* * * * * 11 votes

Posting In Virtual Airlines Subforum [MANDATORY TO READ]

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
46 replies to this topic

#41 Mul.

Mul.

Contributor\First Class Member\Hardware Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,362 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 04:53 AM

New rule added with regards to "Proof Of Permission"

#42 Monte

Monte

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 06:50 AM

Great addition to the rules!

Monte

#43 v jetBlue CEO

v jetBlue CEO

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 12:14 AM

Mods/Admins,

That is sad. Knight 01 and I get our posts deleted for trying to improve the forum? Yet, there is posts out there such as the "epic fail" photo and a moderator only edits the post leaving the picture up there? What good does that do? I'm also saying goodbye to FSW tonight, also, I think the mods and administration here need to get some brains before they continue here :hrmm:

Also, I understand I am leaving without a good rep but regardless of that these forums members give respect to members who have been here for a while. Which isnt producing a welcoming environment for new members. I think mod's and admins have a long road to improving the forum... but none of them are online to do it.

You can count me out of this forum. I want no part in it, it is truly a dream crusher for new virtual airlines and new members to the flight simulation community. Instead of productive comments, those who post new topics regarding there first va, have there dreams totally ripped to shreds by those who find it necessary to say derogatory comments that truly start flame wars.

P.S Jon and Brad, you still owe me $30 for that first class membership of which I ordered and never got a year ago. I wouldn't recommend anyone buying it here.

For those of you who wish to argue with me, instead of responding it to here (which I wouldnt see because I won't be back here) add my MSN: ceojbvirtual@hotmail.com

#44 majesticair

majesticair

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:57 AM

View Postv jetBlue CEO, on Apr 16 2009, 12:14 AM, said:

Mods/Admins,

That is sad. Knight 01 and I get our posts deleted for trying to improve the forum? Yet, there is posts out there such as the "epic fail" photo and a moderator only edits the post leaving the picture up there? What good does that do? I'm also saying goodbye to FSW tonight, also, I think the mods and administration here need to get some brains before they continue here :hrmm:

Also, I understand I am leaving without a good rep but regardless of that these forums members give respect to members who have been here for a while. Which isnt producing a welcoming environment for new members. I think mod's and admins have a long road to improving the forum... but none of them are online to do it.

You can count me out of this forum. I want no part in it, it is truly a dream crusher for new virtual airlines and new members to the flight simulation community. Instead of productive comments, those who post new topics regarding there first va, have there dreams totally ripped to shreds by those who find it necessary to say derogatory comments that truly start flame wars.

P.S Jon and Brad, you still owe me $30 for that first class membership of which I ordered and never got a year ago. I wouldn't recommend anyone buying it here.

For those of you who wish to argue with me, instead of responding it to here (which I wouldnt see because I won't be back here) add my MSN: ceojbvirtual@hotmail.com

You and Knight01 both flame everyone so stop trying to act innocent.. good riddance.

#45 nightfox

nightfox

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,122 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 08:02 AM

Jordan if your leaving don't even bother to post about it, no one cares for it. Your also the one who flames everyone so stop acting like your the victim. This forum is great, Brad and Jon have done a great service here and still are, and to answer one of your questions they have a life and can't be on here every minute of every day so stop picking on them when everyone knows u have no life. Good riddance to bad news.
Cheers
Dan C

#46 Mul.

Mul.

Contributor\First Class Member\Hardware Guru

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,362 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 06:18 AM

**UPDATE**

Posting Your Press Releases or Help Threads...

In lieu of a lot of threads that have gone wrong in the past, I would like to address a few things which will now be mandatory when posting your press releases and topics.

Read Here

#47 shamupilot

shamupilot

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 10:07 PM

Thank you so much for posting these rules. It'll make everyone's lives easier.