#21 SwitchFX

SwitchFX

formerly TeleFarsi_Airlines818

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,764 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 07:45 PM

View Postcaaront, on Sep 21 2011, 02:49 PM, said:

I think folks are starting to lose it, Flight looks way better, all the way around, you just can't please anyone anymore.
It's that green stuff kids smoke these days. :hrmm:

#22 SamYeager

SamYeager

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 07:02 AM

@BrandonF - Thanks for all your hard work producing these comparison shots over the last several months.   :hrmm:

#23 weige

weige

April & May '10 Edited Screenshot Hotshot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 09:38 AM

Hi BrandonF
     First, very much appreciate your this "comparability" theme! And I do have some mature view and I hope to reflect to the design team, but I have some slow and reckless: Are you also a member of the design team? Reflected in the this is valid?
     Of course, the general discussion is also useful tomorrow follow-up ......

你好 布兰登F
      首先非常赞赏你的这个"相互比较"的主题!并且,我是有些成熟的看法,希望反映给这个设计团队.但是,我却有些反应迟钝和卤莽:难道你也是这个设计团队的成员?反映在这里是否有效?
      当然,一般性讨论也是有益的. 明天后续......

Edited by weige, 29 September 2011 - 09:41 AM.

#24 BrandonF

BrandonF

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 05:22 PM

View Postweige, on Sep 29 2011, 07:38 AM, said:

Hi BrandonF
     First, very much appreciate your this "comparability" theme! And I do have some mature view and I hope to reflect to the design team, but I have some slow and reckless: Are you also a member of the design team? Reflected in the this is valid?
     Of course, the general discussion is also useful tomorrow follow-up ......
你好 布兰登F
      首先非常赞赏你的这个"相互比较"的主题!并且,我是有些成熟的看法,希望反映给这个设计团队.但是,我却有些反应迟钝和卤莽:难道你也是这个设计团队的成员?反映在这里是否有效?
      当然,一般性讨论也是有益的. 明天后续......

Trying to figure out exactly what you were trying to say, but I think you're asking if I'm part of the Flight team? The answer is no, and I'm pretty sure that if I was, I wouldn't be able to say, because we all know how Microsoft can be with their NDAs... :hrmm: Heck, I don't think a person would even be allowed to answer the question if they were under NDA. (this is coming from what I've heard over the years)

#25 MikeMann

MikeMann

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 09:18 PM

If Brandon was with the Flight team he could tell you but then he'd have to kill you.  :hrmm:

Just kidding of course!