91 replies to this topic

#81 Ozzyfrog

Ozzyfrog

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 25 December 2006 - 12:57 PM

That is terrible! I used to think Jetstar were cheap and not very good, but this is just horrific!!!!!

Thanks for showing me this, i travel a fair bit and this shows me that I should NEVER fly Ryanair.

#82 Bolton_Whites

Bolton_Whites

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 05:09 AM

Well just returned from a weekend in Dublin, booked our flights with Ryanair and i must say we had no problems at all, everything was on time and luggage was of the aircraft and back with us within 15 minutes of departing the aircraft.

The aircraft it self was a boeing 737-800, which was clean, Cabin crew would go around with a bin for all rubbish.

I have seen the video of the ryanair uncover and must say i never saw anything like i did on that programe.

Was very happy with the service and would fly with Ryanair again, end of the day you get what you pay for.

If you want fancy spotless and brilliant service pay the high prices.

#83 Fish1989

Fish1989

Airline Transport Pilot

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,575 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 11:19 AM

don't sit in row 1A coz your gonna die lol, thats harsh, put i take the seat by the wing so o well

#84 Pattyboy10

Pattyboy10

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 11:56 AM

I prersonally wouldt be stepping in an ryanair aircraft after this ....

Not because the service isnt that good, and the aircraft is rubbish, bla bla, so what you don't pay much so you don't get much, I agree with that..

But I DO think when you get on an airplane and something goes wrong, that you can trust on the training the flight attendants had. Safety is always number 1 for me, and if I see how they are trained, no thanks ...

#85 Pedro

Pedro

formerly AlfonsoRobles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 897 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 12:44 PM

Pattyboy10, on Jan 15 2007, 11:56 AM, said:

Not because the service isnt that good, and the aircraft is rubbish, bla bla, so what you don't pay much so you don't get much, I agree with that..

But I DO think when you get on an airplane and something goes wrong, that you can trust on the training the flight attendants had. Safety is always number 1 for me, and if I see how they are trained, no thanks ...
+ one of that.

what do you expect for 5 pound anyway.

Clickair = 30 euros round trip Geneva-Barcelona
Aircraft neat, tidy, exlent looking F/As, Great service although food (sandwitches + drink) was 10 euros.
The return flight was exactly the same.

EasyJet = 55 euros round trip Geneva-Paris Orly
Nothing special on comment of this flight other than very professional curteous and on time with no complaints.

Click (by mexcana) = Mexico city-Acapulco roundtrip (approx 100USD)
Two flight attendants for the flight, they had nothing to offer but their smile witch was more than enough  :angry:

Interjet = Guadalajara-Toluca-Cancun oneway (APPOX 75USD)
Good service, neat aircraft, nothing to complain. Jumpseat from Toluca to Cancun.  :P

Volaris = Cancun-Toluca-Guadalajara oneway (approx 45USD)
Now this is what I call a lowcost with the service of a Frill's airline! Leather seats, Free chips, cookies, juice and even beer! Even unboarding they gave us the rest of the chips on board to the passengers!!! TVs On board with Jacqueline Bracamontes ( a famous mexican actress) on the safety video!!!  :shifty: Jumpseat Toluca-Guadalajara.

I don't fly Lowcost airlines alot, but I do know that the Problem with Ryanair is the actitude and the lack of security, not to meantion safety procedures. :lol:  

Hope it helps!  :lol:

Pedro.

#86 Captainmk

Captainmk

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,769 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 02:09 PM

This disgusts me

#87 ak427

ak427

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,035 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 02:16 PM

Pedro, on Jan 15 2007, 12:44 PM, said:

Pattyboy10, on Jan 15 2007, 11:56 AM, said:

+ one of that.

what do you expect for 5 pound anyway.

Clickair = 30 euros round trip Geneva-Barcelona
Aircraft neat, tidy, exlent looking F/As, Great service although food (sandwitches + drink) was 10 euros.
The return flight was exactly the same.

