- - - - -

7e7 or A380?

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

Poll: Which one do you like more?

Which one do you like more?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 wildwobby

wildwobby

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,601 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 11:13 AM

Lol, that would be funny if someone sent this forum to Airbus, and then they stopped making the A380!!!!!!!! LOL!!!! (i am not though)

#22 Znoopy

Znoopy

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 11:50 AM

I didn't vote.... I think that both of them are cool:
- The A380 for the space and the capacity
- The 7E7 for its beauty and its fuel-economy

#23 WingWarrior.

WingWarrior.

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,761 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 11:53 AM

I got a 7E7 screensaver, 7E7 Desktop Wallpaper, sig., avater, and I even got a $10 7E7 Poster  :o

#24 TeenMaverick

TeenMaverick

Airline Transport Pilot

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,237 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 11:53 AM

"if it ain't boeing, I ain't going"

#25 wildwobby

wildwobby

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,601 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 11:57 AM

lol

#26 FiveZeroBravo

FiveZeroBravo

Airline Transport Pilot

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,059 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 06:53 PM

I hate how some of you keep saying you like the 380 for its space!

Once again,

""There will be no shopping malls, pools, bowling alleys, salons, arcades, or 7-11's on this thing, it will be a sardine can in economy and be the same first class as everything else. That is all saying what COULD be in there, but it WILL NEVER be in there. Why? Money. A ticket would cost atleast 5x more than a one way Concorde ticket. Not Economical. At all."

Let me post it again,

""There will be no shopping malls, pools, bowling alleys, salons, arcades, or 7-11's on this thing, it will be a sardine can in economy and be the same first class as everything else. That is all saying what COULD be in there, but it WILL NEVER be in there. Why? Money. A ticket would cost atleast 5x more than a one way Concorde ticket. Not Economical. At all."

And one more time,

Get it? Got it? Good.

#27 Tom.D

Tom.D

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 07:21 PM

7E7 hands down all the way no doubt. :o

Only thing i like about the A380 is that its nice on the inside, luxirious, but other than that its a peice of scrap metal

#28 FiveZeroBravo

FiveZeroBravo

Airline Transport Pilot

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,059 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 07:45 PM

Oh. My. God.

Nobody reads what I say.

>Only thing i like about the A380 is that its nice on the inside, luxirious, but other than that its a peice of scrap metal

Read my reply a little bit up. Thanks.

Edited by FiveZeroBravo, 11 April 2004 - 07:46 PM.

#29 Leginmat

Leginmat

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,344 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 07:54 PM

Well thats just crap! but I still love them both since it's a change from todays aircrafts....thanks for the info! :o

#30 Heritage

Heritage

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 10:32 PM

Is it true that the A380 will have a Pool and shops onboard?

Im only Joking, I just couldnt resist FiveZeroBravo :o

#31 FiveZeroBravo

FiveZeroBravo

Airline Transport Pilot

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,059 posts

Posted 12 April 2004 - 12:52 AM

hahaha I was about to put a bullet into my head!!!

#32 CombatAce

CombatAce

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,431 posts

Posted 13 April 2004 - 02:16 PM

I voted 7E7 but noth planes are good, A380 is just messed up by the way its designed, if it were made to have a 747 type of nose or look airbus would have had better impact with it as Boeing is doing with there 7E7, but for now that nose is just screwed up...(but it don't matter when you're flying inside it)

#33 leo03000

leo03000

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 13 April 2004 - 08:09 PM

7E7 ,>>###### yeah. E all the way  :o

#34 Qantas Captain Dan

Qantas Captain Dan

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 13 April 2004 - 08:27 PM

A380 for me becuase I do not see the 7E7 comeing into production any time soon.

#35 adam_barker

adam_barker

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 14 April 2004 - 08:17 AM

i agree , how can everyone say that the 7e7 is better when they haven't even made a part yet (at least i don't think they have)  and the A380 is gonna brake new ground (quite literally) whereas the 7E7 is crap!!! it's just boieing trying to get back in the picture as they know Airbus is there new BIG rival , they're getting scared and are already near bankrupsy!!  
:o to Boeing , fairplay , they have created some amazing planes in the past e.g 747-200/400 , 737-300 through to 800 series , but airbus have always been there and are creating some amazing planes aswell like the  A320/21 A330 And the A340 , airbus are catching up and Boeing have gotta do something -Fast ,  or Airbus are the new leading competitor and the airlines will all go Airbus

Edited by adam_barker, 14 April 2004 - 08:18 AM.

#36 DanDan

DanDan

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 14 April 2004 - 04:33 PM

I voted for A380, mainly because its actually being made, unlike a certain other 'aircraft' *cough7E7cough* and that LHR will be like A380 capital :o :P Viva 2006

#37 adam_barker

adam_barker

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 14 April 2004 - 04:55 PM

Agreed
Airbus rules  :o

#38 FiveZeroBravo

FiveZeroBravo

Airline Transport Pilot

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,059 posts

Posted 14 April 2004 - 05:01 PM

>already near bankrupsy!!

Really?  I never heard that one before, nice try at lieing though.  

No.  Boeing is not near Bankcrupcty, and if it was- it would be all over the news an the U.S. Gov would step and and give it billions of dollars to blow Airbus away, as the Euro gov is doing with Airbus since they need financial backing to keep their production lines going.

Don't talk about things you don't know, ADAM.

>Airbus are the new leading competitor and the airlines will all go Airbus

What the F**k are you talking about?  Your saying if Boeing doesn't make a new plane they will not get any orders?  HAHAHAHA YOUR PATHETIC!!! LOL THANKS FOR A LAUGH, KIDDO!  :o

#39 ADSimpson

ADSimpson

Orville Reincarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,926 posts

Posted 14 April 2004 - 05:32 PM

I voted for the 7E7 because there is actually a market for the plane.  The airlines want an efficient plane.  They want it to be comfortable for passengers.  There is NO market for the A380.  The 747 is still too big for some airlines.  It would cost too much to operate such a plane and make a hefty profit from it.  I will challenge you to remember a 747 flight where they were overbooked.  I dare you.

#40 adam_barker

adam_barker

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 14 April 2004 - 07:57 PM

**What the F**k are you talking about? Your saying if Boeing doesn't make a new plane they will not get any orders? HAHAHAHA YOUR PATHETIC!!! LOL THANKS FOR A LAUGH, KIDDO**
OK Matey , no i'm not saying boeing won't get any orders , i'm saying Airbus Will have more orders (big differance , don't' be stupid) untill all that airline is airbus as they are so much more advanced than boeing , Ok boeing have proven thereself over time but they're not advancing  .
BTW , don't you think Airbus have looked into the market of Airline Transport before going ahead with this multi billion pound project ? i'm positive there is a big enough market for the A380 , if there isn't i'm sure Airbus would have known this , they aint that stupid !!!
**or Airbus are the new leading competitor and the airlines will all go Airbus **
Hence: OR !!!

**No. Boeing is not near Bankcrupcty, and if it was- it would be all over the news an the U.S. Gov would step and and give it billions of dollars to blow Airbus away, as the Euro gov is doing with Airbus since they need financial backing to keep their production lines going.**
Boeing are CLOSE to bankruptcy since september 11th (sorry to mention that sad date  :o  )  airline transport Has rapidly declined in the U.S and most American Airlines have took a huge blow from this , so less orders for boeing = less money .
and why would they post it all over the news , it's a bad thing for America , they don't want the world to see this . plus haven't you checked the exchange rate?     IT'S EXTREMELY LOW !!!

well the first thing i suggest to you , is to read posts/threads WHOLLY before quoting parts of it that you think sound best .

** HAHAHAHA YOUR PATHETIC!!! LOL THANKS FOR A LAUGH, KIDDO! **
Alright then matey .