- - - - -

virtualBlue Airways : Announcement

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
65 replies to this topic

#21 Captain.Calderin

Captain.Calderin

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 09:11 PM

View Postspambot2, on Jul 22 2009, 10:07 PM, said:

Just wondering, what makes up the "screening process" every member will have to go through?

The screening process isnt all that serious. We are checking for

- Hours flown on VATSIM
- A quick look at your PID to check if has been suspended
- A quick scan of airline community forums to check if you are as this forum likes to call it "A red headed stepchild".

#22 fredrick_thy_grt

fredrick_thy_grt

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 10:40 PM

I have the same exact PSDs...

I got my information from your "coder" whos name I will not put out, while I was in a call with him.

Forgive me, the only thing SimCOA related you have is the template PSD, but as you said you helped with it.

The rest of the site is nulled Vabase.

EDIT: Also, I am not working on UALVA or whatever, that is Mr.Flynn. I am strictly SnapJet.

Edited by flynryan692, 22 July 2009 - 10:41 PM.

#23 maddflight2150

maddflight2150

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 12:38 PM

To be honest who ever is creating vblue, their site does look like it is VABASE from several characteristics . I suggest either if you haven't paid for it take it down or pay for it, or create your own pirep system. Also the 3 site all look the same or have the same theme to it a little bit. (SimCOA,vBlue and, Virgin America) I also think that their should be only one Virtual or Simulated Blue. Their are becoming to many Simulated/Virtual Blue Airways/Airlines and I am pretty sure the real Jetblue don't want to know that they have Flight Sim enthusiastic who is creating websites with bad pirated software :)P . But if it is not pirated then ignore what I just said, but you know if it is or not. That will be between you and the VaBase Management Team.

Also I notice how:

http://www.vjetting.com/ (the one that's up currently, because I have seen so many) has the same navigation bar as the SimCOA old template. As I am familiar with the founder of SimCOA and people who designed the site/Virtual Airline . So vjetting has a lot to make up/do and so on.

@Captain.Calderin

Whats going on guys.

virtualBlue Airways has officially begun laying the bricks of foundation for a virtual airline that we hope is going to blow your minds away. We held our first official (3hr30mn) board meeting on June 20th and so far we believe that we are heading in the right direction in terms of opening up the virtual airline to BETA testers. We look to have that all set up for you guys hopefully by the first week of August.

Now before some of you go on spamming this topic with the usual notorious garbage that some of you usually spam it with, we in fact are following a limited (and strict) agreement with JetBlue Airways Corp.

By that, I mean that we have been given strict guidelines to follow for us to be allowed to use the virtualBlue name. So hold your tongue.

It is really bad that you say people are going to spam these forums with legal things. When I know that you do not have permission for JetBlue Airways Corp. As they wouldn't won't any of this drama in their name.  

Also looking at the staff roster some of those name look familiar and I have no comment about them. As I have known people who had has problem with some of the staff members in the past.

@Captain.Calderin

Paul,

Im glad you brought that previous topic up.

Our last attempt at virtualBlue was spoiled because we were contacted by Jetblue asking for a C&D. So we did. We worked some things out and have spoken to a few consultants on how to proceed with the virtual airline without violating any terms and without giving the real world airline itself a bad image. We are working exclusively with members within Jetblue Airways Corp to ensure that everything runs smoothly.

Again you said you got permission from them one day, the next day they ask you to close down, then they say open back up...... I believe one thing in statement which is "Our last attempt at virtualBlue was spoiled because we were contacted by Jetblue asking for a C&D". The JetBlue Airways don't have time for foolishness. When they say close down they mean it. lol So you really don't have permission from them, like 90% of the virtual airlines on the internet which is Ok.

So really all the people who are starting JetBlue Virtual,Simulated and so on..... Think first because I remember it used to be VirtualBlue and the name changes to simulated blue. So in fact if their was a real Simulated Blue that would be the real one to join.

Edited by maddflight2150, 23 July 2009 - 12:52 PM.

#24 RossBurke

RossBurke

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 01:40 PM

View Postmaddflight2150, on Jul 23 2009, 06:38 PM, said:

So in fact if their was a real Simulated Blue that would be the real one to join.

Proof Of Permission

While we do not wish to create a safe haven for those who have created their Virtual Airline without permission from the real world airline (where relevant), it's become clear that derailing threads to squeeze the "truth" out of VA Owners is just as counterproductive. Anyone found doing this will ahve their post edited out and will be warned in the thread itself and via PM.

You may be interested if they have permission.  Use the PM system!

#25 TheBigTurkey

TheBigTurkey

Commercial Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 03:29 PM

View Postmaddflight2150, on Jul 23 2009, 01:38 PM, said:

To be honest who ever is creating vblue, their site does look like it is VABASE from several characteristics . I suggest either if you haven't paid for it take it down or pay for it, or create your own pirep system. Also the 3 site all look the same or have the same theme to it a little bit. (SimCOA,vBlue and, Virgin America) I also think that their should be only one Virtual or Simulated Blue. Their are becoming to many Simulated/Virtual Blue Airways/Airlines and I am pretty sure the real Jetblue don't want to know that they have Flight Sim enthusiastic who is creating websites with bad pirated software :)P . But if it is not pirated then ignore what I just said, but you know if it is or not. That will be between you and the VaBase Management Team.

Also I notice how:

http://www.vjetting.com/ (the one that's up currently, because I have seen so many) has the same navigation bar as the SimCOA old template. As I am familiar with the founder of SimCOA and people who designed the site/Virtual Airline . So vjetting has a lot to make up/do and so on.

@Captain.Calderin

Whats going on guys.

virtualBlue Airways has officially begun laying the bricks of foundation for a virtual airline that we hope is going to blow your minds away. We held our first official (3hr30mn) board meeting on June 20th and so far we believe that we are heading in the right direction in terms of opening up the virtual airline to BETA testers. We look to have that all set up for you guys hopefully by the first week of August.

Now before some of you go on spamming this topic with the usual notorious garbage that some of you usually spam it with, we in fact are following a limited (and strict) agreement with JetBlue Airways Corp.

By that, I mean that we have been given strict guidelines to follow for us to be allowed to use the virtualBlue name. So hold your tongue.

It is really bad that you say people are going to spam these forums with legal things. When I know that you do not have permission for JetBlue Airways Corp. As they wouldn't won't any of this drama in their name.  

Also looking at the staff roster some of those name look familiar and I have no comment about them. As I have known people who had has problem with some of the staff members in the past.

@Captain.Calderin

Paul,

Im glad you brought that previous topic up.

Our last attempt at virtualBlue was spoiled because we were contacted by Jetblue asking for a C&D. So we did. We worked some things out and have spoken to a few consultants on how to proceed with the virtual airline without violating any terms and without giving the real world airline itself a bad image. We are working exclusively with members within Jetblue Airways Corp to ensure that everything runs smoothly.

Again you said you got permission from them one day, the next day they ask you to close down, then they say open back up...... I believe one thing in statement which is "Our last attempt at virtualBlue was spoiled because we were contacted by Jetblue asking for a C&D". The JetBlue Airways don't have time for foolishness. When they say close down they mean it. lol So you really don't have permission from them, like 90% of the virtual airlines on the internet which is Ok.

So really all the people who are starting JetBlue Virtual,Simulated and so on..... Think first because I remember it used to be VirtualBlue and the name changes to simulated blue. So in fact if their was a real Simulated Blue that would be the real one to join.
Seeing that this is your first post..... Somethings fishy here.

#26 maddflight2150

maddflight2150

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 04:03 PM

No, I have just been observing this forum.

#27 fredrick_thy_grt

fredrick_thy_grt

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 04:04 PM

oh lawlz.

If your implying I made another account, if possible, please check the IPs.

#28 jetBlue589

jetBlue589

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 04:11 PM

View PostSouthwest Lover, on Jul 23 2009, 03:29 PM, said:

Seeing that this is your first post..... Somethings fishy here.

Weeelll, This is even more Fishey Scooby Doo because this is related to jetBlue and not Southwest :hrmm:

#29 maddflight2150

maddflight2150

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 04:12 PM

Weeeelllllllllll

#30 Captain.Calderin

Captain.Calderin

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 07:58 PM

I am very pleased to know that you have so much concern and interest in our VA and its website characteristics.

I will be personally taking control of all website management and design just so there isnt any confusion as to whats legal and what is not. Our old site has been taken down and a new one will spawn under my supervision.

You can continue making assumptions as you whether or not we have pirated software and as to a little thing such as a navigation bar can determine if a site has been copied. I also would like to know who it is that you spoke to in terms of creating the website and such. for SimCoa.

I will keep this forum updated on our progress.

--

As for maddogg, 3 post? Joined today? The comment the other guy made about SWA?
Gives me an idea as to who you are.