EasyJet = 55 euros round trip Geneva-Paris Orly
Nothing special on comment of this flight other than very professional curteous and on time with no complaints.

Click (by mexcana) = Mexico city-Acapulco roundtrip (approx 100USD)
Two flight attendants for the flight, they had nothing to offer but their smile witch was more than enough  :angry:

Interjet = Guadalajara-Toluca-Cancun oneway (APPOX 75USD)
Good service, neat aircraft, nothing to complain. Jumpseat from Toluca to Cancun.  :P

Volaris = Cancun-Toluca-Guadalajara oneway (approx 45USD)
Now this is what I call a lowcost with the service of a Frill's airline! Leather seats, Free chips, cookies, juice and even beer! Even unboarding they gave us the rest of the chips on board to the passengers!!! TVs On board with Jacqueline Bracamontes ( a famous mexican actress) on the safety video!!!  :shifty: Jumpseat Toluca-Guadalajara.

I don't fly Lowcost airlines alot, but I do know that the Problem with Ryanair is the actitude and the lack of security, not to meantion safety procedures. :lol:  

Hope it helps!  :lol:

Pedro.
Woah! Thanks for sharing that! :lol:

#88 Trent.

Trent.

formerly Esuvee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,479 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 02:42 PM

Tim., on Dec 18 2006, 09:52 AM, said:

Gutter journalism.

I'm sure many other airlines are like this.
:lol:

Sad but true, Ryanair isn't the only one. Unbearable to think of flying in an aircraft that dirty. :shifty:

#89 Captainmk

Captainmk

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,769 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 05:26 PM

Well done Pedro, you cost Ryanair a few hundred FS2004 customers :lol:

#90 cpt_ovo2

cpt_ovo2

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,284 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 05:28 PM

Ive Flown on Ryanair 5 times in the last 3 years and had a great flight on all of them, the aircraft are clean, CC are very friendly

Never had a delay with them.

I also had the most leg room on ryanair, the spacing is not cramped what so ever

Like Tim. Said

Gutter Journalism

I love all the comments from people who have never flown on them, how can you say they are crap just because a program said so. T.V Rules the world, they are only picking on the bad things.

But whatever, if the people commenting want to pay 20x more for a 2 hour "Taxi" ride then be my guest, id rather go to Italy and back for £20

Dan.

Edited by cpt_ovo2, 15 January 2007 - 05:32 PM.

#91 TND4NOS

TND4NOS

Official Contest Host\Edited Contest Host

• Contest Host
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,918 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 06:27 PM

Thats wrong!! thanks for the link :lol:

#92 Pattyboy10

Pattyboy10

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:49 PM

cpt_ovo2, on Jan 15 2007, 06:28 PM, said:

Ive Flown on Ryanair 5 times in the last 3 years and had a great flight on all of them, the aircraft are clean, CC are very friendly

Never had a delay with them.

I also had the most leg room on ryanair, the spacing is not cramped what so ever

Like Tim. Said

Gutter Journalism

I love all the comments from people who have never flown on them, how can you say they are crap just because a program said so. T.V Rules the world, they are only picking on the bad things.

But whatever, if the people commenting want to pay 20x more for a 2 hour "Taxi" ride then be my guest, id rather go to Italy and back for £20

Dan.
Dude don't you care about your safety onboard an airplane... It was clearly in the video that those FA's didn't get proper training to do where they are really for on an aircraft... IN THE CASE OF EMERGENCY !!!!!!!!

Really if I pay 5 dollars to fly I don't expect great service bla bla bla ... But as long as it is an airliner that is flying paying passengers, I expect safety by the standards... I've flown Ryan Air twice, and the service was great, everything was great... But we never got in an emergency, so couldnt judge on their handling in an emergency... Now I REALLY wouldnt like to get in an emergency with an crew like that that didn't have PROPER training !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: