22 replies to this topic

#21 IBtheSarge

IBtheSarge

First Class Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,718 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 02:04 AM

Mr. Schutte, on Apr 28 2006, 11:48 PM, said:

A little black blox comes up.. like a command box for a fraction of a second when I place the Notepad document over the bgl compiler.

I believe it says Error in compiling, what should I do?
If bglcomp.exe ever fails to compile a BGL for you, hit your Start button, then Programs, Accessories, and click on DOS prompt.  Switch to the directory you have bglcomp.exe and bglcomp.xsd located in, and type:

bglcomp [name of the XML file you're trying to compile with the extension]

Any errors will come up in the DOS box and won't go away until you close the box.  You can take all the time in the world to read the results and write down what you need to fix.

#22 dolbinau

dolbinau

Download Manager

• Download Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,148 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 02:47 AM

Also, if you open up your xml files in your browser it should display any [Syntax] errors (Useful also for copying/pasting) .

#23 Mr. Schutte

Mr. Schutte

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,277 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 08:22 AM

Thanks everyone for the great feedback.

Today's the day I start. Unofrtunately I haven't been able to find any useful information about FSSC and so I'm going to carry on working with Groundmaker. (All of my sceneries are done with this) and Easy Object Designer.

I'll be producing a new topic as I go presenting different stages within the project, just like TCY is doing.

I haven't been able to find very much information regarding MYNN though.. I have a google earth view for aprons, one wing view of the terminal, and another fly over of the airport at an angle, showing me the parking lot, gates, aprons and stuff.

It is going to be difficult however, there isn't much publicity.