Edited by Captain.Calderin, 23 July 2009 - 08:03 PM.

#31 ChrisMauro

ChrisMauro

Student Pilot

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 08:27 PM

View PostCaptain.Calderin, on Jul 22 2009, 10:11 PM, said:

Just wondering, what makes up the "screening process" every member will have to go through?

- Hours flown on VATSIM
- A quick scan of airline community forums to check if you are as this forum likes to call it "A red headed stepchild".

May I remind you that this is VIRTUAL background checks are firstly an invasion of privacy and un-needed. I will certainly not register at your VA knowing you are searching through my things.

#32 Captain.Calderin

Captain.Calderin

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 08:31 PM

View PostChrisMauro, on Jul 23 2009, 09:27 PM, said:

- Hours flown on VATSIM

May I remind you that this is VIRTUAL background checks are firstly an invasion of privacy and un-needed. I will certainly not register at your VA knowing you are searching through my things.

So be it.
It is not an invasion of privacy. It is simply to check if you are in good standings within the aviation community.

Virtual Airlines do it more than you think they do.

Everything we are searching for is PUBLIC information. Not private information.

#33 jetBlue589

jetBlue589

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 09:10 PM

View PostChrisMauro, on Jul 23 2009, 08:27 PM, said:

- Hours flown on VATSIM

Yea, because you've been banned over 5 times. :hrmm: :hrmm: :P ;) :) :) :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

#34 fredrick_thy_grt

fredrick_thy_grt

Private Pilot - IFR

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 09:12 PM

View PostCaptain.Calderin, on Jul 23 2009, 06:31 PM, said:

- Hours flown on VATSIM

So be it.
It is not an invasion of privacy. It is simply to check if you are in good standings within the aviation community.

Oh is that right? I guess you conveniently over looked your current staff and the way they behave.

Edited by flynryan692, 23 July 2009 - 09:13 PM.

#35 Dolce.Gabbana

Dolce.Gabbana

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,611 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 09:27 PM

View PostCaptain.Calderin, on Jul 23 2009, 09:31 PM, said:

- Hours flown on VATSIM

So be it.

Your "background" checks must suck. Nick Tyson isn't in any good standing in the VA community, neither is Grant Adkins....you may want to re-check them :hrmm:

#36 jetBlue589

jetBlue589

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 09:34 PM

I agree Dolce, ever VA they start or are apart fails in under a couple of months, I remember vBlue, it wasn't a pretty Grand Opening fly in to Ft Lauderdale, out of only three pilots, None made it.

Edited by jetBlue589, 23 July 2009 - 09:35 PM.

#37 maddog245

maddog245

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 12:31 AM

View PostDolce.Gabbana, on Jul 23 2009, 09:27 PM, said:

View PostCaptain.Calderin, on Jul 23 2009, 09:31 PM, said:

- Hours flown on VATSIM

So be it.

Your "background" checks must suck. Nick Tyson isn't in any good standing in the VA community, neither is Grant Adkins....you may want to re-check them :hrmm:

First of all this is "VIRTUAL" not trying to get a job somewhere.

Second of all, again you should not be running background checks on other members before running them on your own staff. They are are ones you need to check their background on.

Third of all, Virtual Blue seems like it has a bad name so I suggest either finding a new VA to make look bad or join one not as staff but as a pilot.

Some People in this internet world really don't have any life. If you have no life look at the following:

A) Spend most of your day running background checks on pilots to see if they were bad on VATSIM
:hrmm: Compete with other Virtual Airlines.

Remember this is the VIRTUAL WORLD not the democratic party. People are sometimes to strict and make the internet  there life. Their is more to life than the internet. So go out and enjoy it!

Don't take this offensive.

P.S I wouldn't be shock if u saw this 5 mins after I post it lol

Edited by maddog245, 24 July 2009 - 12:36 AM.

#38 Cortez

Cortez

Airline Transport Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,862 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 03:35 AM

omg I'm on summer break but I feel like I'm dealing with freshman drama here

#39 Kreu

Kreu

Private Pilot - VFR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 06:35 AM

View Postmaddog245, on Jul 24 2009, 07:31 AM, said:

Third of all, Virtual Blue seems like it has a bad name so I suggest either finding a new VA to make look bad...

No thanks!

Edited by Kreu, 24 July 2009 - 06:36 AM.

#40 maddog245

maddog245

Student Pilot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 11:27 AM

Really... Everybody is tired of seeing the name JBU going down by some immature people.