14 2009, 08:43 PM, said:

@ Bill and Alaska, yes, in size. Not revenue, passengers etc. Southwest has had the least amount of profit in Denver for sometime ;)

*Cough*

*Cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

I'm a fanboy? :P

I was a Southwest fanboy last summer, I sounded just like you. I wanted competing airlines shut down and didn't care about the employees, I could see no wrong in what they did, and if anyone dared put them down, I was ripping them to shreds.

Ask Independence76. He knows.

I've said multiple times they looked like a decent airline and I really don't care if they get bought out or not, the thing that bothers me is your vicious attitude and hate of SWA just because they succeed in many routes.

If Frontier "raped routes", I would imagine you wouldn't have a problem with it.

#109 fredrick_thy_grt

fredrick_thy_grt

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 12:14 AM

View Postβцziεł-411, on Aug 14 2009, 08:45 PM, said:

The part about only employing only a small fraction of F9 employees, selling off all the aircraft, and making Frontier nothing more than history. :P

@ Bill and Alaska, yes, in size. Not revenue, passengers etc. Southwest has had the least amount of profit in Denver for sometime :)

*Cough*

*Cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

I'm a fanboy? ;)

I was a Southwest fanboy last summer, I sounded just like you. I wanted competing airlines shut down and didn't care about the employees, I could see no wrong in what they did, and if anyone dared put them down, I was ripping them to shreds.

I've said multiple times they looked like a decent airline and I really don't care if they get bought out or not, the thing that bothers me is your vicious attitude and hate of SWA just because they succeed in many routes.

If Frontier "raped routes", I would imagine you wouldn't have a problem with it.

That isn't why I hate them :)
Its something I don't like..but not the reason I hate the airline.
And who cares if I hate Southwest, its my opinion. Get the :hrmm: over it already. I don't understand why you continue to make this post grow. Southwest didn't get Frontier, its over. Quit crying because big bad southwest didn't win.

Ok, capeesh?

#110 Guest_βцziεł-411_*

Guest_βцziεł-411_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2009 - 12:31 PM

View Postflynryan692, on Aug 15 2009, 12:14 AM, said:

View Postβцziεł-411, on Aug 14 2009, 08:45 PM, said:

The part about only employing only a small fraction of F9 employees, selling off all the aircraft, and making Frontier nothing more than history. :P

@ Bill and Alaska, yes, in size. Not revenue, passengers etc. Southwest has had the least amount of profit in Denver for sometime :)

*Cough*

*Cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

I'm a fanboy? ;)

That isn't why I hate them :hilarious:
Its something I don't like..but not the reason I hate the airline.
And who cares if I hate Southwest, its my opinion. Get the :hrmm: over it already. I don't understand why you continue to make this post grow. Southwest didn't get Frontier, its over. Quit crying because big bad southwest didn't win.

Ok, capeesh?

I've said multiple times they (Frontier) looked like a decent airline and I really don't care if they get bought out or not

Bwahahaha, the irony. :)

And don't worry, I won't be replying to you anymore.

#111 AmericanAirFan

AmericanAirFan

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,914 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 01:17 PM

F9 Still lost :hrmm:

#112 Battle_Penguin

Battle_Penguin

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,292 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 12:05 PM

Ok, lets not ruin our friendships on our topics, TBH western people would rather Frontier eastern people would rather southwest,.. Thats how it works..

#113 wyoairbus

wyoairbus

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,283 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 02:10 PM

View PostAirTotalCEO, on Aug 17 2009, 01:05 PM, said:

Ok, lets not ruin our friendships on our topics, TBH western people would rather Frontier eastern people would rather southwest,.. Thats how it works..

a little stereotypical but in general thats mostly true. you gotta remember southwest is a lot larger airline than frontier, too. but youd be surprised how many people in and around denver have been talking about this- i even managed to hear people at the park meadows mall bring it up quite a bit :hrmm:

#114 fredrick_thy_grt

fredrick_thy_grt

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 12:49 AM

This thread is still going..

Look Frontier won..

Posted Image

#115 Guest_βцziεł-411_*

Guest_βцziεł-411_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2009 - 11:12 PM

View Postflynryan692, on Aug 18 2009, 12:49 AM, said:

This thread is still going..

Look Frontier won..

Posted Image

The last two posts didn't have anything to do with Southwest "losing", so I don't know what you're on about...

#116 _TW_

_TW_

First Class Member\Screenshot Hotshot of 2004

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,474 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 11:35 PM

Stay on topic guys, and please don't fuel anymore "heated discussions" over who's a better LCC.  :hrmm: